Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Hammie,

Miss you๐Ÿค—. Waiting for you to be back in full action...Dutta style.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi my hammiee

i 'm sure u will be back soon .my God mishal ke u r true dewaani .kya bemaari bhi uske follow keya ๐Ÿ˜Š jokes apart i 'm sure u will back soon with a great UD ,guys have patience & keep the forum active .lots of luv to u hammiee.tc
p_riya thumbnail
HI, Hammie
I think u have to write a small UD to cheer up urself... u will definately forget all ur pain & worrys. (bcz u will be in the Tasha Land & also we will get  a ride in Tasha land ๐Ÿ˜›) .
I am missing ur UD.  PLzzz do something for ourself to make us alive. Take care & get well soon.
It's a small request !!

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hammie ur knee jerk reaction brought ur bottom into ur thread ...great!
Great to hear you have not abandoned this ship ..if you did would've hauled you back in with a life saver๐Ÿ˜† ...your writing is definitely missed...but health is always first...and then you are more than welcome to get back on duty ๐Ÿ˜› Anyway as always sending my love, prayers for you ...get well soon...love you lots...take care mate ! 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

Hammie ur knee jerk reaction brought ur bottom into ur thread ...great!
Great to hear you have not abandoned this ship ..if you did would've hauled you back in with a life saver๐Ÿ˜† ...your writing is definitely missed...but health is always first...and then you are more than welcome to get back on duty ๐Ÿ˜› Anyway as always sending my love, prayers for you ...get well soon...love you lots...take care mate ! 

yeahhh.dayaaa!papayaaa...tune dil ko kush ker diyaa...
love the captions...baaaby...me rearing to go ... jab ayo ge tum tu gayan ge hum...saargam ye sachee...etc etc...ohhh papaya...lardki...hammie drolling over pic...
thank you ...again...xxhammie
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie,

Hamari kalabandar ke liye dher sara pyar
Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=brvr]
Hi Hammie,

Hamari kalabandar ke liye dher sara pyar  

MISSING you aur kiya ..lambhi judai...tummy pe scabs ban rahein hain..very tempting to pick them...but no have to shove my fingers in my mouth or run them through my hair,  baal bahut lambe ho gaye hain need a hair cut ...look like a ruffian...
baki use, Daya papyaa ne mujhe siggy gift kiya hai... words are from AGNEEPATH  SONG SAIYAAN...ME HAVVVE TO GET BETTER TO SEE IT ...full on acshunnn..blood ,gore ,punches!
aur ITEM  NUMBER!
BAKI...kahan gaye meri inspiration to write ...where are you my  eternal lovers? ...my dutta and naku??? wherefore art thou?
xxhammie
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
noreen thumbnail
 hi hamlet, glad to know you are getting better, hope you keep recovering fast so you can get back to us take care lots of hugs and best wishes!!!Blush