Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 109)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
R E S  . . ! !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
awsem update love it i told you to throw this harshad virus but you take khan virus ooh bechari nakku and love tasha conversation mera kharab mood theek kar diya conversation ne love tashaBig smile

Edited by rrs1391 - 20 November 2011 at 6:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Hammie, im jinxed with the reserved place, the comments updated below

Edited by brvr - 20 November 2011 at 3:02am

suhana19Hamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Reserved
Hey Dear HamieeHug
Thanx a million for the wonderful long update and Pm HugLoved it as alwaysStarThumbs Up
Sowiee me as always late latiff ,,,Embarrassed,,,ab toh yeh mera patent dialogue ho gaya hai na...But here finally ,,,
God Why u had start it with HarshadAngrycan"t stand him ,,,,,I just dnt have words for this Guy ,,,,,Can he gets any lower then this yess ofcourse Deadi hope he just disappear to some unknown lost island and never to come back ,,,,,,,,
I hope naku see"s the real face of this guy ,,,,and show him his right place ,,,,this guy is getting to irratating now ,,,,,anyways u are the best and brillant so we trust with the story ...
Hain mein marjawaa major and OUTs Going out for training ,,,,Goood loved the excercises ,,,,can major get any hot Wink ,,,,Waise khan ke nigahe kahi per hai or kahi pe ishara ,,,,,Would u just hook this chick with anyone else ...Major is hooked and booked by naku ,,,so would she stop drooling ,,,,i know one can"t close eyes ,,,,,,But nobody jumps in the well in purposely ,,,But i guess she wants too ,,,
Neele ambar par chand jab aaye ,,,,That"s the atmosphere na Wink Dutta wish his chand was with him ...but chand nahi toh chunni sahi LOL,,,,Major has a solution for everything ,,,,Loved there phne convo ,,,hain naku worrying about mosquitoes ,,,,Oye naku sher is sleepin dnt wake him up otherwise he will bite uuu ,,,,,,Good she trusts him and wasn"t spying on him ,,,,,,
Why she has to bring that KMH in btwn there convo ,,,,yeh naku bhi na pagal hain ,,,,he is trying to me romantic and want to talk to her and she is annoying him ,,,,,as always ended with naku"s tears ,,i hope they meet soon ,,,,Wink
Hain interseting precap,,,,waiting for the nxt part ,,,,i know intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai Hugu take care  ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 21 November 2011 at 8:37pm

-bharti-Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
REsd:   Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the    intelligent are full of doubt."

Gosh! Hammie tere fiction me bollywood ke saare villians ko peeche chod diya iss bandar harshad, didnt expect him to stoop so low, he is proved, he is afterall a scumbag, despicable, conniving, contemptible, vile, mean, worthless, wretched worm, uff!!! i could go on & on.

Wait, the forces of "The Indian forums" is marching with all the disinfectants of this planet to cleanup the land of Dera, Come on girls! lets give him the BIG PUSH!Angry

Naku, kaha phas gayi re tuuuD'oh. Told u, told u, not to trust this scheming skunk. wake up girl! u have a formidable opponent,  thwart his attempts to malign u!  Harshad has grown too big for his boots.

Ah!    needed the fresh air, really!     The outdoor excercise was a welcome changeThumbs Up. Mentally i was llike doing all the obstacles, at the dive tube, net crawl nd the river crossing, enjoyed it thorougly nd waiting for more. All the OUTs coming good without even as much a scratch, amazing! Major, good not just at throwing commands and glares but witty one liners too, wah kya dialogues mara hain! maza agaya hammie.

Major is an allrounder, has the same passion for work as well as romance, couldnt stay aloof for long. naku once bitten twice shy, not taking any chances this time, poor girl doesnt realize the tsunami wave coming.

Now, u have no excuse hammie, kh, kh,k, khan has a perfect match with ka, ka, k, kapur, God! grant him his wish! I wonder how this lady even managed to complete the obstacles when she is all too engrosed in eyeing the tutor, chi chi!   hammie, ur fav khan is mirror image of Harshad, well almost. Ajeeb dastan hain pyaar ka! kapur eyeing khan, khan eyeing major, major eyeing[thinking] naku, Harshad eyeing naku nd all us ladies in the forum glaring at Harshad[at present]. I am wondering how come dutta not noticing the unwanted attention of khan nd her antics, otherwise he is 'sharp as a tack'.

Kuch nahi toh mein toh supari dene wali hoon in dono ka, ek ko utao aur doosre ko udao, bas kissa khatam!

Thanx for the update dear, its like ages the wait for the next friday, Take care, Shalom!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11prncz-Azy-Hamlet53

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
superb updates hammie

sorry for short comment in fact sorry for no comment

thanks for pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

HamletHug

Just managed to catch up with the back-log today. Very well written as always.

Sorry, maafi for the late posts.

Chapter 26 Part 2

What a warm welcome for Dutta ..Humara sher hi hai aiysa' Munno babaLOL

Duji never fails to amaze me  and if naku is also there then  it is sone pe suhaga. So sweet of Baji to buy the Dutta's gift for Naku and Dutta  accepting the fact that Baaji knows both of them so well..though I wish DSP had made that effort himself. Paan kya kare DSP? Official Duty ka sawaal hai

Sher Paril  ko paani  ka naam sunte hi neend aah gayaWink

Dutta undressing was scorching..what a description Hammie..my pulse rate reached a 120+Embarrassed

The chunni and payal scenes were so cute.

Sandwiches, gajaar ka halwaa sweetened with love, dear Naku know that one of the ways to Major Saab's heart is through his stomach'even though he just pecks at the food'no wonder she has to feed him. Baaji  was at his hilarious best with his

Ho Rama ,kya hai ye drama?LOL

Edited by ivy_11 - 20 November 2011 at 9:18am

suhana19Hamlet53

Go to top