Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 123)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Yep! posted my delayed comments at the reserved spot,   hammie dearest.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczHamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

My Name is Khan aka Hammies Jaan LOL
Will edit this spot shortly
and stop glaring at me hammie I know im Dead  LOL
Edited:
gosh doing it after a long long time...
Whenevr i start reading a book...ive got a habbit that after reaching midway ...i run to the ending part just to ensure myself that all is well in end...haha...though I try to control my habbit a lot...but uptil now unsuccessful...
For somebody like me reading so many updates in a row was a revishing treat...when im too eager to know whats in the next part
even now whenever i start reading an ff i stick to precaps first...lol...okh enough now moving on

Firstly from the previous ups as well ...im loving this Dutta romancing chunni a lot...even more he does with naku ...What A Crazy lover *dreamy*

Secondly...Harshad ...Glad his nonsense was not dragged ...poor guy...aik chori ki...and caught so soon..LOL
okh on a serious note...I guess his presence and his dialogues like I will show you naku how a young man can love
were a real pain to ears...Wish He had seen a demo what actually dutta was capabale of *devilish grin*

Thirdly ...apparently it should take the first place..My Baaji is back *dinchak dinchak*
Roops and baaji...hmmm...few things never change...lol...so are they...kids

Dutta back to work...Instructor...are the OUTS able to concentrate...I guess nO...Blame the man
Wish I had any Instructor like him...The attendence would be perfect...otherwise im alwayz complained regarding short attendanceLOL

LAstly..*Cough Cough* KHan *No comments* or hammie already has her hand on the trigger *FIRE* LOL

NAkusha...why are you so plain stupid..Ouch
Hitting him where it hurts the most..I know she was joking but ermm with that unpredictable MAn
ANd Dutta had taken a vow that he will not touch naku again...I fear he will fulfill his words
for somebody like him whos stern and stuborn and above all a man with strong commitment and self control *biting nails*
Excuse me...what a time to introduce this track. hammie ...when i came back *desperately searching for my gun* LOL

NAkus take on Harshad being redundant was so like naku..very well in character
the convo between nandi and naku ragarding harshad highlited how mature and sensible she is
God knows where did she left it when was talking to major early morning Ouch

Majors sessions with the outs even in the previous ups have been very interesting
once again a very detailed and well informed approachSmile

So Dutta landing in the firing range with a foul mood...courtesy Naku 
and here comes the ever phamous KHAN hiting all targets with a bulls eye  LOL
I know you have asked me to leave her alone...par kia karon I just cant resist LOL

AS and her fainting spells...i tell you this one person who is by far the most in character ClapLOL
I mean ...Realy...what consistency Lady...LOL
and finally naku got a chance to visit dutta at his site...but what a wrong timing*kismat*

Now if there first argument was not enough..My baby naku grow up!!!
Naku comments regarding khan were really cheap ...I know girls are possessive...but Hold on lady...you have gone through such a  big incident regarding that pic...which if was not taken in a sensible way as dutta did...would be enough to spoil her life forever...
here the contrast between dutta and naku was very evident ...

but as usual dutta's  rude tone...which makes me appreciate nakus tolerance alwayz...and her unconditional love makes me so possessive about this couple that I just cant see a hint of anyone else b/w them...guess  you got the point Wink
Loved nakus reply a lot ...that she didnt wanted to come at D's work place but she had to...*sherni*

And hopefully Dutta will go to patil niwas soon...and so will naku ...Embarrassed
Update soon ...Lots of Love Hug
Loved all the ups...Embarrassed

Edited by Warda. - 19 December 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-prncz.iridescence.Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Good one Warda!   yeah, hammie's jaan eating our jaan incessantly.

prnczWarda..iridescence.Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

[QUOTE=Warda.]

Good one Warda!   yeah, hammie's jaan eating our jaan incessantly.[/QUOTE]
@bold...true
Shake hand brvr...time to team up Wink
hammie you know we are very sensitive when it comes to TashaEmbarrassed
Bhavnao ko samjho LOL

Edited by Warda. - 19 December 2011 at 8:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-prnczHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
ummhhh.ladies..brvv and warda ..I have noted your sentiments towrds 2nd lieutanent Khan...as Far as Major Dutta is concerned ...
he Is looking  coldly at you two civilians and he parts his compressed lips " since  you two have expressed an opinion ,  Iam compelled to tender my reply, that any hostile remarks towards my Out will not be tolerated,and I protest severly .May I remind you that Officer Khan is a budding officer with many professional skills that show immense promise.  With  regards to any other skills she may pocesses ,I have absolutely no intention  in pursuing them". ... with that Major Dutta narrows his eyes ,  lowers them as he slowly  looks the other way... and walks off towards his apartment ...
Warda ,thank you for the lovely painting/etching o MK.. HAI made my day!
xxxhammie the elbow bent by two militant ladies!  saaadd case writer

-bharti-prnczWarda..iridescence.

buttbhai Groupbie
buttbhai
buttbhai

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
hi hammie, though i was silent reader as brvr mention we should appreciate u all ff writers we visit this forum just because of u or 2 get any news of mishal i not only love your writing but also addicted to it.u r an awsum writer.love u all but lazy 2reply waitng 4 the next what major dutta will do but have an idea AS is ill a week holiday of major best time 2 get them marry.

nileshni679-bharti-prnczHamlet53

p_riya Newbie
p_riya
p_riya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hi, Hammie,
I want to thank u for this wonderfull FF. The command u r having in describbing the minute details is incredible. i am silent member of this forum but from first part i am following ur FF . Every time i thought  to reply u but i can't  as I can't put it in the words to describe any emotions. This is for the first time i am trying to post this msg. I think ur born writter... words come from ur pen in a smooth flow I want to read ur FF again & again u can say it kept me hooked to u always waiting for ur UD.
I want you to give us ur UDs regullarly. dont know how? ...as per yesterdays news.
Once again thank u very much for this amazing FF. & want to know that if ur writting any other FF.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nileshni679-bharti-prnczWarda.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tamanna1391]awsem update chunni major good jodi and n akku jeaLOUS OOPS POOR AAI sahab faint love this baaji and nakku saw dutta khan and major is right when he doesn't react in harshad matter nakku also has to trust major
hellooo tamanna
thanks for standing by meWink,and stiil reading about the adventures of Major Dutta...bas major badnaam hoa chunni tera liya .ooohhh chunni re ,ohhh chunni re!...naku ke tu mood upar neeche he hote hai har waqat ..I think he's best with chunni!  about trust you are right!
xxxhammie...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top