Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 100

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey hammie๐Ÿ‘

beautiful update dear like always

so major dutta such a cruel personality arrogant but can't handle his heart soon gonna lose his arrogance in front of nakku everytime he see her๐Ÿ˜†

major jealous of other his collegues and students staring nakku sadu isiliye aane nahi deta usse military he knows everyone will stare and he has to tolerate all this๐Ÿ˜‰

nakku not accepting his lift great is sadu ka dimaag theekane issi tarah aaye ga

baaji always there for their happiness๐Ÿ˜ƒ

roops jokes great ๐Ÿ˜›

naaku giving bad names to motorbike rider baap ki road damn cool can't recognise her and mr. sadu first happy that she didn't look at other men but little later again on jealously side๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

baaji teasing dutta why they come together though he know everything

hope nakku this time don't talk to him to teach him a lesson ๐Ÿ˜‰

wonderful update dear๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment Hammie.๐Ÿ˜ณ just catching up with each awesome episode..

Chapter 31

It was an out and out Major Dutta episode.๐Ÿ˜Ž The major surely had a degree in multitasking and time management.๐Ÿ˜†

How well he wrapped up Naku's case, sorted out the slime ball Harshad..both professionally and personally beat the S@$# out of him and still found time to romance his lady love.๐Ÿ˜†

Naku is also no less..she knows how to bait her sher. Poor Dutta..so respectfully scared of AS๐Ÿ˜‰

I wonder how long will these two be able to keep off one another..the forbidden apple beacons them eac time..and strongerโ˜ข๏ธ

Why was DSP looking up and down Lauren's tight slitted skirt๐Ÿ˜•...To prove that he is male enough๐Ÿ˜ˆ...he doesn't need to prove something that we all know๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค”
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOved it hoping against hope no more fight & mends the relationship soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

ivy_11 thumbnail
Chapter 32

Naku has tough competition from her new Sauten..the Chunni...Lauren and Khan pale by comparison๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta is getting more and more obsessed with the chunni...not surprising it doesn't start shedding copious tears at the drop of the hat nor does it tease and then accuse him of being filled with lust...Sublime love, platonic love..well its all a part of love...but is passion so sinful Naku dear ?๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Now Dutta has vowed not to touch her...lets see who breaks the deadlock this time!

Why is Dutta so taken with Khan..because she is one of the best officer trainee and he wants to be certain before he recommends her for the special squad?

Baaji...What will Dutta and Naku do without him? He ties up all the lose ends for them and makes their life so much easier.  Loved the BANA convo.

"....and just as well I came to see the Veeru /Basanti shooting mangoes scene you were doing with Khan"!!!  Well Naku is possessive about her Saab..but then who wouldn't be when it is DSP๐Ÿ˜  But pat came Dutta's reply...Guess trust is essential to love as is respect!

Awesome episode Hammie๐Ÿค—. Waiting to read chapter 33๐Ÿ˜ณ

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hammie, I've edited my spot on pg 127
buttbhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi hammie, lovely  ud as usual waiting 4 the next impatiently.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Warda.

PS : I would like to add what brvr said regarding AS forcing Tasha to tie knot...HAI ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hammieee *makes an innocent face*...you are the besht...I lub you girl..๐Ÿ˜ณ
PLease consider that point as soon as possible *runs for life*๐Ÿ˜†

I object...as much seeing them married would be nice, i don't like the idea of doing it under the reason of AS illness...and doing it without the fact that each of them have not met their career goals...not that i'm saying they can't meet those goals after marriage...but I feel like that was their challenge to themselves...make a career then settle down together...so hammie me saying exact opposite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..now should I be running for cover from these two? ๐Ÿ˜›
ivy_11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-daya0628

I object...as much seeing them married would be nice, i don't like the idea of doing it under the reason of AS illness...and doing it without the fact that each of them have not met their career goals...not that i'm saying they can't meet those goals after marriage...but I feel like that was their challenge to themselves...make a career then settle down together...so hammie me saying exact opposite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..now should I be running for cover from these two? ๐Ÿ˜›

Me sitting on the fence๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am okay with both...๐Ÿ˜ณ..Bus lots and lots of Tasha moments with phulwari and garden-garden thrown in๐Ÿ˜‰
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ivy_11

Me sitting on the fence๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am okay with both...๐Ÿ˜ณ..Bus lots and lots of Tasha moments with phulwari and garden-garden thrown in๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Daya...haha...oye you have weakened our case ๐Ÿ˜›
Hai now how long will they take to achive their goals...think...keeping in mind the fact that hammie is all lattoo over Khan ๐Ÿ˜†...and im just worried about AS ...nothing more than that...every mom wishes to see thier children settled in front of her eyes...now considering her ill health...I thought she deserved this treat *innocent muh* ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Ivy...Ishmart girl *passess over popcorns* ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰