Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

p_riya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi, Hammie
What to say the ..A high voltage drama...i was getting a feel of being seated on swing...u made me feel the sky and on next moment brought me on land...u know u r dam good in that. Every time I thought my good luck started but u take care of it sooo well that it turns in my bad luck but i know u ...one day u definatelly bring back my GOOD LUCK๐Ÿ˜‰. Waiting for friday.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem update as usual nakku is gettin ready for duttanakku came to his room and dutta said uske bure haal karne aayi hai haye wo to honge hinakku want hair and our dutta  said ugne main time lagega love this sceneoye baaji can leave dutta for film offer as emotional and dutta consoled herdutta want sandwiches

as asked how nakku going and dutta going to take her with him and as ask how dutta finally baaji manage her and poor dutta embarrased  roops want nakku to wear jeans but our dutta stopped her as ask for taking shawl and roops said dadi banana hai dutta think she has rooh of dadi now time for going dutta think she kill him from her lookand decide not to take her with him and roops baji gave her helmet and our dutta enquiring about helmet dutta finally manage to make her wear helmetlove bike ride and tasha conversation now  tasha again parted
tamanna ,you are getting amazing with your comments,so amusingly approriate,very enjoyable ,other readers have also commented on your exclusive style of expression ,and hammie most certainly derives a lot of belly wobbling laughs ...I guess tu meri entertainment ka bhi khayal rekhti hai...๐Ÿ˜ƒ so keep them coming lady...aane de ...thanks very much ,with love hammie..

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanx for compliment wil comment like this always

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

mine ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited :
hellooo kurriye...hammie smilng  at your comment...hummhh .
Hammie๐Ÿค— ...great to see second update in a row...and  the thread moving :)
Loved the update a lot though tasha parting for some time again but thats the call of their duty...it has to happen...
loved their interaction in duttas room...aww naku still moaning about stubble...so am I ..hehe...still the bluish layer...means have to wait for one more week ...
the chunni back in action...and dutta interprting nakus thoughts there was *blushing*
hain ?tu kyon blush ker rehi hai? hota ,hota, jab these to meet...naa , not Dutta and Naku but Dutta and chunni...it dances to his tunes...
the breakfast table scene was another delight to see all the family together...baaji chearing the envirnment with his nautanki...
and here comes the man most in demand...i always love it when ever dutta makes an entry is welcomed by so many awaiting eyes...lucky son of a gun...rightly said :) well every one knows he likes to make an entry...he knows he's most wanted!
oh how innocently naku said saab poha khao ge s if she doesnt know what does he want there..hehehis much awaited treat His Sandwiches were there what else he wanted for...loved the teasing part a lot by rest of the gang... Naku the dumbo ,jan ke kerti hai,she too seeks his attention , reaction ,that's why loves to land in his way in whatever form,tease or not!

Bike ride was really enjoyeable and must be a different experience for these two as well...aww they must be missing their eye locks
and thank God baaji and roops were their to solve that helmet issue or otherwise i had all doubts that this man of principles will leave her there
btw imagining naku with chunni covered on her head and wearing helmet was cute and funny...i loved it when dutta said coming like a bride...lol
yes there was a reader Nakusha ,who expressed a bike ride expression between the two ,so that's why I attempted it, unfortunately ad to follow safety rules hence even er helmeted,but glad you liked her head covered with laalchunni ,i could picture her...in my mind she looked bahut stunning ,like how dulhan cover her head... 
Jungle main mangle was one pleasent surprise...was not at all expecting this to happen...but as much time tasha get to spent together is a treat for the readers...so bless you for this :)
loved his concern regarding her discomfort in jungle...hai *wink*
making a bonfire their and eating apples brought back the good old memories of vinatge LTL...
seems like it was yet another baajis nautanki for not arrainging the mechanic..*lyks*
it was great fun to read their small jungle adventure blended with their love :)
yes ,where ever possible have to tap the real source of my FF's inspiration...LTL1..   
Tasha shopping together was the cutest moment of all...and i love his caring side a lot...and how he is concerned regarding his responsibilty towards her and she
too accepting as her Haq*bless them* ...glad you took note of a day to day realistic scene of shopping ,also covers his concern for her welfare... oye kurriye liked how you used the word Haq..yes jab pyar ho tu haq tu bun jata hai between two people ,that which goes without saying..and where better seen than between our tasha..

Sigh ...their parting moments are always painful...but always end on a note which makes their relation even more strong... yes parting for lovers will always be sweet sorrow...

and the precap...oh how much i was missing this name... Hammie you know that *winks*
good..you know how I feel about her ..writers choice...
Thanks Pal for giving us such a treat...and updates coming regularly on fridays makes me smile:) eagerly waiting for the coming friday...Stay Blessed Always...Happy to see you back in action each week...See you !!!  listen baaby thanks for your love and tremendous  encouragement to continue with his FF, need your support...   heyyy a pic..haaa haa ,hammie attention seeking..woh tu meri bemaari hai you know that...thanks for your warm and lovely comment...ever yours .hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

Hi Hammie!
I'm here to read & comment on your Chapter 36...so let me get right to it ...

undoubtedly ,you have to be my most avid reader, on the ball to comment with delay, thujhe pata hai,it means a lot to me ...you must be thinking how come hammie is being so civil...yeah your'e right aisa tera saath bahut kum hota hai , when  me ?hain?being polite to you?.oye  bimboo dahmak theekh hai tera? 

so this chapter was all about the two lovers...Dutta and Naku...from the very beginning she began dressing not just to her own liking but for the man that matters to her most...and of course like a wife she bring him his morning tea...and what better face to see than hers for our Major first thing in the morning. Their little moment was nice, with them talking about his current look ...and of course his ahem relationship with that chunni of hers...yup she'll need help after the marriage...this man is already not wanting to keep such distance from her..after marriage haaa... yes it was all about them,pata hai pappy.may be this should have been the valentine day's episode?..but for them two given any opportunity together har din unke liya valentine's day hai..haina...haan chunni has to come back in his life..to keep him in line..

oh do I even have to say the highlight of the breakfast scene...very important cast of this FF...or LTL :P made its entry with lots of them singing ...SANDWICHES! ...kya entry tha lol ...of course he was awaiting that only...
yep home coing ho and no sandwiches coverage ,ye tu ho nehi sakta..but where there is Baji ,there is nostalgia
hmm loved how when AS asks about arrangements for Naku's return he so casually said with me of course...haahaa omg her helmet...u know i too am not fond of helmets...used to avoid wearing them...so like she said attention was on her...but what bothered our dear sher more was her distance...so close yet so far...so of course does what most typically is done by the HERO on a bike...swerve...jerk ...blah blah to get the girl closer ...and each one was just not good enough for him ...hmm until she hugged him with her little hands ...pressed against his back...haayee...
so you felt like Naku๐Ÿ˜†,dream on baaby...and that to behind the lion...and gana and all the tricks of the biker trade to get a hick close to them ..haaa ha was thinking .what on earth am I writing...thura cheesy tha...come on...it was..
omg least expected was the bike breakdown and jungle wala scene...i enjoyed it...u know what though haa when baaji returned his call saying no mechanics ...i wanted to yell liar haha...can so see him pull a stunt like that too...let his bhao enjoy :P ...hmm quite enjoyed their moments together here...how well the complete each other. Actions were speaking louder in this scene...from just the fire setting up, his concern for her hand...then sitting at a distance and then when talking about his love for her and moving closer to her for comfort...that was more what I liked ...and then came their convos about being together...and of course as always Naku gives her bit...
yes even the best of bikes can break down if not given a proper service ..๐Ÿ˜‰ HERE  getting vehicles service is the talk of town since..dec .onwards... .besides..felt like reliving the JMM scenes ,bas dil ke sun le main ne...
hmmm so now they are near her destination ...cute little shopping bit ...such a couple they are ...truly...but best part of the scene was the end...goodbyes are always tough...and loved how this time as opposed to teasing about her crying he embraced her and told her how she could make his heart heavy seeing such a sight when leaving...its true he is always the one to leave...but it kills the both of them the same...and his take on the stronger one was brilliant touch...hmmm so again they go their own ways but hopefully each day gets them closer to the next time they will meet! ...
yes the good bye ws a pretty predictable scene ,any one could see it coming..tried to make it a tiny bit different in what she says...he walks away ,she's left behind..
Hammie! wonderful UD ...loved it all ...woke up to a phone call...and thought lets check out forum on phone...and read it all in one go :P thank you for such an pleasurable read...take care...lots of love ...see you !
thanks papayaa,Sharmilee, phisti, dodo ,bimboo ,and the rest ,thanks for your lovely comments...my enjoyable read...yours hammie...oye see you in pms ...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammieee

hi naku,teri pasand ka UD tha ye..your ideas ,.twisting my arm..
wonderful UD ! kya baat hai zabaardast bike ride ๐Ÿ˜Šcouldn't have imagined any different than it .you know the pulse of your reader ๐Ÿ˜Š
you surely mean teri pulse.naku don't you ..bike break down aur woh bhi harley davidson , pata hai even brvr and some others surprised .itni renowed bike how can it malfunction..ab unhe kya baton ke ye...far fetched idea tera hai...hummmh...
dutta & aai saheb parting quite emotional as he said jaldi aata ho .he will be back to his mom
naku & helmet ka kissa very entertaining ... yes helmet clad naku ,ab tera bas chalta ,tu you would have said .no hammie let her hair blow in the wind on the bike .naa.hammie not listening to you ..hammie only does hammie's thing in the end ...๐Ÿ˜†
bike bigaad gai & they got to spend more time together .reminded so much of ltl the apple scene & searching for twigs ,lightining of fire .you created the magic again . chal glad you enjoyed the JMM,even mera dil hata tha to go into the past...hummmh
the parting as usal was sad & hope they reunite soon
arre yeh khan phir aai gi iske report clear karo aur squad mein bheja do ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
hain?usse squad mein bhej diya tu hammie ka kiya buna ga ...me likes her in the FF..come on Tasha  pe bharossa rekh...no one between them..
i 'm glad we are back to our friday meet .you just light up the forum ,thankful to you hammiee ,i hope you are taking good care of yourself ,have a nice weekend & tc ...well you readers made sure me was up and running ,so now do try to aim for Friday...
as always hammiee you are amazinggg๐Ÿ˜Š  yesss!me was wondering meri tareef kab kera gi naku!...๐Ÿ˜ƒ ab me kush...thanks a lot for your lovely comments next one has to be PR today...but ๐Ÿฅฑ...with loads of love xxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=uwith]hi hamlet
thanks for the pm .awesome UD loved the bike ride D-N .
 looking frwd to next post .great weekd .regards uvi
hellooo.uvi... me happy you enjoyed UD..next post has to proof read today at some point..phir aim to post by Friday...many thanks for reading and comenting mate, with much love xx hammie.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo dear pushpa... great to her from you...

[QUOTE=Pushpa95]Hi Hammie ,wonderful Ud loved it .love dutta and naku morning wakeup has wife to be and at breakfast table everyone teasing dutta for his sandwiches well all know he loves sandwiches made by naku .dutta & aai sahed parting was quite emotional . naku & helmet was entertaining . dutta & naku bike ride was amasing they got more time to spend with eachother the parting as usal was sad hope they reunite soon all in all loved each and every part of it .thanks for pm have a great weekends. love you take care
love you too lady,thanks for enjoying all the segments of the UD...the new one is ready but will have to PR it today ,so the aim is eventually to present you with the chapter on friday...thanks ever so much for your lovely comment ...much love  xxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]hey hammi
ranju! mate  tu ah gaye!
how are you?
me better then before, but have to still take it easy..
lovely update dear
thanks mate
morning of major patil always awesome...he can't wait to make nakku his wife but due to their profession he can't do that but always ready at any time๐Ÿ˜†
only mornings at PN..where he knows ke  naku aye ge chaie le ker ,tu yes he grabs her at every opportunity!  unholy thoughts !
nakku asking dutta that will she serve him poha great teasing him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
bas Saab to line marne hote hai Naku ko , flirting!
baaji and roops like always their to pull their legs but lovely they both are
yes baji and roops miss dutta not being at PN ,so when ever he is then ye duno bhi perk up o jata hain!
dutta saying no to jeans and nakku's expression sadhu why he didn't allow her
jeans aur Naku... naa he's not going to let her dress that way...too masculine style for his feminine naku! 
then at time of back he again started but baaji and roops their to solve dutta's problem
tu theekh haina ,safety conscious!
during driving he still can't think anything without her
yes...took his girl for a ride...the closer the better๐Ÿ˜†
JMM always work
yes me was missing it ,so I had a need to add it here.
he is damn ready to be a father
desparado!  any thing to get her!
finally seperating from each other
that ranju ,was expected haina?
wonderful update hammie
thank you my dearest ranju,for taking the time out of your studies to read and comment on it ... with much love xx hammie
thanks for rpm dear 
  my pleasure..dearie.
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

Hi Hamlet,

hellooo sona good to hear from you
so you enjoyed the UD ,me pleased for that, yes afaraid so Khan is back, listen she is dutta's student so that's why she has to show up ... stay chilled lady.. next UD will be ready for tommorrow..  thanks a lot..for commenting  much love  xxhammie
Nice UD loved it ๐Ÿ˜ŠAai saheb back good ...tasha bike ...ride enjoyed it ...khan back oh ! my God ...enjoy & have great time .tc

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago