Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 17)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Thanks very much friends for your feed back

@ mnx :  soo pleased you enjoyed the update, mission achieved then!

@ eternity of luv:   Dutta's words made you blush as well...yes he's a bit blint with his words kind of up front!!!!

@ivy:   well the whole point of this update was to arouse the senses of the reader ,so thanks for calling it "sensational"

@ziks: loved your fabulous feed back, hain   you read it 4x ! yaar I thought once was enough!! naug hty  gal!!   Yes he is very disciplined, has to be army man, apart from that remember his father sent him away from home at an early age  to build resistance  up in boarding schools . but underneath the surface, he's another story!  You're right  his sort is hard to find..especially faithfulness..xx

@kiran:  you are a goner! I tell you lardki  Iam glad  I did'nt put this up when your exams were in progress ,other wise tu to full of lust he ho jati, instead of studying!!! I luuuved your feed back, mujhe   bhi tu  maaza  anna   chahiye ,teray comments read kar kay. Sooo you were getting breathless were you ? et your heart checked woman ! as Dutta would say. You see kiran dutta and nakku in the FF are not married ,I doubt it he'll have the nerve to plant one on her lips yet... atleast haat tu pakar liya hai... kiss tu door ki baat hai...haaa.. chal dekhtay hain kya hota hai! loved your droll at the end naughty! Shaughty! xx

@ nakusha: Aye Nakku! thanks for your comment, chaal teekh hai you liked the tasha scenes ,there will be more xx

@krishaa: thanks for your positive feedback pm and forum comment,yes that's why I updated fast because people were ,including myself of this digu nakku nonsense... soo you liked the lovey dovey bits ood ,lookin forward to your updating your FF..well done Iam enjoying thatxxx

@ norey: thanks for reading and commenting yes Major Dutta is based on Dutta/Mishal from LTL1 xx

@ mishez: bas itna choota sa comment , tu theekh tu hai? mera chaska kahaan hai huunnney!? Ju tera jawab me milta hai... xxx

@ prncz :  kya?? You've  fallen  for with him!!! Haven't we alll! Soo you liked the lunch, lift and change scenes... the changing into shorts had to be thought of as a requirement rather than only more bonding and dependency of Dutta on Nakku,plus I tried not to be vulgar and common place.. rember shaadi nahi hoi hai ,engagement bhi nahi.. so ..haad mein raheen gay dono! xxx

@ [email protected] thanks guru jee ,so you got  inundated with work ,should have left the blasted update read it at your leisure ...but still thanks for reading and enjoying bits ,does matter to me.xxx

@ suhana:  sonu monu loved your feed back ..bata mujhe is your pm working now? Lageta tu  nahin you have not opened the pm about update ... haan yes song jaise halat hai sudhu ..gadha kahin ka!! Bolay ga kuch arsa ki baad, waise apas ki baat he's not doing too badly, lardki hai he aisi phanus tu kya hai beechara  I mean have a heart  yaar he's been literally exposed in front of her..tu baki kya izzat bachi Dutaaa ki... awwwh. Any way that song is it a Ghulam Ali song? Kis film ka hai... xxx

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksmnx12kiran255mIsHeZ.xprnczsuhana19Moon_Lovers

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Thanks very much friends for your feed back

@ mishez: bas itna choota sa comment , tu theekh tu hai? mera chaska kahaan hai huunnney!? Ju tera jawab me milta hai... xxx

hahah bbe dw im bikul fine...was jus realy happy afta readin it n das all i cud ride..plus it was late at night..but wil cum bak...now dat am hosh meinWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255Hamlet53

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

@kiran:  you are a goner! I tell you lardki  Iam glad  I did'nt put this up when your exams were in progress ,other wise tu to full of lust he ho jati, instead of studying!!! I luuuved your feed back, mujhe   bhi tu  maaza  anna   chahiye ,teray comments read kar kay. Sooo you were getting breathless were you ? et your heart checked woman ! as Dutta would say. You see kiran dutta and nakku in the FF are not married ,I doubt it he'll have the nerve to plant one on her lips yet... atleast haat tu pakar liya hai... kiss tu door ki baat hai...haaa.. chal dekhtay hain kya hota hai! loved your droll at the end naughty! Shaughty! xx

@Bold how can i thank u for that !

i am deeply thankful to u for not putting that up warna 
i would be breathless with anxiety and would be clueless abt my paper :P

@red ye jo line hai na ise line say im scared !

kya ho ga and u know ur rghtu cant expect kiss from Dutta but darling when u started the FF , even hath pakarna was impossible :P

and wo lift wal;ay scene kay baad tu :0

u know na kuch bhi ho sakta hai :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zikskrishaamIsHeZ.xHamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

@Bold how can i thank u for that !

i am deeply thankful to u for not putting that up warna 
i would be breathless with anxiety and would be clueless abt my paper :P

@red ye jo line hai na ise line say im scared !

kya ho ga and u know ur rghtu cant expect kiss from Dutta but darling when u started the FF , even hath pakarna was impossible :P

and wo lift wal;ay scene kay baad tu :0

u know na kuch bhi ho sakta hai :P
@BOLD~~AHAHAHAHA OMG DAS SO TRUE!!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I edited :)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@ daya
thanks for your positive feedback,pleased that the update contained some affinity with the Dutta and Nakku from LTL1..  if only I can substitube Mishal as Dutta's eyes and mutifaceted glances .moods I would be a winner as a writer...  I don't think I can you ,one has to see one's self to believe it..still Iam trying, Iam trying... xxxhammie
am starting on update in my mind...

.iridescence.

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hammie darlingHug
As i said i feel at a loss of words when it comes to appriacte your write up.. the way you decribe dutta,his manners, his feeling,his emotions is remarkable..Clap
"the words just don't come out right"
its just an honest try on my part to word my feelings:
Phew! long update i must say!
What is up with this lauren? she was trying to chat him up. wasnt she? the way dutta told her off serves her right.. 
uski itni himmat..had it been other guy i wud have considered that rude but u know how i feel abut dutta.. uske sare khoon maaf hai.hehehEmbarrassedLOL

Look at him he is getting restless every passing moment.. he wants her in front of her all the time.he is feeling her touch. awww bless him!Day Dreaming
 "aisi chali jab hawa ishq hua hi hua"
finally he is smitten by the love bug..but dutta being dutta he is not gonna give in that easily. 
i love it when he tries to hold himself back.
But u see every lion could be caged and here it goes for "Major Dutta the lion".. he has been caged by her love, beauty, simplicity.

Right from where he asked baji to call her to the end when she left him it was quite evident from his  behaviour/gestures/jealousy that how much love he has for her.He is completely smashed and smitten!
He is like that kid who loves throwing tantrums to the ones he knows love him and he knows it very well that all his nakhras would be taken care of with love.
How he stopped her when she was abut to leave..coz he guessed it that he was a little too much at that point of time.
I really loved the way u described their thoughts about each other's appearance. it was full of love and affection.
Lift journey was just awesome! chup reh kar bhi bahut kuch bol diya ek dusre se.. i love it that way. understanding everything without even saying a word!
 thatz the beauty of thier relationship.
 and Shockednakku fell on him.. naughty thoughts coming to dutta's mind...
 ufff too much to handle..BlushingEmbarrassed

aww he took her out for lunch.. how sweet..seated at the lone corner of the restaurant and she being with him what else would have he asked for.
i loved their conversation durhing the whole lunch.. i was laughing like a maniac while reading the conv.. 
right from their sharing eachother's food to dutta cursing the waiter for his milk shake i enjoyed every moment they spent with each other.

hahah here comes the funniest and most emabarssing part.. dutta changing into shorts.. here one thing that stuck me is although dutta isnt at all comfortable with woman..like the way he told off lauren when she was trying to touch his forehead but here he was half naked in from of her and he didnt mind really.Big smileWink
this shows how comfortable he feels when she is around.. this is the most significant sign of love.their every little closeness is making him want her more..
finally the PT session is over and nakku left.. ohh dear he is gonna miss her to bits..
so am i going to miss this tanturm throwing dutta. gosh he is infectious! cant really think anything else..Embarrassed

ok i am done with my rambling.. ohh my god i didnt realize its been this long..

update soon hammie.. i m gonna miss my dutta badly!

Edited by Subii - 13 June 2011 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaaivy_11mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
''@ subii kyon thujhe nahi pasand aye my long  updateQuestion ... oye kardki you were meant to treat it as bedtime reading... when the hell did you read at work?tuk tuk..wicked girl ...Have to say I  loved your feedback the comments had me in stitchesBig smile..the bold bits the hawa bit ...he he I want to add songs pun woh bolly wood type nehi lagta..kahan sarhad par maybe indian or pakistani ganay sunta ho ,courtesy of the soldiers ha ha ,imagine Major dutta listening to the songs about badnam munni , and the named sheila and the latest one thirey thirchee nazar ne kya mera dil ka paanchar! imagine dutta singing that for NakkuROFL  ,I would say  more so the other way cause he's notorious for his side narrow killer looks !Ouch
your feed back was verrry satisfying   ab hammie khush hai! i can start on the next update...tera intezzar thaa xxx hammie!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 13 June 2011 at 11:29am

Subii

Go to top