Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 113)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Hammie u have given me the heebie jeebies, im tongued tied err..., Brain bolted, no words ..,Wacko     God! this cant happen to me nd u thought i could write a ff hehe!   Had to take a stroll to get over the gloomy feel after reading the UD, all ur fault Hammie.  Anyway, will not give up.

Hope khan minds her Ps n Qs, Finally the lady is shown her place, mighty pleased with major's responseApprove.   Now if u try to take naku's place this is what u get, dimwitEvil Smile!   But Kapur turned to be a smart guy, He put some sense into the girl.

The excercise again saved the day for me, this time even more challenging especially the rock climbing which according to me is the toughest as it requires both mental nd physical agility, strength nd ofcourse getting over the fear of heights.

After unsuccessfully hitting on the tutor, khan now tries to impress naku, why do i feel she is faking. Hahaha! naku sweating it out imagining major catching a chill.     The sandwich drama continue to amuse people, only this time it was the chance of the OUTs.     So khan's culinary skills reminds major of naku's food, okie dokie! its so annoying to hear the sameDead.

But what do we make of this loose canon, has psyched the daylights out of nakuOuch. Gosh! she is shaken to the core. Too scared to open up with major fearing the worst but It was indeed heartwarming to see major all concerned nd even suspecting naku's odd behaviour. Ah! he is already acting on his hunch by calling who better than baji for help.   Hope Baji makes mincemeat of harshad, but the precap is alarming as dutta is asked to go to the hospital??? Will this help or aggravate things is to be seen. Hope naku takes the bull by its horns nd its an acid test for major too.

Hammie dear,  u never fail to surprise me. Hope the next one bring a smile on naku nd us, yet bracing for the worst.  Catch u later, take care!

Edited by brvr - 27 November 2011 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

hi hammiee loved the UD  1st ly dutta showed khan her place next time she will think twice before getting too close intrusion not allowed & tresspasser 'll be prosecuted Smile 

the girls in the army must be  tough too complete the training , harshad is at his worst i just hate him , naku confronted him grt  ,she did  speak to dutta short of explaining him the situation chalo baji toh aa he raha hai i hope he doesn't advise her to abstain from telling the truth ,she should trust her love & speak the truth

i 'm waiting for the next part dutta in james bond style investigating the whole truth from princecharming to knight in shining armourSmile ,i just hope naku speaks the truth & no misunderstanding plz
as always hammiee u r amazinggg SmileSmileSmileSmile,wish u a great weekend ,tc Smile

suhana19Hamlet53

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Superb update... loved the call between Dn N n again D n B... well looking forward for the superb pre cap... lol that pre cap is making me want the friday come soon lol
Khan got an earful today...lol haha manicured nails she is so worried of :p
N Harshad!!!!!!! arghhh no comments...!!!!!! I am now waiting for D to arrieve to do his Dhulai ;)
I hope the truth come out n harshad gets cought!!!
N about the pic I am prety much sure D might gets mad at Nakku for giving a chance for that idiot to use against her but he deffo will trust her n will not question her... That much trust I am sure he has on her...:)
Looking forward for some romantic DN moment too :p

.Sorry I couldn't comment last time , as not well that time but skimmed through the UD but manged to do this time... thanks for he update n will be waiting for e next...
Love 
Azy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Very noce update. Clap Their  tasks & activity again reminded me of LRL. Harshad is blackmailing Naku,such a cheap trick he's tried. Datta sensed her condition. He's told Baji to find out, hope he gets to know thereal culprit & his motives. Next part will have investigatins from all the sides. But Harshad can't survive Army style investigation,though this i not a very big robbery, but he will be caught with his so called perfect  story. Waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PMSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
which pic ?

am just not getting anything

due exams i am totally unknown about the things going in ffOuch

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]which pic ?

am just not getting anything

due exams i am totally unknown about the things going in ffOuch

RANJU ,CHECK OUT CHAP.28 ..harshad  takes a mobile pic of naku ,her head on his shoulder .. he took it because he thinks she may have heard his plan,  and if she proves dangerous he might use it to black mail her..by sending it to dutta ...  listen..forget about this FF ranju ..you concentrate on your work..
good luck and much love.xxhammie

-bharti-

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
me updated my reserved spot :P

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rrs1391]awsem update love your writing skil and please just throw this harshad piggie he is  really a dirty minded
hiya lady!
thanks for liking the UD and my writing skils ,in all honesty ..the writing skills comment is the one every writer hankers one ..like wise with hammie ..so thanks one more time . Harshad,  yes cannot entirely say iam satisfied with his character sketch...inspite of his negativity he still apears ordinary,kind of insipid..like diggu from LCL..no depth ..no wow factor completely lack lustre...now if you read Othello and you look at Iago's character you would know what I mean ..clearly defined evil with a ring of manipulative evil genius...   still thanks for your comment mate.
xxhammie

-bharti-tamanna1391

Go to top