Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 122)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yes, finally the weekend ending, free to blurt it out Smile
 'Aa bhail mujhe maar',   phir bappa ko bulaoD'oh     naku  has all the wisdom in the world when dealing with everyone except the man with a short fuse.  Boy o Boy! major is too touchy, naku was not far from truth by any stretch when she complained, major lacks a sense of humour n is silly at times.
Looks this time he is not just barking.   The cold war begins,  only divine intervention can save naku. 
Naku nandi ko chalaye bina nahi chodegiBig smile, ziddi PT ke saat phas gayi nandi.  Luv the friendship of the two n their convo, typical for two females who share n care.  Naku evidently not elated at Harshad's dismissal but hoping that he will find the right path n reform for good, she is made for this profession, born healer of suffering mind n bodies except it doesnt work with her man.

Major with a foul mood in the firing range.  After wounding naku's feelings he is all set to spit fire at the OUTs.  But as always our dearest of all Khan the oriental swan steals the show n major's attention too.  Its as if major is here to see through khan achieve her goals n the rest, go to hell!!
Taaliya taaliya
!    khan madam will not miss a single challenge, bull's eye! but sorry dear no surprise for meEvil Smile.                                         
 Gosh! AS ill n PN in a tizzy. Baji at his wits end calls naku for help instead of major, it speaks volumes.   Baji n naku playing passing the parcel except here it is passing the buck of informing Major.  Finally naku with the dreaded task is all set, setting foot in the lion's den.   

Naku is hit where it hurts the most, she has the worst day goin for her where now she has the misfortune of seeing what she sees.  Ab naku pagal, bhootni dikne lagi hain, what a fall from grace, indeed! 
Naku did well to give him back some of the crap that she was taking, the basanti- veeru dialogue just added fuel to fire, grt going girl! Thumbs Upluv to see someone stand up to his autocratic ways. 
Major should know the difference between a cheap mms on the sly, courtesy Harshad n a live display of physically compromising position of him n khan irrespective of his intentions n the degreeDisapprove.  How i wish he gets to witness such a thing of naku n then let him try to remain calm n composed.  Its not that naku is suspecting him but it is just not digestable.  I hope naku has in her some strength to take this cold war to its logical end.
Thank u Hammie ji! for the lovely update, its time for Mission Impossible n looking forward to it,  for now, this is me, this is the back of me.

Edited by brvr - 19 December 2011 at 12:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.suhana19prnczHamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hi hammiee
wht a lovely UD dutta aur naku ke tiff i just loved it strange na par maaza aa gaya Smile,lets see how they make up
aai unwell worried but i think it gave our love brids a chance to meet , naku caught dutta red handed with khan , man thankfully she is jealous ,her comment made dutta more angry coz actually he never doubted her
next part sound interesting dutta & naku attending aai sahab time to be together
hammie ur ff is like reading a novel i just go by the flow ,u r truly gifted
as always you are amazing SmileSmileplz friday koh UD karna already excited abt it ,enjoy the snow & send it here dear ,enjoy weekend tc SmileSmile

message for the silent readers
i know lot of ppl who visit the forum regularly but never log in ,guys its a request to all of you'll our ff writers & other vm creatives put lot of hard work ,you all enjoy it but never acknowledge their good work ,why is it the clicks exceed comments ? plz press like all the creatives deserve it ,my group in particular who have been watching ltl1 visting the forum regularly & read ur ff regularly but never comment ,plz gals i 'm not going to message u any futher plz press like & hammie will send u a pm ,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

p_riyasona89suhana19-bharti-prnczWarda..iridescence.Hamlet53

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

HI hamlet

Amazing update loved it ...

Waiting anxiously for the next part ...SmileSmile  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prnczHamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hi hammie me in time ,,LOLLOLLOL 
loved the update  and he,,,, loved major and his chunni ka pyaar  ohlalalal

and nakku not to happy withe her sautan LOLLOL
ah poor AS ,,she fainted due to diabaties Cry and baji a;ll frantic he is so adorable ,,,and wanted nakku to  tell the news in person,,, ek teer do nishann goood going bajji way to go

and nakku had to reach whn saab was ahem ahem guiding khann omg the green eyeed monster reared its head  and boy we have sparks but major replied well ,,he didnot react this way with harshad's pic ,,hmmgud one major saab...nakku needs to  think faster than reacting  hehehheeh loved this update hammie thnsk for takingus thru this journey of major saab

luv u ,hume tumse pyaar kitna me too still humming Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-Warda..iridescence.Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

message for the silent readers
i know lot of ppl who visit the forum regularly but never log in ,guys its a request to all of you'll our ff writers & other vm creatives put lot of hard work ,you all enjoy it but never acknowledge their good work ,why is it the clicks exceed comments ? plz press like all the creatives deserve it ,my group in particular who have been watching ltl1 visting the forum regularly & read ur ff regularly but never comment ,plz gals i 'm not going to message u any futher plz press like & hammie will send u a pm ,
Well said dear,  all the Ff writers deserve it beyond doubt.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithWarda.prnczHamlet53tamanna1391

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Hi hamlet

Great work ! reading your ff regularly never commented before sorry .sincere apologies .tasha patch soon .thanks uvi    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-prnczWarda.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=uwith]

Hi hamlet

Great work ! reading your ff regularly never commented before sorry .sincere apologies .tasha patch soon .thanks uvi    

listen uvi, thank you for your kind comment, Iam very humbled,
so gracious of you ...it appears that you are enjoying the adventures of Major Dutta and his lady love! keep reading, motivates me to write...for what is a writer without readers!
with much affection...xxhammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-prnczWarda.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Good updateClap Firing range's session was good. Waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PMSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczHamlet53

Go to top