Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 119)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
RESERVED!

Edited:

Chapter 31: "double, double toil and trouble"...

sadly yes it me again! Stop making a face...I will be gone before you know it..since you mentioned me faffing about ...and taking up ur time me decided to keep it to the point but even then will come out long i know LOL

So all are ready for the hearing, harshad's evil doings...his message to Naku who is being the lioness that she is ...not stepping back ...but ready to fight head strong...bring it on!

And now the sher has arrived as well...kya entry tha :P

Major cussing Harshad: 'Squirm you wriggly worm" ROFL

Oh my gosh ...this Major is violent...kick all out and plant a hard one seeing her feminine frame :P he is like full and full feasting on her...and i doubt its really quenching the thirst...in fact I would say its increasing it :P

Well well well ...looks like Harshad is going down down down

Lauren has said correctly...a bunch of ninnies these two are ...

Like how you had him almost so lovestruck that he is forgetting he is representing army LOL ready to take a spin with her...but of course she is on top if these things...informing him they cannot but the intelligent one was sure to give an alternative :P

ROFL mention of AS in middle of their moment D'oh HAHA wow wat a pop for that bubble

Awww Major trying hard not to sin ... my poor baby...got to the wrapper and couldn't unwrap haaa sucker !  they are so adorable together...

and omg the tree...him sitting against tree, she in saree beside ...he brought apples...both ate haaye ltl1 memories...*sigh* ...miss them so much ...thank you for a wonderful scene..loved it...

Harshad ...hmm i have nothing more to say then the fact that he's caught red handed and now will be dealt with Big smile

Naku praised...and put forward for possible promotion and award as well ...
hmm well deserved ...

aha our sher's got this yo...he will take care of this Harshad who thinks he can flee ...in his dreams maybe...if he isn't haunted by all that has happened... loved the action ...and I know u love action ...u must've enjoyed writing this ...knee thrust haaye me all eyes watching such an wonderful fight...I don't know why harshad is even trying lol look at our lion attack :) beat him to pulp please ...beat him black and white and all colors LOL Major is taking his anger out now and I'm loving it! Day Dreaming

oh what a sudden change the fear of death beings forth...harshad asked for forgiveness...hmmph...

aagai the tears
LOL ...time of separation and they come like a river ...well well I guess this line suits them this time "hum hai rahi pyaar ke...phir milenge chalte chalte'

great update ...love it to the core..to bits...as always ...
thank you for a wonderful read ...
chal now my turn to say ...phir milenge chalte chalte

Edited by daya0628 - 09 December 2011 at 9:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti--Azy-Hamlet53

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
awsem updte me happyParty Dancing with the update love it very much harshad threatning nakku but our nakku sherni hai daregi nahin finalli court start dutta enter with fauji style oopsDay Dreaming and hearing start and dutta is busy in drooling on nakku and nakku doing same and lunch break love nakku flirting to dutta and love the conversation at near tree and so start the punishment session all three had their punishment and director praise nakku and nakku blush and dutta make her blush more harshad is showing pistol to dutta oh ab gaya  waah kya pitayi ki hai and i love dutta's kutte wali line its remembering me of sholay finally fir do premi door ja rahe hai

Edited by tamanna1391 - 09 December 2011 at 7:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
REsvd Big smileBig smileBig smile 

Editied  :))) i am so so ssorry me late latif again OuchOuchOuch

swriie hammie---raj kan pakdoing ,,, ,,today was my day off and merng did masti on forum whn time for me to do serious stuff my net went kaput ,,, hmmem update i read 1st long time back  the day it ws published  but commmenitngu knw na me like this always ,,,alst one CryCry

loved the way dutta marofied the entry in the court room and the way the processding were carried on ,, but the most impp  was his follwoing nakku figure thru out ,,he is a goner mann,,,heheh couldnt control LOLLOLacha jab nakku put her arm around his wait he reminded her --he is an offficer on duty WinkWinkpaan he himself was unable to look else where LOL..but lveod the way harsahd was punished paan whn he tried to flee how dutta tackeld hima dn his dialouges ClapClapClapreminded me of ltl 

sepcially ,,whn he said  --dutta ki hone wali patni hai woh ,,,--- and then ofcourse we had dharmendra istyle--- mein  tera khoon pi jaunga kutte  LOLLOLLOL

but loved the comapsionate nature in nakku ,,which  was alwasy obvious , and aww she is crying ,,bichadne ka time jo aya ,, ,hmmm me waitign as alwaays eagerly for enxt update,,maffi yaar phir se  Cry

Edited by prncz - 15 December 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnna

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hi hammieeSmileSmile grt UD  it had action ,drama ,romance complete entertener ,harshad koh dutta neh dhoo dala , Smilemazzaa aa gaya ,till when will u make poor naku cry parting is such a sorrow for her ,aai sahab wake up get them married soon
hammie koi date toh announce karo
as always u r amazing ,waiting for the next part ,enjoy weekend ,update soon tcSmileSmile

-bharti-Hamlet53

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hi hammie sorry for commenting late.awesome update so u fulfilled my wish of punishing harshad good and our munno is so sweet he love n trust her fully.and their romantic scene too good.now plz get them married soon judai lambi mat karna,plz.thanx for the lovely update.Smile

Edited by krishaa - 12 December 2011 at 10:30am

-bharti-Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hammie baby, check out me n my comments in the res.. placeSmile

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

yesss saw it  split myself   ...honestly  I  know every time I see it  I am forever going to be  floored ! mercy woman!  mercy!.maar dein gi kya ap?  LOLLOLLOLLOL   brvv jee

-bharti-.iridescence.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by brvr

yesss saw it  split myself   ...honestly  I  know every time I see it  I am forever going to be  floored ! mercy woman!  mercy!.maar dein gi kya ap?  LOLLOLLOLLOL   brvv jee
Thanx to ur brilliant writing that push me to write what i write n thats me direct dilse!   Glad u enjoy it, that's the motto to 'return the favour'.

Hamlet53

Go to top