Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 102)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Reserved
Hey dear hamiee Hug
Sorry really very late this time .. Embarrassed but here finally Wink
Thanx a million for the brillant UD and Pm as always ...Loved it to the core Heart
So love birds back to there nest for Diwali but with KMH ...well love the welcome ..Omg poor major everyone pulling his leg LOL Poor him ...But still he took it ..awww indeed a sweet munno ...
Baaji and dutta bar scenes are always fab Star And Naku tapkokfying in btwn was indeed good ..and Naku"s hint was great ...well samAjdhar ko Ishaara Kafi Hota hai ...baaji is happy to see them back ...
Hain mein marjawaa what was that ? Bechari baachi ki jaan Le ga kya LOL But loved his style ..ek dum hatke hai major Ka pyar karne Ka style ..he wanted her to squeeze in his arms ..loved the dress
Yeah naku jealous and possessive about her man ..and dnt like anyone eye her men ...pyar hai usko Saab se ..barosa hai ..but it's natural to be jealous .. Embarrassed
So dutta"s morning tea is here ..and she see"s chunni and that to so close ... Wink
Hain mein mar gayi what a style ? Major swept Naku off her feet "dreamy muah" loved loved loved the payal wearing scene and there momen
The breakfast scene is always a pleasure to read a family time ..once again dutta center of attraction ...and look who is back with sandwiches ..the men was starved without them ..waise bhi he eats spoonful mentioned by Khan ...and he gave her back
Wow he ate pooha for naku and she passed with flying Colours ..
Omg Naku and dutta"s last scene and what did I read it right Shocked He said let's get married "me in heaven "
Well khan passed in the test az well good ...will wait for the nxt part ..thanx alot once Again ...
Lots of love and hugs
Suhana.

Edited by suhana19 - 06 November 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
aur mein ,bhi LOLLOL 

Edited.Hammie srrie i was alte for last part cmmnt but this time i decided will not go to the forum till i have commented else ,it gets delayed ,,,,LOLLOL

ok 1st n foremeost i read all ur updates the momet isaw them,,so even if i am late in commenting i am proud to say i amm always ahead in reading LOLLOLLOL

loved part1 ,, dutta 's traingin clsses also gave me sme knowledge ,,and the group is gud ,,, aww he didnt like the fact tht khan will be cmng and he iwll not get any privacy  aww how nakku was jealous and was nt talkign to him thru out the ride and hiw dutta was waitingto get to her LOLLOL

i lvoed part as much ,,i loved the way u described the rangoli ,,--i love making rangoli ,,with flowers ,coloured rice and colors  ,,,
wowo and lso loved the way u described each ana d every person dress and the house nad diwas and all were so  beautifuly described i could visualise them ,,thanks ClapClap
Oh how can i not mention , all the lovely food items listed and trust me my mouth was watering just thinkign of al these being ready LOLLOLLOL

and i dnt miss the mention of name rajoo reminded me of me LOLLOLLOL

loved the way the gifts were given,,, all sang so sportng li ,,awww  loved the way Duta geve her payals  OMG  he actully lifted her on his shoulders and tied the payals on her ankels awww Day Dreaming

absolutely fell in love agian with MAjor dutta ,,how can he do this Day Dreaming make us fal in love all over agian ,,, and the kiss  oh my  Blushing

and wht was the the last part ,,loved the way officer khan and dutta took charge and loved the way khan rescued the children ,,but wht was the assement .,ok she did well so wht does it mean, wil she be moved to counter terrosirm traingin ?  waiting for next part soonn,,,,,like tommorrow EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oh Thank u hammie ,, the wirter in u is blossoming and i am loving ,wanting to kwn wht next

luv u loads hammie ,god bless Hug

Edited by prncz - 03 November 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AzMishy]Wow what an amazing diwali treat!! I am all happy shappy @ the way nakku showing attitudes towards major! hahaha he deserves it n lol he is like a steam engin now! ROFL I can so c the smoke coming out :p and what gonna hppen to Nakku once she get in to his hands God knows ;) hahahaha
AZM although ..i have posted part two i could'nt resist rsponding to this comment ... my plan was to ive a great diwali epi ..but it was too many things so i panicked and said okay half and half..sorry about that... 
Loved the update so much, the FAQ session was v good n his answers r like mindblowing! 
LoL khan in as kMH! n Nakku this time for a change playing te game well ;) n ur discription about major saab's attier is hayee marjawan *dreaming* 
well he does say smart casual!!!

Thankxx so much for the lovely treat n when r u updating the 2nd half ? waiting for it ...
Lots of love n hug
Azy :)
you wish is my command ..enjoy it ..hope you do ..
good to hear from you ..shall dAre to ask about LT...NO NOT SAYING THE WORDGUESS KER?
XXHAMMIE 

suhana19.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Originally posted by Hamlet53

[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]   

oye..awww' wight luv    
ke haal hai ga..kuriyaaa..ketha hain ..wah ji wah ...any way ...the smile back to you ..misss ya
missy...but yeah you are right in ot comment yet ..cos story ,i meAn UD ABHI BAKI HAI MERI DOSSST ...
XXHAMMIE
haal is wadiya my love...hws ur haal chaal??
OYE JAPHEE PA..BAJI DE NA DE...AND EK HOR bao de na de .haaa

aww missin u 2 hun *hugs*

sory im nt abl 2 comnt properly but jus try 2 mke sur dat u kno im always up2 date wit ur ff...n man am i loving it n best thng is cumin up ..tasha reunion!!Wink cnt wait 4 it!!! *missy  jumps in excitemnt*
mainu pata ha ..you are on the ball...oh you mean woh donu ..one is as bad as the other...read kerna UP PART 2 THUJE UN KE KARNAMA PAATA CHAL JAYENGA

btw dd i tel u hw much i loved baji/nakus lil trip 2 dutta...damn der romance was hawt o wa!!!  

i knew you would like the trio antics ..miss them so much ..hai kya in the ... 

KEEP IT UP BBE

ly

thanks great to read our response missy..read he UD METHINKS TU LIKE KERA GE
MUCH LOVE.XXXHAMMIE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19mIsHeZ.xprncz.iridescence.

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]   

oye..awww' wight luv    
ke haal hai ga..kuriyaaa..ketha hain ..wah ji wah ...any way ...the smile back to you ..misss ya
missy...but yeah you are right in ot comment yet ..cos story ,i meAn UD ABHI BAKI HAI MERI DOSSST ...
XXHAMMIE
haal is wadiya my love...hws ur haal chaal??
OYE JAPHEE PA..BAJI DE NA DE...AND EK HOR bao de na de .haaa aww BIG JAPEES..!! haha

aww missin u 2 hun *hugs*

sory im nt abl 2 comnt properly but jus try 2 mke sur dat u kno im always up2 date wit ur ff...n man am i loving it n best thng is cumin up ..tasha reunion!!Wink cnt wait 4 it!!! *missy  jumps in excitemnt*
mainu pata ha ..you are on the ball...oh you mean woh donu ..one is as bad as the other...read kerna UP PART 2 THUJE UN KE KARNAMA PAATA CHAL JAYENGA hahaha ofc im gna read it very aram se...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed   i jus wnt 2 see d length of it n ges wa d 1st word i saw wos.?WinkLOLLOLLOL 

btw dd i tel u hw much i loved baji/nakus lil trip 2 dutta...damn der romance was hawt o wa!!!  

i knew you would like the trio antics ..miss them so much ..hai kya in the ... ahhh dey wer seriously 1 of a kind man ... use2 love it wen duji use2 discuss business n naku use2 cum n give long bashans on meri aayi kehti hai... LMFAO <3 <3 <3

KEEP IT UP BBE

ly

thanks great to read our response missy..read he UD METHINKS TU LIKE KERA GE im damn sure id LOVE it!!Wink spesh takin in2 account dat tasha are 2gether agen AHEMWinkLOLLOL luvya.xxx
MUCH LOVE.XXXHAMMIE

prncz.iridescence.Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

hammie me updated my comments Embarrassed

suhana19.iridescence.

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
awsem update love it so tasha clear the diffrences for khan and so dutta make nakku wear payal wow love it and the gift condition is good and nakku sing song oh good and the diwali scene when dutta thjis nakku as bomb was mast so khan is for assessment and khan has some feelings for dutta oops bechari and dutta like sandviches

Edited by rrs1391 - 03 November 2011 at 9:19pm

suhana19prnczHamlet53

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
res abhi ati hu
finally i am here
first of all sorry hammie
i always ready ur ff but ...comment nhi karti this i promises myself ki meh comment karugi..
toh start with welcome
poor dutta bechare ko khan ke samne embarrassed...kar diya ... so cute...
duji ka pathetic drinking ritual i just love... naku teased them that she also want to drink well done girl... when she went towards his room ... dutta was so excited to hit his room,,,,,, sweet guys love the end..
dutta taking off shirt  ...belt ...my god i need some water...  naku thought he want do somthing...but poor girl... i totally enjoy their fight ... this must tough to win than war major saab..
so Romantic when he gives payal to her... woh bhi utah ke ...stong arm major right...
hey rama dutta admiring sandwiches also just becoz she made ,,,it i agree with baji ... "kya tha ye drama" baji always bring smile to face,,,
poha awww just like ltl na...
naku song was form devdas totlly love it
he told her to that he want to get married
oye ab iss kya huwa...but good form them...khan is really promising to watch in next update
meh itni long comment ...mujhe kuch ho gaya hai
need a doctor bye hammie
love and hugs
sana 

Edited by sana141994 - 04 November 2011 at 12:16am

suhana19prnczHamlet53

Go to top