Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 145)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Pushpa95]Hi Hammie ,Nice to see you back and with the update wow you rock .missed you and the update .update was awesome has usual dutta was varied about AS health and start yelling at naku and baji it understandable it show dutta love to his mother.AS conversion with naku was lovely .after long time we see duji bar scene it was nice dutta   look was unusual but tried it to see AS smileing face he really care for her dutta and nakusha romantic scene was awesome.dutta want to marry because of AS but nakusha want traditions marriage . I think traditions marriage with all family and friends it our culture .thanks for the lovely update and pm take care love you
pushpaaa! hey great to read your lovely response, so mostly you enjoyed it, that gives me happiness...yes the clean shaved Dutta was also a tongue and cheek reference to our dearest Miishal on whom, my Dutta is based...so had to emulate this in my UD...realistic touchWink
baki ye ke lagan tu hoga eventually...come what may ..bas waiting for the opportune moment..
many thanks ,keep reading and keep commenting ...next UD soonish...xxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=brvr] Waaaoow!
hammie is this you, bruised battered kala bandar,  haha?  [pinching myself]
You r back with a bang.. bilkul major style n on Republic Day.    life's back on track.Dancing  Thaaannk YOU!!
Wil come back ASAP,  muuuaah!!Hug
AngryAngryAngry oye kehder ho ap?... ye kya baat hoi ! !...kala bundar returns and mahsaakali disappears! wapis ah jao!    listen missed your comment , and tell you what hammie in a huff now! you don't deserve the next UD! so there! 
ps...[waiting for you to return from wherever you areOuch] 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hamieee
oye naku tu ah gaye!   
so good to have you back ,missed you so much not just me many out here .i 'm glad you are feeling better ud proves it .cheerful & loved very word .
naku itna pyar from you and every one,what can I say except that am humbled by your graciousness...aana tu tha wapis mujhe ,can't stay away from you all...
aai saheb back & feeling better .chalo ab dutta aur naku ke shaadi ka alaan Smileloved it
dutta in clean shaved new look kya baat hai PHD ke event mein MR  ne shock deya tha same major dutta gave here .like naku we want him in old style Smile
yes that was the highlight of my return, Dutta an embodiment ,or rather a true representation of Mishal...LOL..haan pata hai what all the lardkis want! his crop on his face is growing back! 
dutta is worried abt aai saheb ready to get married in mandir .naku gave him good gyan .baad baaja baraat is our demand too ...haan sun liye hai ..am keeping that in mind.. 
the mother son bond was really sweet .next part sound fantastic naku ko ride .shaadi ke date ka wait kar rahein hai Smile mujhe yaad hai teri request the Wink,you see naku..hammie retains what readers ,suggest ,or desire!
lots of luv & speedy recovery ,i hope my fridays will be same as before .
like always you are amazing hammmie .i m trying to press like button some problem from my end .tc Smile listen my like is working now so try yours if you want to..its nice to see your like pressed as welll...but thaanks for your lovely comments ..always wait for them..UD will be with you soonishh.. xxmuch love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey hammie
ranju! yeah..its you..yet again!
how are you?
thanks mate,Iam recovering,cannot lift much though,things like filled kettle,but flesh patching up internally...
mujhe disappear hona ki shonk nahi but my studies make me disappear LOL
Oh absolutely! studies should take priority at all times..my best wishes,put in the hard work and it will surely be blessed!
superb updateClap
thanks ,glad you thought so..very encouraging for me!
so AS is good nowSmile
she still needs monitoring though,but for the minute yes she's fine.
dutta and baaji's drinking and talking ROFL
yes ,felt a much needed ,bozze nonsensical session between the two mates
dutta clean shaved poor nakku he scares her badlyLOL
yes ,being true to the actor playing my Dutta...true reporting haaa
but he does all this to see smile on her mum's face
had to think of a plausible reason ,for the changeof looks!
he says her to get married tonight and then nakku's bashan greatLOLWink
yes its Dutta's knee jerk reactions against Naku's cool mindedness!
wonderful dear
thanks ranju ,for reading and taking the time to give a lovely comment ,much appreciated...much love xxxhammie
thanks for pm

Warda._Eternity_

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sona89]Hi Hamlet ,
 hellooo sona ,good to hear from you
good to have you back ...amazing UD aai saheb & dutta had such a lovely relationship ...new avtaar of dutta ...sometimes change is okay ...Smilehe will be back to his striking self soon ...looking frwd to next UD  ...you take good care of yourself ...
listen thanks for enjoying the UD,yes I too enjoyed writing the mother and son scenes...and for his clean shaven look ,it was part of giving you all a bit of taster of reality as well .ahem! Mishal in his new look ..but don't worry his crop will grow back! haaa ha ...much love xxhammie next UD with you...shortly!

sona89Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=uwith]Hi hamlet
really happy to have you back .was worried abt your health ? glad u r feeling better .loved the UD LOOKING FRWD TO REGULAR  ud .Regards uvi
hellooo yuvi!  thanks for receving me back so warmly ,yes mate Iam equally chaffed to be back,Iam  recovering gradually ,however still have to be careful in abstaining from strenous activities..thanks for loving the UD, and yes the next one should be with you shortly.. much love xx hammie 

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

heyyy mate firstly thank you for your welcome back message..bling bling!

Thank you for a wonderful update Hammie Clap

humm ,was the first one after my bemari ,so was a bit apprehensive in terms of strain..back ,belly... but seems it got  through!

BUT even better is to have you back on full steam, BuddyHug

I think ,I too despite my illness was frustrated and rearing to gooo...so went..

One is a child at some corner of their heart as long as they have a parent's love, concern and aashirwad...a sense of security that atleast there is someone around who loves unconditionally and selflessly. Losing a parent, no matter how old is very painful. yes ,that's a known fact..for it goes back to laws off... to create,nurture,groom,muliply and so it carries on...living species have a desire to create...but with humans we have emotions that perhaps sets us apart from animals for we form bonds,relationships..sometimes which just are not erased,set in stone...such is parent/child whether, born by parent or adpoted..the bond still comes into being...

Dutta's being attached to Aayi and his initial anger at Bappa is understandable
a believer or brought up as a believers' typical reaction of turning to a deity in times of duress 
  However, Naku's pointing  out that "Jaan hai toh jahan hai makes him thankful to God and bow his head in prayer. ahhh yes Naku,spelling out the realities of life in simple words..

The view through the rear mirror of the two women of substance in Dutta's life is symbolic. Though besotted with his beloved Naku, he would still love AS the longest.

yess for a man even in his ripe old age ,the hand that rocked his cradle will always  remain!

Duji bonding at the bar was required...Dutta and Baaji  need to spend some quality time together.  Naku with her usual saab aap aaj bhi peeoge was LOL

have to say enjoyed writing this scene..it like had to happen...their utter phased out rubbish ..and how well they jelled together..

Another of Dutta's shower scene is too hot to handleEmbarrassed but no one is complaining, Hammie. Somewhere it reminded me of the song "I Want to Break Free.." by Queen

yesss i want o break freee! loved this song ...found this classic CD... in relatives belongings...yaar checked it on you tube ..maaan freddie mercury was hottt..pata hai Cambridge Uni se major ha music mein..lovvve his tash look...in fact all of queen were majors from Cambridge...   yesss that's how Dutta felt...crack the norm! salle ne shave ker de LOLLOLLOL..loved writing this bit..

Why does he shave his stubble '.it is something I am confused with'new look'new man..or MR's new chikni chameli Avataar .ROFL Looks like a Gillette ka Ad.   Dutta's again a victim of narcissism tonight. Naku's reaction to a clean shaven Dutta was LOL...all the diwaanees reactionROFL...     OYEEE he had to shave ...in keeping with our beloved Mishal who plays my Dutta's role...    ME luvved writing this scene ,my belly wobbled when he wanted her to kss himmm...gadha ...    however thand rakh,his facial crop is beginning to sprout now...

Hammie love your sense of humor. I wish Mishal was reading this somewhere ...he wouldn't be touching the razor for a week .LOL    yesss ivy ..that was the general idea .ke woh dekhe what we all think about his god knows what odd look..    thanks for your lovely comments my dearest ivy...next UD should be with you shortly...till then xxhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 02 February 2012 at 8:41am

ivy_11Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnx12]Good updateClap Datta the caring son, changed his look. Want's to keep AS happy.
Good to know that you are recovering, tc, get well soonSmile
helloo meenakshi...as always great to hear from you, so pleased you enjoyed the UD...yes thanks  am a lot better now ,its fantastic to know that people love and care for you ..so theekh tu hona tha mujhe  jaldi...next UD will be with you shortly...with all my love xxhammie

Warda.

Go to top