Mere Srson De Sag,

Mere Suji De Halwa,
Mere Lsi de Glas,
Te Aam De Achaar,
Na msg na Koi cal  :-(

.Kithe Ho Sarkar  :-P  
 "I Miss U" Yar 😔
Posted: 12 years ago
What happened to u?...having  restlessness...PLz  get back to us...at least  one msg for all ur waiting friends.
Hello friends...seems to me all are getting quite worried...restless...so just wanted to say please don't...I believe Hammie is just busy...so keep cool mates ..she will come around when she can :)

Take care, see you !
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
i think hammiee will be back soon  as daya has mentioned .waiting for u hammiee tc

Hammie where r u? 😔

my everdearest readers,how much ,I love you all ,how much miss you all...the time has now come to share my life with you all .I am in tremendous pain,heavily. drugged with Tramadol and Ibruprofen.

On the 4th of january, I had laproscopic procedure for appendicitis, which is an abdominal operation. This then followed into complications of Deep vein thrombosis. Today has been a week since op, I have 6 incisions on my abdomen. The most worrying was possibility of clot in right leg.I can tell you the truth that I have never felt so much pain in my whole life.

Yesterday, I had a scan which confirmed that there is no blod clot in my right leg. It seems to be an impinged nerve, which is causing all the pain.

I am immensely grateful to Daya, Warda, before going into hospital, I did mention my sitiuation briefly to them. Because I wanted to keep my privacy, I requested that they didn't mention anything worrying to you all on the forum. But, today, with great difficulty, I sat up to check my thread and saw all the messages and could not bear to keep you all in the dark.

Of course I will continue the story of Major Dutta once I recover. Recuperation will take some time. The first main thing is to get myself on my feet.

It seems at the moment that life is living on drugs. This message is being typed with great difficulty.

Thanks for all your love. I will need your prayers

Forever yours

Hammie
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
thank god hammie everything is fine plz take care and rest,will pray for your speedy recovery,get well soon.
love u n care care

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago