Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 118

Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats hammie on completing another half century...had been a wonderful journey...in terms of cherishing this  saga between our tasha and your much awaited feedback on our replies...can still recall the day you posted your first chapter...at that time i was just heading towards exams hardly10...15 days to go...so had to held it for some time then and later started off with it when there was no looking back then...๐Ÿ˜Š

Call of duty had once again called them to join their respective fields...and this is one thing for which i praise these two characters a lot..ohh i always enjoy whenever dutta is checking himself in mirror...and pleased with his looks ...no doubts on that..๐Ÿ˜Š
the chunni is his partner here again ...love it how it is always placed safely in that laptop case as his most prized possession ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
aww...him missing nakus tea and sandwiches...and on that part i agree naku aadat bhigarti hai...but i guess no one can resist to pamper him more and more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and the OUTs too discussing his new looks...i know how students react when suddenly teacher comes out with a new look ๐Ÿ˜†...them discussing it sounded so natural...
oyee they thinking he got a facial...lol...he is tu naturally handsome ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Major and brig.Parekh ...i enjoyed their informal conversation a lot...about his looks and asking about his aaye...relived to know he will return to conventions and no doubts that one person is naku ๐Ÿ˜Š..once again loved the detalied description of his sitting posture...in discipline in front of his senior...it makes it so easy to picture it while reading...
a very well written session with OUTs...very well detailed*applauses*

Khan has actually disappointed Major here...her major reason to deny and accept the post is only major...here she fails the spirit to serve the nation ...an integral elemnt of an army officer..as a mentor major questioning his capabilities towards his students and his disappointment was 
very evident...a teachers role in a students life is not only to teach them but also to highlight their capabilities ...to guide them towards the path for which they are actually meant to be..
i kind of enjoyed their argument...particularly duttas parts...very clear and staright...rightly said the
degree of risk is involved in many other fields a s well...or i would say it is always attached with each individual in some way or another...yes in their field its probably higher...but thats where they are actually trained to work in all the hazards...just with a motive to serve their country...and the title is so apt for khan here...lady doth sure protest too much!!! 

Naku and Nadi share a lovely bonding...more so of a friend than a patient doctor...and for that naku deserves the credit...it makes so easier for the patient na when the doctor is more of a friend ..it defo helps to recover soon...apart from medicines the TLC also do wonders...and btw i love the deal between them...tasha getting married when nandi will be standing on her feet...hammie me planning to bribe this girl now.๐Ÿ˜†..hehe...wese i love nakus spirit a lot...her dedication towards her work :)

Khan and Kapur caught together...was one surprise...i love kapur casual proposal...kudiye tu bhi mujhe pasand karti hai...it was cute...but as expected the answer had to be no...is it true she is already spoken to someone in her community or she just said so to get rid of kapur...Enjoyed it how Dutta made an entry...Friend or foe...ahh...loved the lines ๐Ÿ‘
Too eager to read how this track will turn...now the two of them had to face Majors wrath ...excited to read weather khan will confesssomething in front of Major...keeping fingers crossed for that...

And the ending is beautiful with tasha fone convo...love it how they are concerned with their respective works during their working hours...so much in discipline...and end their day with each other...oyee naku will never change inquiring about his work...love his reaction there...๐Ÿ˜†
and im sure his ohhh ahhh ohhh are very effective on naku...๐Ÿ˜‰

Looking forward to the next update...thanks a ton for our weekly dose...this is also like an aadat๐Ÿ˜Š ...and many congrats once again for shifting to the second thread...way to go ...hopefully we will complete those 150 pages as well with the same fun we did here...kind of feeling 
as well...have loads of memories on this thread...will always cherish it...still remember how we used to spam...daya...ivy...brvr...wese we plan to continue the same on another thread as well*ducks from chappals* ๐Ÿ˜†

But as an ending note for thread one ...would like to thank you to start an ff ...based on army background...letting us know the pain which is suffered by the loved ones of these officials...the degree of risk involved in their jobs...how a mother...sister...a wife/lover let go her man 
with such courage...just because of the spirit to serve the nation...her son is no more hers ...he belongs to the country now...What a feeling it is...im finding it difficult to write and those who actually been through it...kudos to them...Salutes those officials who serve miles away 
from their homes ...keeping their lives on stake and making it possible for us to sleep peacefully in our homes...Thank you so much Hammie for writing this journey in such a beautiful way...BLess You !!!

Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago

hi hamlet

ha mein phir aa gai ๐Ÿ˜Š

wow you crossed 100 + 50 pages .congrats call for celebration ๐Ÿ˜Šwaiting for 200 & you my amazinggg hammiee will acheive it maybe frist for our forum

aree khan aur khan dutta shouldn't have coax her to join .if she is doing only to please her tutor she can never be good at her work .once the tutor is out of sight work will be out of mind .

naku philosophy of  professional life is different from dutta he doesn't mix personal with professional .she is just the reverse agar nandini ko century lag gai chalne ko toh kya woh shaadi nahin karege .although nandi is a sweet character i hope she walks soon not just for naku coz she deserve to be happy & back on feet
you have a great weekend ,enjoy & tc๐Ÿ˜Š
hi hammie  great   ud as usual you always do a through job of detailing and you've made your self work harder than most by writing in detail about 2 totally different proffessions. not only that the love story is also good without evil kala or suds. well done,  ๐Ÿ‘.tc
ooohhh khan n kapur ki aayi shamat...feel for them...

love hurts...

tasha...wel there perfect as eva...my naughty dutta...hayeee

loved the update

thnx 4 pm

do continue soon.x
Hi hamlet

I haven't received the pm for past few parts ...amazing UD missed dutta & naku ...plz next UD MAKE it a weekend at PN  ...for our loveable tasha ...tc๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Hammie dear!

Major missin her more by the day, facing an uphill task with mind n heart at loggerheads. Its hard to believe that chuni stil has naku's scents, all in the mind i guess๐Ÿ˜†. He is having problems with naku's care,  haaye! ab pakka ishk ki bimari lagayi.

Typical reactions frm the outs with major's looks n surely someday he will be giving tips on looks n self grooming too. khan as always andar kuch aur bahar kuch, kapur's right, sincerity is missing in her words.

Even Brig Parekh couldnt resist commenting the new style of major, hmm! major disclosing almost to his senior that due to one person he would revert back to his old image, kya baat hain!  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

With khan there is always issues,  She will prove to be more of a liability than anything, acha hain khan is selected to ATS n waha shaheed ho jaye [no offence meant hammie]. Firstly she says its her mamaji then she says her heart is not in it. Maybe she enrrolled in the army thinking that it was some reality show or what, her excuse so lame. 

Dutta has completely missed on this one, taken just by her technical excellence. I seriously doubt if such indiscipline is tolerated among the cadets. The audacity of her behaviour n to top it she cant believe the reaction frm major grrh!!   He is again making the mistake of armtwisting this girl to retain, hope he doesnt get to regret this decision.   She comes across as totally immature n silly for the job.

Nandi has an added impetus to work towards normalcy with the disclosure of naku about her marriage plans. But one could also argue naku inadvertantly pressurising the poor girl.

Kapur smitten over khan has to return empty handed, he will soon know the reason, how long can khan hide her feelings for major. Major's hunch abt something cooking between the two coming true, atleast frm kapur's side.

Naku needs to grow up, she will bore him to death with her rona dhona๐Ÿ˜ƒ.  Major is bang on one thing, uska gadi patri se neeche aagaya hain, he is lacking the previous sharpness.   Reading the precap mera toh tai tai phis hogaya hammie, its khan again, oh NO! hey khuda bakshdo humme is ladki se... ๐Ÿคข  abhi se mood off, hence the blue font, seriously!

But Hammie grt to know you enjoying the subzero temperature n that's an indication how quickly you've recovered.  Just be careful not to overindulge, TC ๐Ÿค—
Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
OMG hammie congratz!!!!๐Ÿค—

time for a new thread!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Been a wonderful journey so far...lets carry on ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
Wow! 150 pages, Hammie crossing milestones has become a habit for you, wishing many many more.            
Congrats!!!

[Thanx nakusha!]
Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
hey hammie

how are you?๐Ÿ˜›

lovely update dear๐Ÿ‘

so khan is passed and selected for anti-terrorist training or something sorry i forgot๐Ÿ˜•

so nakku's patient is improving๐Ÿ˜Š

kapur finally  told khan that he likes in fact loves her and want to marry marriage and the way he says i like that๐Ÿ˜›

tasha's convo like awesome beautiful and funny๐Ÿ˜‰

wonderful update dear๐Ÿ‘

congrats for 150 pages to you and to us๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for pm
Thanks for the awesome Chapter, Hamlet.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธ
Dutta missing Naku and her pampering...toast and tea so Brit our Maj Dutta๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ The chikna scene is super..Why do the trainee officers sound so familiar๐Ÿ˜‰. Facial..OMG! Even Brig Parekh notices his chikna look ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kapur and Khan conversation sounds interesting...Seems like Khan has a massive crush on Dutta the way she says not all love is fulfilled

Caught by Maj. Dutta ...do I get to hear him say Dhokha ...to the armed forces wrt K & K.