Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 12)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
WOW!!

wil cum bak wit fuly review ;-)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
ME IS BACK!  undefined

Ha dis gadha is driving his 'rascal' lyk a maniac is askin y shes behaving lyk dat!! Pffttt

Wata joka!! Haha

Ukno evn in my las comnt i rely had d urge to cal dutta a lil perv but not in a bad way bt cuteee way...cudnt tink of a beter word...but had 2 say it 2day LOL afta his countless hot gazes on her ... man i wonda hw naku is copin witout any reaction!! Hahaha

Oooh rely wanted altaf 2 chk naku out so we cud see dat jealous streak in duttas eyes...GOD iav lyk d biggest grin on my face wen i smell jealousy hehe

Awww bless her...she cudnt bare 2 hear bou dutta inih...evn tho i was quite surprised at her reaction lol

Woohoo shaadi ki baat..itni jaldi...man hamara dutta toh bara fast nikla!!

Eekk naku i tink u kinda blew off ur chnce...wen dutta asd her  bout her marryin a soldier...

Ohhh hes tryna keep away 4rm her...ha my man d as not possible!!nope..not hapenin ;-)

Omg i fote dat scne was soo cute wen naku cme out of d toilts...loved hw dutta knda stopd her n she was stuk b/n him n d wall...n him lukin up at her wit concern...awwwhhh BLESS

Aahhh dutta wel she defiantly wil deter 4 4rm doin ur so called duty!! :P hehe

Hmmm now wen ders 'awkward moments' it only means...ders something der...right na ;-)

Oh kmhies yahan bhi...

But loved d emotional momnt b/n D n AS...so cute..n dutta cried...bless him

waooo man AS lagta hai pura shop yahan le aayi LOL

Haha baji n his nautanki..strts any wer hehe...

Hmmm dutta kabhi nahi badleta...his ego..man pride wnt let naku hlp him...sigh

Haha baji wants a ride!! Lmaoo

Yipeee dutta curios bout d phone call!
I loved his rudness...jus shws his possesiv nature towrdz naku...

Pwaahahahaha jus imagin dutta telin baji 2 drop her of n mkin sur she cumz bak!! LOVE IT!!

Now on a serious note..i hope harshad dsnt cum in b/n tasha...but ukno i actually don't mind him bein a cupid...ukno
naku telin dutta dat harshad asd her out o suma...anythng 2 get dutta jealous n possesiv ;-)

Hmm evn naku sensed jealousy

Oooh dutta isn't ahem finishd wit her ahem ahem ;-)

Now i wana kno...dus dutta chk every woman out lyk he did wit naku n lauren...tsk tsk

YAY naku finaly here...

Hahahah omg duttas reaction wen dey moved his pajamas up was hilarious!! He rely did sound lyk a gurl!! Hahaha wth is wrng wit sum1 seein his legs...spesh 4 a guy!! Now das actually getin me tinkin...hw wil he b lyk 1ce he gets married 2 naku...at dis rate..i feel sympathy 2wards naku man...she wud need 2 learn 2 b more ahem authoritative insted on bein bossed arnd or do u need  training in dat 2 LMAOooWinkLOLLOL     

Hmmm dutta u rely are a besharam wen need be ey...tryna get full access 2 her face LOL

Now now dutta wats wit all des ?s bout nakus relationship wit harshad...lmao!!

Ooohh hes impressd wit his 'new trainee PT' interesting ;-)

Yeh lo phirse KMH...man cudn lauren hav waited anoda 5minz!!! ARGG

Haha im right..told ya dutta is a perv wen it cumz 2 naku!! Hahaha

Nakuuu wer r u...ur saab is up2 no gud!! (as usual) lol

See evn baki noticd nakus crush on dutta!!

I rely hope dutta tinks over dis l8r..using some brains of his 4 1ce...(wich he dsnt do 2 often) wud defo do him sum gud!! Lol

Oh no 2/3days witout tasha 2gether!!! :O

How wil dutta manage!! Hehe pls don't separate em 4 long o leav us waitin 2 long...thora taras khana pwees

Thnku soo much 4 ppm n d wonderful update

Loved it 2 bits

Plsss cont soon.x

ps.sowi 4 such a looong essayEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prnczHamlet53

husnu Newbie
husnu
husnu

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
wow great,the most interesting the notification. great development.any way keep going

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Hammie ,, what an update , wonderful ,, I liked Major Dutta ,,feelign J but not yet realising it ,He doesnt like the thgt of her cozing up with her class mate LOL and is asking her if she had lunch , trying to find out if he took her for lunch the green eyed monster is rearing its head ,,LOL
I thgt she will be J when she see's lauren but lobehol lauren and she paired up  to  tackle Major saab LOL
so sweet of AS to bring all goodies for staff at the hospital , i liked it..and baajii ,didnt see lauren nahin toh wahan line marna shuru karta LOL
bajji's surprise for dutta , the small drink between friends was cute LOL
nakku feels so bad for him ,,, when she hears how he was hurt and her reply ""Well I'll never let him go Saab! Never  let him leave my side "
Also when she was upset he noticed it immedialtey ,, see that is love my dear major saab ,,apni ankhein kholo
bajji realises and shares also with him,,,but he shrugs it off as infatuation,,LOL
l like the doses of humour too .
enjoyed this update hammieXX way  to go  EmbarrassedRaj

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
@ ivy well Iam pleased you liked the Tasha scenes I had to ensure they were incorporated in the update as that is what the readers desired.
@krishaa thanks for your feed back
@husnu I had to give the notification to clarify that my Dutta is based on actor Mishal in role and not SA!
@ Mishe! yet again your feed back bowled me over ,no seriously again it reads and is more fun packed than my update! yaar competion hai neck and neck!  chumah!
@ prncz  your highness thanks for your comment glad you liked the "on parade" antics of the armed stud Duttaaa! even my heart goes dddkkk! for him and i wrote the updated.. nahi yaar  I dont think he's going to say luv you to nakkuyeI ,I think she knows that!

mIsHeZ.xprncz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
kya karu hammie ur update as always is totaly awsome so tumhe bhi entertain karna toh banta hai na ;-) waise everythng i write is exactly how i react 2 reach scne lol mwah.xxx

prnczHamlet53

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
edited my spot :)

i just posted last night i wanted an update and in the morning i got one ...my luck was good today :P

Hamlet53

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Loved it..now get Dutta back to patil niwas asap..so that nakku dutta can fall hard and fast..loved the jealous dutta...hoep to see more of that..thanks for keeping the convos in english it makes reading so easy..

wow some research u have done on physiotherapy..quite awesome detailing...u put so much hard work in your updates that it shows...and u leave me stunned with your command on english...

tahnks for PM dear!

mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

Go to top