Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 13)

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hey dear hamlet,

Its a superb update . I really love long updates. Your writing skills are awesome . Hats off to u .Clap

Dutta with his rascal  so energitic and funny . I love the way dutta treats and interacts with naku  and throwing tantrums at her .  He already fallen for her but trying to avoid that feeling . whenever opportunity comes he  stares at her so romantic  .Embarrassed

Dutta's interaction with his army officers at shakthi ward is too good . Naku can't stop crying by hearing how dutta injured . Dutta finds that she is upset after hearing how he was injured .

Dutta asking her what she will do when she married to a soldier  and after hearing her answer he decides to stay away from her . But he could n't .  So lovely interaction of tasha .Heart

Aai saab and dutta's interaction is so heart touching .  Duji interaction is always hilarious .

Dutta always trying to avoid naku's touch  inside he knows that he had already fallen for her but don't want to accept it . Feared of naku's closeness .Wink

Baazi wants to test rascal funny . Ohhh good naku's class mate harshad came and dutta is so jealous and possessive . I love love to see this jealous and possessive dutta .  Dutta saab u even can't bear any man's presence also beside her and u thinks that u don't love her and strictly wants to keep her away from u . Smile

Its not possible dutta saab ur heart  always wants to be with her , ur mind says to stay away from her . But finally always heart wins naa ? can't fight with ur feelings so long . Heart

Lauren another physiotherapist  to dutta . all the physiotherapy sessions are so funny . Dutta's reaction to each of the and naku doing all to him are really awesome . dutta's stubbornness and throwing tantrums at naku funny .Big smile

He just enjoys and feels her touch each and every second and wants her to be with him always . He had fallen already  for naku  no doubt . while massaging he just dreams of naku and he always staring at her beautiful face so romantic . Embarrassed

He can't bear naku's absence even for short time . Duji drinking as usual .

Oh naku 's exam and she won't come to dutta for 2 days and dutta asking her  "waapas to aayegi naa " .Oh  god i  miss mishal much much when reading this ff . Cry

Waiting for the next update filled with tasha romance . Please update soon.Day Dreaming

This is swapna . Its difficult to check it out daily . So  Please add me to ur pm list yaar . Thank u .

Edited by ziks - 03 June 2011 at 5:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Very interesting update,ClapClapClap, Waiting for the next part, thanksSmile

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

@ dg thanks for your feed back haan drama baaz hai Dutta! drama tu kara ga lardki pe roub jo jamana hai..  glad you enjoyed it..me to love him loads!

@shil glad you liked the english dialouges  I still think they sound blaah!  but kya karon ,guru ke advice tu maniy parehy gi. oops hope you can read this goobledeygook! yes I get what you mean!

@ziks thanks for your great long feed back ,you see it shows a readers appreciation  for a writers pen and imagination .. sure Mishal is a hard to follow ca't really shrug him off! so our show about him and his love goes on,haina.kye bolti hai?
@ eternity/luv thanks for reading the update,lovely to catch your remarks encourages me to continue.
@ mnx soo pleased you enjoyed the update,as much as Ienjoyed putting it together for you...here's to Mishal/Duttaaa arrrh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks.iridescence.

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
hammie u updated??Shocked
gosh how did i miss this?
ahhh i think i did not receive ur pm for this update. did i?Ouch
will come back later to comment..*runs to read*

Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
like always you are great ,thanks for mentioning the dutta is based on mishal ,he needs our support fb message proves it ,plz update soon looking fwd to some explosion from dutta on nakus query

Hamlet53

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
plz update soon ,luv it

Hamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear HamieeHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update yaar ...LOved it to the core like always Hug,,,,,,
Dutta is having with rascalLOL...Iam loving Tasha"s Interaction ..just awesome ...Day Dreaming...He is having feelings for naku but dnt wanna show it ...Gadha kahi kaLOL..i know i know it takes him time ...But i will wait Winktill he confess his feelingsDay Dreaming
Awww she went and cried and he understood ...Omg she said she wont let her hubby go away from her ever ...Embarrassed...Dutta is in dilemmaLOL...But aint working for him either ...he is falling for her even more ...
Omg he was jealous ..seeing naku with harshadLOL,,,naku knows that ...and wouldn"t let him drop her to library ...this going to be good ,,,,

Haila he wants her bk in few hrs ...Iam loving this ...
Awww Duji scenes were cute and even loved AS and dutta"s interaction ...she bought the whole shop for duttaLOL

So baaji told Dutta about how naku feels about him ...but he thinks otherwise ...

Wow the whole PT part with lauren and Naku ...was very well written ...
Loved the update ...SuperbThumbs UpClap
.Thanx yaara,,,,will wait for the nxt update ...pls jaldi update karna ...
U take care and see ya around
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

@ nakku  thanks for your comment x hammie

@ sona thanks for your comment hunxxhammie
@ suhanaaa. phelay apnay pm[3] check kar lardkiErmm .any way thanks for your emocon remark ..loved it ... keep them coming hummm ..xxxhammie 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top