Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=uwith]

Hi hamlet

Nice ud '.thanks for pm .seasons greeting to you too ...uvi

uvi thanks for reading it and  loving it...next one on sat...xxhammie
[QUOTE=Pushpa95]Hi hemlet , i am pushpa thanks for such a beautful ud i love reading it i want to comment for a long time that way i join ifform but my bad luke i got busy but never missed your ud you have are god gift writer i know it short because i am useing mobiel right now i dn't have my laptop and this is my frist post soif it has any mistake pleas forgive me thanks for pm next i will comment on our D -N ones again thank for pm
hellooo pushpa...you are so gracious and kind to me,  Pushpa your words humble me...thanks for reading and encouraging me to write this FF...for a writer his/her greatest love are his words ,thoughts and readers ..without them a writer is incomplete...great to have you on the forum..apart from FFs there are many Dutta /naku VMs that friends make  and believe me each VM is suberb and never fails to give joy...thanks again
with much love hammie...we'll meet again...
[QUOTE=prncz]hi hammie me late but not so late this time ,,
my raju bun gaya gentleman...pheli tu please forgive me for not reading Dutta's love yaar is major ne jaan asab ke hei ...prithvi ke tirf jane nehi deta ..and you now tera dutta's love is a FF after my own heart...acshun,aur dialouges are mindblowing ..love it so will read and comment. 
as alwasy loved ur update , before this must say love reading ur annotations too ,,infact love talking to u  ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ohh that's nice some one likes to talk to me only you believe me..daya too is up to her neck with me !๐Ÿ˜†

ok back to the  UD ,,, ,,but i thnk  this time Dutta is not 100% at fault,  why nakku did not  trust him,,thou ,,๐Ÿ˜ญ  yeahhh..shukar hai you think like me and dutta .is naku ke tu aise ke taise!

so as Bharti said ,, dutta is tryign ahrd to keep his rutha hua face in the forefrnt but ,, his heart beats seeing her lovely face , her ankle , he even can read her mind,, loved Major duttas ride on the bike and his antics with the cabbie ,,knwing it was nakku inside ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†J  ,lved how he slipped and said sambahal ke pakar garam ahi ,,,aww he CARES  na ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeasss baji nehi dutta ko acting join ker lene chaheye...salle sab acting ker ta hai

loved the impromtu tea scene ,,now green eyed mosnter in dutta's head  , was gud too watch ,,,,all the guys latto over nakku and dutta -J_
 ohhh yes and the things he was thinking..court laga ke bethi hai apne sanakoon ke saath ..sttreak of aura jealousy as well
ehy nakku dint recognise him and was thnig fo complaining to saab heeheheh every time she see any thing wrogn it is saab she thinks off the 1st thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ  bth of them lvoe each other but ,,,are rutha hua ๐Ÿ˜† filmy masala hai..but seems to work,besides dutta ke mood swings cause the friction ,mind you she is catching up fast!
go baji go ,, way to g o ,,emotional atyachaar ,when bth are not ready to let go their egos ๐Ÿ˜†
loved baji and roops ,,masti also   they bth are cute as a pair ...  let's see in the next UD if they are still at it..or who gives in as both are at fault
and oh ya dutta with the kid and candy was a real cute scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 liked to add this cute bit in, keeping the Dutta Bhao element returning to PW...
who is dutta yellign at in the precap..waiting for friday  ๐Ÿ˜Š
 yes all will be revealed not friday but saturday..very busy... thank you my sweet raju xxhammie
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey hammie๐Ÿ‘
hi ranju..thought ke tu phir se challe giya..you do know ke hammie missed you and your red font

beautiful update dear like always

so major dutta such a cruel personality arrogant but can't handle his heart soon gonna lose his arrogance in front of nakku everytime he see her๐Ÿ˜†
yes that's the way his story goes ,elusive, when it comes to the simpleton,taken for granted sweet lady of his life...
major jealous of other his collegues and students staring nakku sadu isiliye aane nahi deta usse military he knows everyone will stare and he has to tolerate all this๐Ÿ˜‰ sadu..that's what he is plus gadha..mind you she is becoming stubborn lke a jenny as well!

nakku not accepting his lift great is sadu ka dimaag theekane issi tarah aaye ga
welll.. abhi kuch aur baache bane ga ...i think..diehard  hai afterall..full of himself right to the top!

baaji always there for their happiness๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love him to bits ..the link between the two..the listener..a good listener when it comes to dutta and naku ,they respond to him...

roops jokes great ๐Ÿ˜›
yeah Baji ke counter part...
naaku giving bad names to motorbike rider baap ki road damn cool can't recognise her and mr. sadu first happy that she didn't look at other men but little later again on jealously side๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
yeah she couldn't fathom that he rider could be dutta ,for saab is so prim and proper he would never behave like a rowdy rough biker!
baaji teasing dutta why they come together though he know everything
yes again play acting challo hai ,inside he knows what dutta can do...
hope nakku this time don't talk to him to teach him a lesson ๐Ÿ˜‰
well you'll find out where the weakness lies in the next UD.CHP.34
wonderful update dear๐Ÿ‘
thanks ranu for your lovely comments ..keep reading and commenting with much love xxhammie

Originally posted by ivy_11

Sorry for the late comment Hammie.๐Ÿ˜ณ just catching up with each awesome episode.. hiya got your pm ke you are on holiday wow...

Chapter 31

It was an out and out Major Dutta episode.๐Ÿ˜Ž The major surely had a degree in multitasking and time management.๐Ÿ˜†
yes time management focal point in any job these days
How well he wrapped up Naku's case, sorted out the slime ball Harshad..both professionally and personally beat the S@$# out of him and still found time to romance his lady love.๐Ÿ˜†
have to say was a chore writing this UD had to check facts of charges etc..could have been repetitive as dutta had heard it all before like our selves ,so add his oggling her ...
Naku is also no less..she knows how to bait her sher. Poor Dutta..so respectfully scared of AS๐Ÿ˜‰   AS IN OTHER WARDS TRADITION/custom /religion/values ..and so forth!

I wonder how long will these two be able to keep off one another..the forbidden apple beacons them eac time..and strongerโ˜ข๏ธ
yesss so true..she says things to put him off/ at bar! especially when there is a lot of intimacy between them kiss shish...๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks a lot  ivy...now will look at your next comment xxhammie
Why was DSP looking up and down Lauren's tight slitted skirt๐Ÿ˜•...To prove that he is male enough๐Ÿ˜ˆ...he doesn't need to prove something that we all know๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by ivy_11

Chapter 32

Naku has tough competition from her new Sauten..the Chunni...Lauren and Khan pale by comparison๐Ÿ˜†
 listen apni separation they have to cope with ,so they both have props ,he has the chunni ,and she has her cuddly lion...

Dutta is getting more and more obsessed with the chunni...not surprising it doesn't start shedding copious tears at the drop of the hat nor does it tease and then accuse him of being filled with lust...Sublime love, platonic love..well its all a part of love...but is passion so sinful Naku dear ?๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† haaa maaza ah giya tera comment ka .oye passion sinful hai ,i guess with what bloody has in mind come on really...actually no that's not true he is a little cherub,completely harmless ...
Now Dutta has vowed not to touch her...lets see who breaks the deadlock this time!
yesss will see in chapter 34...baaby...waise duno he badmaash hain take it from me!

Why is Dutta so taken with Khan..because she is one of the best officer trainee and he wants to be certain before he recommends her for the special squad?
yesss now you don't think he fancies her do you ?
Baaji...What will Dutta and Naku do without him? He ties up all the lose ends for them and makes their life so much easier.  Loved the BANA convo.
yeah he is the brother/cum friend male in her life..where as I think dutta is a lover /soulmate element...strange but they were friends when they were little  and i think he shared some bits of her boarding school ,growing up moments with her...more like a confidante
"....and just as well I came to see the Veeru /Basanti shooting mangoes scene you were doing with Khan"!!!  Well Naku is possessive about her Saab..but then who wouldn't be when it is DSP๐Ÿ˜  But pat came Dutta's reply...Guess trust is essential to love as is respect!
shukar hai jealousy tu hai nehi tu too much goody goody hai..but pity it back fired!
Awesome episode Hammie๐Ÿค—. Waiting to read chapter 33๐Ÿ˜ณ
okey dokey thanks for reading and giving lovely comments...xxlots of love hammie
[QUOTE=sona89]

hi sonaaa...howdy..good to hear from you
LOved it hoping against hope no more fight & mends the relationship soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
oye kya hya hai? ...chaal ok aur fighting nehi bas kush next UD i hope will make you smile
thanks a lot for reading and commenting xxhammie
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Nice update๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

hellooo mate ..good to hear from you..me pleased you liked it ..chaal next one up on saturday...i'll pm you ..xxhammie
[QUOTE=

buttbhai
]hi hammie, lovely  ud as usual waiting 4 the next impatiently.
hello friend liisten thank you reading ,liking and commenting...next one up on Saturday...will pm you...thanks a lot xxxhammie
Hi hamlet ,Thanks for reply. it was my first comment i was nervose thanks   for comforting me . I am not new to this froum when i came i was not a member after i start reading all ff .it made me to join the froum becaus i want thank all the ff writers for making my day . As i said i was rerly very busy i used to read in train my 2 hours travel was so enjoybel thank to you all .