Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Hamlet53

[QUOTE=uwith]

Hi hamlet

Great work ! reading your ff regularly never commented before sorry .sincere apologies .tasha patch soon .thanks uvi    

listen uvi, thank you for your kind comment, Iam very humbled,
so gracious of you ...it appears that you are enjoying the adventures of Major Dutta and his lady love! keep reading, motivates me to write...for what is a writer without readers!
with much affection...xxhammie
hellooo meenakshi...how are you ..thank you for reading and commenting ..have to say I enjoyed writing the firing range bit ,certain sting and challenge tha ...in the activity..  next part in the making... xxhammie

Good updateπŸ‘ Firing range's session was good. Waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PM😊
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Warda.]
hain mere jaan adher kaise ah gaye??? dilse! dilse re..dil tu dil hai...

My Name is Khan aka Hammies Jaan πŸ˜†
Will edit this spot shortly
and stop glaring at me hammie I know im Dead  πŸ˜† teri tu ...honestly next time firing range pe tu hogi taget ke bajjaye and that too stationary target so no miss  and the shooters will be Khan and her tutor Dutta!
Edited:  so welcome back ...my jal pari!  missed you saach mein.. wondered ke mujhe se kya khata ho gaye ke tum gaye?    πŸ˜† cheesy phesssy! no jokes apart tera comments i missed. the lambhe wale...by he way you evil conevil aurat you should tell our Forum friends ke tune kitne chapters miss keya tha and then you had to catch up ..I bit tune theekh se read bhi nehi kiya hoonge now that makes me maddd😑
gosh doing it after a long long time... pardon?
Whenevr i start reading a book...ive got a habbit that after reaching midway ...i run to the ending part just to ensure myself that all is well in end...haha...though I try to control my habbit a lot...but uptil now unsuccessful... what..but you cannot know the end ,for you have to take a journey and experience what comes along...but we all want to know the end...fast even in life ...well the Almighty has set limitations! there is only so much you can know about what comes ahead bi bi jee..tu wait ker !
For somebody like me reading so many updates in a row was a revishing treat...when im too eager to know whats in the next part ooh good  now you are making sense ..will let you off!
even now whenever i start reading an ff i stick to precaps first...lol...okh enough now moving on
so the precaps are of some use ..learnt his from raj.the prncz! 
Firstly from the previous ups as well ...im loving this Dutta romancing chunni a lot...even more he does with naku ...What A Crazy lover *dreamy*
well judai tu hoone the between them , so i had to use a prop ,a subway,a substitute! but looks like it's taking over ,naku is beginning to feel in secure
Secondly...Harshad ...Glad his nonsense was not dragged ...poor guy...aik chori ki...and caught so soon..πŸ˜†  but baad ...black mail tu prisonable offence!
okh on a serious note...I guess his presence and his dialogues like I will show you naku how a young man can love    haaa well harshiwas referring to age difference between him and the mighty sher!
were a real pain to ears...Wish He had seen a demo what actually dutta was capabale of *devilish grin*  yess he is too much! perv ,frus,despo! the lot ..poor naku...theekh bolte hai dutta ko to hold his horses ..but all to no avail ,for when he gallops he just carries on his eyes are hooded with horse blinds ! 

Thirdly ...apparently it should take the first place..My Baaji is back *dinchak dinchak*
Roops and baaji...hmmm...few things never change...lol...so are they...kids
ohhh lovvve them, try to have them in UD when I can,if not together at least him! 
Dutta back to work...Instructor...are the OUTS able to concentrate...I guess nO...Blame the man
Wish I had any Instructor like him...The attendence would be perfect...otherwise im alwayz complained regarding short attendanceπŸ˜†
yes it would be ,but he is bit of a grouch ,and can be short as well but looks and Tashan wise tabhai
LAstly..*Cough Cough* KHan *No comments* or hammie already has her hand on the trigger *FIRE* πŸ˜†
hai Khan now she is a bold ,daring ,very able officer ,stay focussed please ,thre are lots of pupils who fancy their instructors tu what's the big deal ?

NAkusha...why are you so plain stupid.. haaa  love it ..ye thicko she can be!πŸ˜†
Hitting him where it hurts the most..I know she was joking but ermm with that unpredictable MAn
ANd Dutta had taken a vow that he will not touch naku again...I fear he will fulfill his words
for somebody like him whos stern and stuborn and above all a man with strong commitment and self control *biting nails*  good major se itne urse dor reh ker bhi you know him well warda ..hammie lkes it!πŸ˜ƒ
Excuse me...what a time to introduce this track. hammie ...when i came back *desperately searching for my gun* πŸ˜†    haan! tera sazaah hai ye...ab tarap pyar ke liya!  mood hoga tu ere ga warne tha tha tha! 

NAkus take on Harshad being redundant was so like naku..very well in character
the convo between nandi and naku ragarding harshad highlited how mature and sensible she is
God knows where did she left it when was talking to major early morning 
over clever bun rehi the ..goody goody..thabhe use ne kha get lost..nake perveen!πŸ˜†
Majors sessions with the outs even in the previous ups have been very interesting
once again a very detailed and well informed approach😊
thee bits of army training is what hammie likes writiung about really..masala tu tera liya hai ..chat kha aur mazza le ...πŸ˜‰

So Dutta landing in the firing range with a foul mood...courtesy Naku 
and here comes the ever phamous KHAN hiting all targets with a bulls eye  πŸ˜†
I know you have asked me to leave her alone...par kia karon I just cant resist πŸ˜†
ye na bhollena ke nAku ke bhi chum bun gaye hai woh...
AS and her fainting spells...i tell you this one person who is by far the most in character πŸ‘πŸ˜†
I mean ...Realy...what consistency Lady...πŸ˜†   awwwah   but apne duno betoon se dil aur jan se pyar kerte hai AS,  frets for them!
and finally naku got a chance to visit dutta at his site...but what a wrong timing*kismat*
baji is partly to blame she told him that saab and her had an altercation,but naa he had to stick his oar in...
Now if there first argument was not enough..My baby naku grow up!!!
Naku comments regarding khan were really cheap ...I know girls are possessive...but Hold on lady...you have gone through such a  big incident regarding that pic...which if was not taken in a sensible way as dutta did...would be enough to spoil her life forever... true he could have ditched her,but  then again Dutta may appear stupid but he has learnt a lot in his profession!
here the contrast between dutta and naku was very evident ...
well said he thinks professionally in a given situation..but she lost he balance in a given situation..jealousy..insecurity. loved the complete remark Warda ...

but as usual dutta's  rude tone...which makes me appreciate nakus tolerance alwayz...and her unconditional love makes me so possessive about this couple that I just cant see a hint of anyone else b/w them...guess  you got the point πŸ˜‰
Loved nakus reply a lot ...that she didnt wanted to come at D's work place but she had to...*sherni*
i got your point my beauty queen!trouble is the both have issues and they both sound and rattle each orther off ..but pyar tu hai inka ek dossera se...

And hopefully Dutta will go to patil niwas soon...and so will naku ...😳  we'll see ...AS does'nt need more hassle!
Update soon ...Lots of Love πŸ€—
Loved all the ups...😳
heyyy baaby soo so good to have you back activating like my girl ..thanks for reading the UDs chaal tera se mulaqaat ho gi pms pe ..but pheli UD kahtam kerne de  xxxhammie
[QUOTE=buttbhai
hi buttbhai!  welcome  ,I mean in written Comments ,so gracious of you it means a lot to me ... 
]hi hammie, though i was silent reader as brvr mention we should appreciate u all ff writers we visit this forum just because of u or 2 get any news of mishal i not only love your writing but also addicted to it.u r an awsum writer.love u all but lazy 2reply waitng 4 the next what major dutta will do but have an idea AS is ill a week holiday of major best time 2 get them marry.
 thanks for your lovely thoughts,yes the reasons you have mentioned are the ones i have stayed on this forum... hummh so you await the next UD... i am writing it as we speak.  dekho if i can finish it by tommorrow... bold sooche  ne mein koi harj nehi... will keep in mind...
thank you once again and will pm you .. xxhammie
[QUOTE=p_riya
hi priya...great to hear from you ,Ifeel very valued and encouraged!
]hi, Hammie,
I want to thank u for this wonderfull FF. The command u r having in describbing the minute details is incredible. i am silent member of this forum but from first part i am following ur FF . Every time i thought  to reply u but i can't  as I can't put it in the words to describe any emotions. This is for the first time i am trying to post this msg. I think ur born writter... words come from ur pen in a smooth flow I want to read ur FF again & again u can say it kept me hooked to u always waiting for ur UD.
I want you to give us ur UDs regullarly. dont know how? ...as per yesterdays news.
Once again thank u very much for this amazing FF. & want to know that if ur writting any other FF.

look priya your complete comment me has humbled me tremendously,for what does a writer desire ,hanker and wish for ,but avid readers that appreicate the thoughts and words that pour out of his /her pen..so yes Iam beginning to feel that Iam blessed...thank you again  will pm you from now on...xxhammie 

Response @ red
brvvv arhhhahhh roar!  haaa
rolling around on the floor ..super haar kutte ke ek din/haaa
oye tu mujhe kutta bole ..ja  now   rinse your mouth dirty gal..yes ma'am i know every dog has his day!

waise was talking to some one yesterday ..about what oscar wilde who  said ..."women are  to be loved... not listened to"...so dutta should... in one ear and out the other to her gyan's and do what he's gotta do! chumma!   haaa  

brvvv arhhhahhh roar!  haaa
rolling around on the floor ..super haar kutte ke ek din/haaa
oye tu mujhe kutta bole ..ja  now   rinse your mouth dirty gal..yes ma'am i know every dog has his day!

waise was talking to some one yesterday ..about what oscar wilde who  said ..."women are  to be loved... not listened to"...so dutta should... in one ear and out the other to her gyan's and do what he's gotta do! chumma!   haaa  
gadhe ka kahani likte likte tu bhi gadhi banti jaa rahe hain hammmie ma'm, itni haisiyat nahi hamari, apne aap ko bola, hoho! this is getting insane nowπŸ˜†
supreb hammie loved the entire update,so dutta naraaz how cute n nakku getting jealous seeing dutta n khan together,hope now our tasha will get married soon,thanx for the pm hammie,