Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mine 😊
Edited :

Hammie🤗 ...great to see second update in a row...and  the thread moving :)
Loved the update a lot though tasha parting for some time again but thats the call of their duty...it has to happen...
loved their interaction in duttas room...aww naku still moaning about stubble...so am I ..hehe...still the bluish layer...means have to wait for one more week ...
the chunni back in action...and dutta interprting nakus thoughts there was *blushing*
the breakfast table scene was another delight to see all the family together...baaji chearing the envirnment with his nautanki...
and here comes the man most in demand...i always love it when ever dutta makes an entry is welcomed by so many awaiting eyes...lucky son of a gun...rightly said :)
oh how innocently naku said saab poha khao ge s if she doesnt know what does he want there..hehehis much awaited treat His Sandwiches were there what else he wanted for...loved the teasing part a lot by rest of the gang

Bike ride was really enjoyeable and must be a different experience for these two as well...aww they must be missing their eye locks
and thank God baaji and roops were their to solve that helmet issue or otherwise i had all doubts that this man of principles will leave her there
btw imagining naku with chunni covered on her head and wearing helmet was cute and funny...i loved it when dutta said coming like a bride...lol

Jungle main mangle was one pleasent surprise...was not at all expecting this to happen...but as much time tasha get to spent together is a treat for the readers...so bless you for this :)
loved his concern regarding her discomfort in jungle...hai *wink*
making a bonfire their and eating apples brought back the good old memories of vinatge LTL...
seems like it was yet another baajis nautanki for not arrainging the mechanic..*lyks*
it was great fun to read their small jungle adventure blended with their love :)
Tasha shopping together was the cutest moment of all...and i love his caring side a lot...and how he is concerned regarding his responsibilty towards her and she
too accepting as her Haq*bless them*

Sigh ...their parting moments are always painful...but always end on a note which makes their relation even more strong...

and the precap...oh how much i was missing this name... Hammie you know that *winks*

Thanks Pal for giving us such a treat...and updates coming regularly on fridays makes me smile:) eagerly waiting for the coming friday...Stay Blessed Always...Happy to see you back in action each week...See you !!!

Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Hammie!
I'm here to read & comment on your Chapter 36...so let me get right to it ...

so this chapter was all about the two lovers...Dutta and Naku...from the very beginning she began dressing not just to her own liking but for the man that matters to her most...and of course like a wife she bring him his morning tea...and what better face to see than hers for our Major first thing in the morning. Their little moment was nice, with them talking about his current look ...and of course his ahem relationship with that chunni of hers...yup she'll need help after the marriage...this man is already not wanting to keep such distance from her..after marriage haaa...

oh do I even have to say the highlight of the breakfast scene...very important cast of this FF...or LTL :P made its entry with lots of them singing ...SANDWICHES! ...kya entry tha lol ...of course he was awaiting that only...

hmm loved how when AS asks about arrangements for Naku's return he so casually said with me of course...haahaa omg her helmet...u know i too am not fond of helmets...used to avoid wearing them...so like she said attention was on her...but what bothered our dear sher more was her distance...so close yet so far...so of course does what most typically is done by the HERO on a bike...swerve...jerk ...blah blah to get the girl closer ...and each one was just not good enough for him ...hmm until she hugged him with her little hands ...pressed against his back...haayee...

omg least expected was the bike breakdown and jungle wala scene...i enjoyed it...u know what though haa when baaji returned his call saying no mechanics ...i wanted to yell liar haha...can so see him pull a stunt like that too...let his bhao enjoy :P ...hmm quite enjoyed their moments together here...how well the complete each other. Actions were speaking louder in this scene...from just the fire setting up, his concern for her hand...then sitting at a distance and then when talking about his love for her and moving closer to her for comfort...that was more what I liked ...and then came their convos about being together...and of course as always Naku gives her bit...

hmmm so now they are near her destination ...cute little shopping bit ...such a couple they are ...truly...but best part of the scene was the end...goodbyes are always tough...and loved how this time as opposed to teasing about her crying he embraced her and told her how she could make his heart heavy seeing such a sight when leaving...its true he is always the one to leave...but it kills the both of them the same...and his take on the stronger one was brilliant touch...hmmm so again they go their own ways but hopefully each day gets them closer to the next time they will meet! ...

Hammie! wonderful UD ...loved it all ...woke up to a phone call...and thought lets check out forum on phone...and read it all in one go :P thank you for such an pleasurable read...take care...lots of love ...see you !

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammieee

wonderful UD ! kya baat hai zabaardast bike ride 😊couldn't have imagined any different than it .you know the pulse of your reader 😊
dutta & aai saheb parting quite emotional as he said jaldi aata ho .he will be back to his mom
naku & helmet ka kissa very entertaining
bike bigaad gai & they got to spend more time together .reminded so much of ltl the apple scene & searching for twigs ,lightining of fire .you created the magic again .
the parting as usal was sad & hope they reunite soon
arre yeh khan phir aai gi iske report clear karo aur squad mein bheja do 😲 
i 'm glad we are back to our friday meet .you just light up the forum ,thankful to you hammiee ,i hope you are taking good care of yourself ,have a nice weekend & tc
as always hammiee you are amazinggg😊
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
thanks for the pm .awesome UD loved the bike ride D-N .
 looking frwd to next post .great weekd .regards uvi
Pushpa95 thumbnail
Hi Hammie ,wonderful Ud loved it .love dutta and naku morning wakeup has wife to be and at breakfast table everyone teasing dutta for his sandwiches well all know he loves sandwiches made by naku .dutta & aai sahed parting was quite emotional . naku & helmet was entertaining . dutta & naku bike ride was amasing they got more time to spend with eachother the parting as usal was sad hope they reunite soon all in all loved each and every part of it .thanks for pm have a great weekends. love you take care
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey hammie

how are you?

lovely update dear

morning of major patil always awesome...he can't wait to make nakku his wife but due to their profession he can't do that but always ready at any time😆

nakku asking dutta that will she serve him poha great teasing him 😆😉

baaji and roops like always their to pull their legs but lovely they both are

dutta saying no to jeans and nakku's expression sadhu why he didn't allow her

then at time of back he again started but baaji and roops their to solve dutta's problem

during driving he still can't think anything without her

JMM always work

he is damn ready to be a father

finally seperating from each other

wonderful update hammie

thanks for rpm dear

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet,

Nice UD loved it 😊Aai saheb back good ...tasha bike ...ride enjoyed it ...khan back oh ! my God ...enjoy & have great time .tc
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tasha time was awesome Hammie👏.

Dutta turned out to be a sharp mind reader .poor  Naku and her thought...shaaadi ke baad😳😆

JMM was an unexpected treat...though the mechanic arrived too soon😉

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie!  me back in action in my fav thread, missed u.

Chapter 35
The bravest battle that ever was fought;
On the maps of the world you will find it not;
It was fought by the mothers of men.
Joaquin Miller
Ma da ladla in a very agitated mood n AS's illness has taken a toll on his sense of judgement..  when he goes to bappa to question, me too queried Bappa why did  u give hammie this pain..but naku gave the answers.  Bhau's foul mood not sparing even the staff at the hospital.  Naku aware n careful not to rub him on the wrong side, feel pity for her, her life is like a walk on the sword.  He is already taken her as his wife, issuing orders, restrictions n so on...naku too doesnt mind his authoritarian attitude, there is no hesitations between the two except ofcourse at the physical level.  Uff!  duji have a fixation with the wheelchair.
The two upto something ?   reminds of LTL n their bonding at the bar, naku interrupting only to be chided n ogled by him. 
God! dutta's image makeover, again it brought the images of begining of dutta's journey in LTL ..  well its a surprise  naku is still standing on her feet, refusing to believe its him in the chikni chameli avatar.. 😃 he's trying to woo her with his new clean shaven look, loved how he was convincing her   But naku is not interested in the variety offered. Why would naku be interested in a class ten student,  to be branded a cradle snatcher? hehehe!!  but how long can anyone resist this charming beast. Deva shapat! hamesha baji ko galat time pe hi entry marni hain😡, as though he was born for this, hahaha!
Ah! he did this to please AS, that's so chweet.  He succeeds, AS is reminded of the young dutta.   So this was the secret he shared with baji.  I do wonder if the sisters feel left out in this maa-beta mutual admiration club.  
Now dutta is pursuing naku to get hitched all to see his mom pleased.  But i feel naku is right AS would luv to witness her son's wedding more than anything, Uff! major's tantrums n mood swings will keep naku busy all life.  He takes all his pent up emotions on her i feel n she like a sponge soaks up.
So we have the two again squabbling over the helmet in the precap.., hammie you did take me by surprise with this update.  On hindsight  me feel guilty, maybe our agitated reactions on the thread hurried you into this b4 u could fully recover.  Sorry!, if that is so.

Chapter 36

Wow! hammie you have continued the friday tradition  👏
Naku n her obsession with his hairy look is funny, she wants his unshaven look back immediately come what may hahaha..little did major know that his prickly hair was the secret of his macho image n naku lattoo more with it than him. So then why is the hedge hog not so attractive or the grizzly bear even n what will happen to the men's shaving industry if this is what attracts women😃.   Major mind reading  of naku's thoughts about the ordeal awaiting her...ahem ☺️thoughts hammie.

The dining area bonding brings out the warmth in the family,  Yes, it was bound to happen the sandwich jingle hehehe..tribute to the snack which never fails to entertain the family.  AS showering her affecton on major n naku is very touching.  Uff! the two squabbling as ever when leaving for some reason or other n baji roops coming to the rescue with the helmet, thank goodness! naku has a suicidal tendency to spoil the fun🤪.  Our road romeo yet again gets to the act n makes sure his lady luv is as close to him as possible but what is this, the much touted Harley also pitches in to give the two some more time.

The most romantic moments surely has to be the jungle trips. Aah!! he is not amused with this unexpected breakdown, he cannot see her in any discomfort.  Baji is reluctant to help as he sees the brighter side of the event, ishmart guy.   WOW! major is ready to take their relation to another level infact couple of levels ahead but naku not ready for the jungle mein mangal episode, 😉hehehe.

Me will wait for the next update n refrain from jumping to conclusions about the precap. Couldnt help with the delay, thanx mate for the lovey dovey update n hope all is well at your end. Take care dear! 

noreen thumbnail
hi hamlet hope you are better!! awesome update⭐️
N and D are going back to work, loved how you detail everything, N getting ready, can really visualise what she would look like,
N in with the tea and i laughed about their convo and D assuring N he will be back to his lion self😎 instead of the prickly hedgehog
eating with the family always has the comedy moments, all singing for the sandwiches is always heartwarming and AS telling N to get a shawl and modern lady Roops commenting they'll have you looking like a Grandma in no time!
loved their back ride back to thier work places and impressive tactics by D to get N to sit closer and hug him better
can't believe the bike broke down although this made me excited that they will spend quality time together Give Flowersbut D was in no mood so whips out the phone for the mechanic and wants to get back to work pronto!!Army

thanks, waiting for the next