Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 104

Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Hammie,  Me late late with the update,  Thank u dear for the same will read in leisure n come back soon with the comments. 

B4 2011 ends let me thank all the people like u🤗, who made 2011beautiful 4me. I pray u b blessed with fruitful year ahead. Enjoy last few hours of the year.
A very happy new year -  2012!!! ❤️🥳

Thanks for the wonderful and amusing update, Hammie 🤗

Dutta ka Gussa 😲...Naku dear please grow up and learn to trust your Man...specially if he is Maj. Dutta😆

Dutta and Naku's word and expression play on AS lap was great. They both love each other..but something silly self-created incident takes them a step back. AS reprimanding Dutta re his butameezi with Naku was 😆

DSP is such a shareef guy, I hope Naku realizes it and stops her bhashan on platonic, pure tough me not love😆. Dutta being molested took the cake, baker and the bakery🤣...wait till he enters this forum..he will know what it is to be molested and what besharmi is😳

OK Maj. Alpha Male Dutta you have proved your point...now get off your high horses and stop behaving like a MCP and ordering the poor girl around😆...Naku control that jealousy and the doormat combo

Liked the last scene where D realizes that Naku is his strength and she calms him down😊

Baaji is as usual everyone's Delight...such a sweet and uncomplicated human being.

Overall a hot, thundering epi, Hamlet👏

Hi hamlet

Happy new yr J nice ud looking frwd to the wedding !!!regards uvi

Hey hamlet ...
Happy new yr ...loved the ud & looking frwd to next part
loads of good wishes 😊
Major upset with baaji too for the reality check, who is next  in the firing line, raise ur hand?😃  baaji a man for all season taking in all the odd behaviour of his fav couple. Skin deep awkwardness is the latest debility that major is afflicted, but baji knows too well when not to tease the lion any further.  lets see how long major can keep up the act n keep in check his morbid longing.
 Haila! he is not letting her out of sight not even for a moment albeit with stroppy behaviour n hard glares n confusing facial expressions, now he is even lying about him going to pick up naku, fantastic! who is this man hammie? This is not the overly disciplined upright man in uniform. 
Naku is right,  it is mass idiocy of the demented gremlin that he is hahaha!   what!! him pleased that baji not using his bathroom, how presumptous.  In the shower again he is preoccupied with her thoughts n expecting her to beg for forgiveness, anything else your highness?    This is the root, he is spoilt to the hilt n now the evil effects- bratish behaviour is coming to the fore.  
Bacha naha dhoke aaya hain aur momma  naku kapde nahi nikali, toh naturally a pampered kid started throwing tantrums, goochi goochi, chi chi, nahi rote bache, momma ayegi aur diaper pehnayegi hehehe!  drama n more drama all the way.
Mother - son bonding is at a high n she throws the million dollar question,   AS also points how rude he behaves with naku, but i will say AS aap hi toh bigadke rakhe hain, kabhi kaan patti ke neeche keechke do diya hota?😆    alas! too late.  So now  he needs her help to convince AS , both making an effort to evade the inevitable atleast for now n the palpitations in the forum growing...hahaha. .  
 Naku still persisting with her pampering but to no avail.      Hain?  what is baji n naku upto, judo classes or what?  maybe this is a way to vent her frustrations or she too caught the gremlin ?    Major  miffed at their antics wants her in the room immediately.  He just cant let her be, n  baji wishing to see the end of the dooriyan, did roops have her first binge drinking episode. 
Ah!! finally, the lovers tiff resolved sigh!!  The best medicine for any grudge is the pappi pyaar ki  n jaadu ki jhappi😉.   Wondering which song was naku singing, then on the net found it to be one frm another SRK's dud movie Ra 1 [ducks frm the sandals] OK, agree a decent no;   I safely assume u r SRK fan hammie, [hence the tease].  
Gosh! AS's condition deteriorate, n dutta unable to take it.  Naku did well but it was heart wrenching to see major shattered to see AS the centre of his universe in distress.  Hope she recovers soon as no home is home without the warmth n luv of parents especially a mother.  Here is baji seizing the opportunity n hitting two birds with one shot. 
Thank God! AS is back in PN as the precap suggests n still pondering, uff! maa bete ka kya hain drama...😕
Finally thanx hammie for giving the various avatars of major laced with humour n irritability.  Catch u later alligator😊😉
fab job hammie,loved the update so dutta thinks baji has turned to be his master he really needs a master like baji.AS was too good hope now our tasha will get married soon.tasha interaction n dutta's arrogant behavior n nakku replies were terrific like tit for tat.
baji n nakku were also good dutta a bit jealous the way nakku n baji are comfortable with eachother.and finally he forgives her i m super happy n AS health the comic dialogue ah gae hai big madam.and now since AS is not well hope our tasha will get married soon.
thanx for the update hammie n plz don't forget to pm me next time.
 A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U.
Hi Hammie
What can I say ...u granted our wish 😛 & made our New Year special!! Thank U very much😉 U patched them in a unique way .Wonderfull... C U soon..
hi hamlet, happy new year!!! sorry for coming so late, these last few weeks have been hectic and just flew by😳 was unable to comment but did manage to read the updates, they were brilliant as always with the tantrums and masala to keep me hooked. thanks👏  
but as always i was surprised that despite dutta being more childish and aloof with N he is the one who calls the meeting and gets N to admit that she was the jealous one who started it all (being jealous in a good way of course)and they patched up, hope AS is better soon so sad to see the mother hen unable to shower attention on her chicks but they all are doing a grand job looking after her!! 
waiting for the next, thanks for the best start to the new year😉

Hi Happy new year & thanks for the wonderful update. 👏 Now things are back to normal between Naku & Datta, with Baji's help AS will get them married earliest. Thanks for the PM, waiting for the next part😊

Tum Kya Chale Gayee...,
Baag Se Titliya Chali Gayi
Phool Murjha Gaye
Patte Jal Kar Raakh Hue…😭

Ab Aur Mat Satao,  
Garden Mein Paani Dena Hai
Kaam Par Jaldi Aao…😆