Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: noreen

Takeshi's castle came on a while back on the uk sky channel 111. i think it is on youtube if you are interested to take a peek it is a chinese based gameshow and is fun๐Ÿคฃ,

Noreen, i think its a japanese game show.  I watched it ardently for quiet sometime, it was fun thou'.  Hope u didnt mind me jumping in here๐Ÿ˜‰
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šhi hammiee ,
sorry bit late with the comments & must say wht a UD  ,it had everything 1st ly naku decided to be honest abt the harshad episode even before she decided to speak to dutta ,naku & baji convo was really sweet , he care for her like a real bro ,
finally dutta gave dose of his anger to chipko khan i hope she get some sense after this

dutta & naku convo grt he in the gym hmmm๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šjust like dutta he is very supportive & trust her completely , dutta is back in his angry young man avtaar harshad toh kam se gaya ,best thing is he gave naku piece of mind ,,abb to antheri ya harshad ke nikal kar rahein , he talking to dad is so emotional
i read somewhere true love is not just looking into eactother eyes but looking in same direction ,its true for D-N ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
looking frwd to next action packed part ,i hope he takes naku on a ride poor girl needs to unwind a little
jaldi UD karna ๐Ÿ˜Š.as always u were amazing hammmiee ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Štc
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=tamanna1391]๐Ÿ‘awsem update amazing love it nakku decide to tell about haeshad to dutta good decision and and leauren tell everuthing to brig and now dutta is handling everything wow harshad ki to bajegi bend and dutta roared at khan wow and baaji roops oops kya dialogues maare hai ltl 1 ki yaad aa gayi baaji ke dialogue sun kar and baaji nakku conversation mast thi so baaji wants to beat harshad ab agar baaji maarega to dutta kya karega and nakku stops baaji for telling about pictures to dutta ek baat batao hammie baadaam khane se koi edra hota hai maine pahali
 haaa..oye jism mein garme  tu garme damak pe ja legati hai and with Major any thing is possible ,he in particular needs to stay cool..garam mejahzz ju hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
baar suna hai and finally nakku call dutta but first call is in cry session and second call is conversation so nakku finally tells whole truth to dutta and dutta hmmm but i like his understanding and the advise and support he give to nakku i love that and now my faviorate scene in ltl and favourite dialoge in ff is
HHHARSHAD MEIN TERI UNTHERI NIKAL DOON GAAA! ARRRH!!mast update ltl yaad dila diya and finally nakku ne evidence de diye and precap is of dutta  ab harshad ki band bajane waali hai  and mera computer bhi theek ho gaya fully now i can comment whole heartedly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
baat sun first and foremost ...hey viola!   you have a name hummmh  "tamanna"beautiful  name I was getting a bit weary  of rrs1391...sounds like a serial number haaa ...aacha hai name ! 
bold would have to be the fav line ...LTL1 ki memories  is liya ,I thought i'll add it in to make all of us happy ...and yes it worked...so you want harshad ka band baja ...  we'll  dunno ? muhje bhi major na nehi bata iya what is going to happen...as he is too busy keeping a certain Mr .CRUISE happy...haaa
listen tammana    ,desire ,wish...thanks for loving the UD ..NEXT ONE IN THE PIPE LNE...XXHAMMIE   
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Ah! im here atlast..   BRVVV you made it nearly to the winning post..chaal koi nehi mera dil mein you'll be number  in  one of the chambers ..pure dil mein nehi๐Ÿ˜†

The celeberated couple have turned narcissistic, ๐Ÿ˜ƒthe lady describing her mettle then her beauty nd the man admiring himself in the mirror nd mighty pleased.., atleast with major it came as no surprise but naku too?  haaa ..come onnn he's rubbing off on her ,I mean his attitude ...oh come on ,she was checking herself out with his eyes,ise kethe  hain vicarious pleeasure if I may add with bold subtlety ๐Ÿ˜† 

Allow us to do the honours guys๐Ÿ˜‰ what with two shower scenes in one UD, [rubbing eyes] or this must be our christmas gift from our Santa in london. haaa mujhe pata hai ke box office pe kiya hit hona wala hai ..formula hai mera pas...har deffa it works ..yes you can say this is Xmas bonus...waise brvv you!   honestly! one was a normal shower /matlaab,  morning getting ready one and second  was really to control his fury...but I guess after both of them you needed a ice cold shower...๐Ÿ˜‰  ..I certainly needed one ๐Ÿ˜† 

Eversince khan has been to PW she's taken herself as family of major n takin liberties to feed to serve to question, n above all stalking the man to no end.  oye leave her alone  ,itni seless or innocent hai..dekhna nehi apne guru ka leya jaan bhi dena ko tayeer hai ...i mean jaan hathele per la ga uske samana ghumte hai .some clout she has hai    hai... 

She is testing major's patience n im wonderin if dutta is bein slightly lenient at the transgression, as the earlier warnin has not worked. I hav to admit thou im wasting my energy with this girl, she doesnt surprise me anymore.  good!  good! As long as major knows his boundaries, guess we r fine.

Major sweating at the news of military hospital, anxious until he heard harshad's name. His patience with the creep paying off nd this time he has strong reason to act. Parekh's not agreeing with major on khan's assessment report haha! c'mon Brigadier, dont tell me u too lattoo for the demure, beautiful face or ur ok with half baked people to be a part of the elite anti terror squad? anyway, hammie has company. haaa you crack me uppp!  stoppp I am on the floor ..hai ! hai  !mera butt is a goner...kya  brvv ..reading your comment should have certified  injurious to health!!

New kids in the block, dimpled pappu n macho munno, superb labelling loved it  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† this is side splitting stuff๐Ÿคฃ. Roops n Baji one team that can put to shame any accomplished stand up comedians. The flirting of the two is filmy but unique, can they ever behave sobre err normal?  here I thought this could apply to duts and baj alsoo  The wholesome threesome naku dutta baji agree to let the law take its own course with harshad.

Naku is our 21st century jhansi ki rani, undoubtedly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. who could risk their life by talking the harshad saga with major nd still be breathing?  true true ๐Ÿ˜†  bahut dum hai  chookri mein..pyar na ommmph diya hai ,fearless she is!

Surprised n relieved how major took to the news n he also stopped short of taking the law into his hands, praying for restraint as it was not worth dirtying his hands for a lousy creature n tarnishing the image of the forces. But Im sure it was not easy for the man, pretty dramatic how he released his frustration, for a while i was thinkg when Brigadier asked him to take up the case it was like 007 style operation,  then when he was punching at the gym, it was like ok, here goes our one man army Rambo bhaiya...mera bhai nehi hai woh aap ka hoga ,mera tu lover boy hai ๐Ÿ˜†  but on top of the mountain he sounded like Lord Narsimha who took out the intestines of his enemy,,,,but in the end it was tai tai phish! ๐Ÿค”   coulnt help singing then, "why this, why this kolaveri da" ๐Ÿ˜†   yeah believe it daya sent me this a week and a half ago in pm...fell in love with the man's voice ...cow you cow ...nooo dont mean you Kola kari  ..now dont asl me what that mens ,will have to check with daya papayaa..and being a canak she asleep abhi...   sooo baaby acshunka intezaar  hai ap ko ..are you by any chance ..following my trend of ..me only wanna have acshun...no loe shove

Must say it was adorable to see how naku buttered her saab b4 throwing the dhamaka, she missed his reaction by leaving out 'munno'. She also has a routine when she has to speak to her saab weeping, whining, eventually winning...hehe!   yesss she always does  the roondhu ,mus ,mus, surrh ,surrh  kerta hai dutta should give her a chamaat ,then she'll have good enough reason to have a good cry ..ok ok nehinn..he 's not a woman basher ,,only kills them up front!

So the battle lines are drawn n we r waitin for the face off with the idiot. The precap is droolworthy nd its worth the wait๐Ÿ˜.   nearly ready...not fini yet but wiil do it after i finsh annotations   So long n thanx for the entertainment, entertainment, entertainment๐Ÿ˜‰     oye Pakistan mein  ban ho giya hai ,incidentaly hammie ke current fall in love birdie is Diya B hai   ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰[joking]      Hammie babe!!!"The most important of life's battles is the one we fight daily in the silent chambers of the soul"  David O. McKay..read  Daya's siggy line ...found it reflective... brvv thank you  for your ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  lovely comment...xxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

RESERVED...

Edited...      hummmh ..sharmilee you again..?

Hammie ...mein aagai...finally ready to comment ...hmmm chal let me get started...

Painful Rapture: chapter 3:  "a hit, a very palpable hit" I sure hope it is for that harshad about ruddy time too!  ..tu bahut faffing about kerti hai   ab tu dekh how long i take to comment on yours !   grrrhhh:P

So I told you na that this UD is a fav... from the very beginning to the end the flow,  the way you have looped it all together, how true to character each person remained and of course Baaji's presenc, on the whole the entire UD was simply well written with such great flow...me was soo glued to it...so glued that normally I write my comments as I go but this one I just read read and read lol...

yeah thought so you would like it  LTL i can taste tha  I loved Naku's monologue here where she basically describes herself but she knows her own positive points that Dutta likes in her ...which was good :) and then she made the right decision, as I hoped, to not give a heed to the blackmail and expose Harshad for his wrong doings...regardless of how long she's known him, the so called friendship shared...hmm...but Naku will give evidence no matter what may come of it and for that am quite proud of her...standing on side of justice :)
yep true say...lioness  hai lardki and intelligent she knows what turns on Dutta  and what he likes about her ...understading  hai dunno ki ..that is their love

OH  there is the first bathroom scene...u know sach mein it didn't even register as I was so into where the UD was going haha ...I am going through it again ...and now I see...naked torso and his black shiny curly hairs...and damn hot biceps triceps...and me now only reading that part ...omg and his stubble he shaved and although looked 'unapproachable' to him  I think everyone ready to approach him haha ...and his shower ...haaye...what a scene me all dazed *blushes*

etu brutus!   hain ..you two ...tu to sharmilee hai ..you were not meant to read these parts ...you bad girl ,you needed parental guidance on the nahane wale    scenes ..  go and rinse your eyes with salt water ...and purge your imagination  hummmhh,

So he is going to take on this issue at Dera hospital...i am quite excited about that :) I hope he gives Harshad what the guy rightfully deserves for his disgusting mind...I liked how when Parekh mention problem there his mind automatically wanted to say Naku but he maintained the formality...another point...I loved that in this conversation..they both did not assume the truth...rather was meant to be investigated in military style...hmm Khan's assessment he said no ...because of her fainting...but glad parekh has put it on hold for now..I think she will be great in military :P  thank you at least you think so like hammie ..but Dutta kiya kera ga only he knows...ediutt  

Oh this Khan sometimes behaves completely like a grade school kids...teacher ke peeche peeche trying to get answers...lol...yeh bhi na...he was quite cold in mannerism with her though...   yesss he dosen't want scandal also ,really not on for students to have love with their teachers ..unprofessional

HAaaye Baaaji ...dhincak haha ...omg nice to see him in action ;) him and roops are so cute...BAAJI RAO my my what a six pack haha   ๐Ÿ˜†  yeah I was missing him had to think of of some utter nonsence.. but had to think and then i said to my self why am I thinking?? jus write ..baji bindass hai   

I loved his convo with Naku. It really showed their relationship ...and his reactions to every part of the convo ...was so much Baaji and it so showed what she meant to him as well...and then his conversation with Dutta...was fun...how casual they are..and how much comfort btwn them...great friends they are...Baaji all fired up ...I should give him my bat ...aww and he's not allowed a piece of the action...sadly..but rightly ...

I too loved writing tis portion..got emotional ..bahut yaad aye LTL1 days ki ...felt sick in the heart.aur kya kahoon Daya you know what a sucker hammie iss...

Then the entire convo btwn D and N had to be the best part...u even created small drama with just her getting out the information she had. And him in gym punching away while she speaking with his 'hmmm' lol liked that touch...his style...everything there...loved the whole of it...the entire convo from beginning to end and what he tells her and how he supports...gotta love this major ...   GOOD you love him and his humm's  ,  thought of his one ..wasn't sure if his humm would go down well... but yes there was a reason and you picked on it... 

Hmm so here was the next shower scene...i knew this one existed but I think your lines took dominance over the shower...his anger filled lines and then on the Harley woot LTL1 style mein lines ...HHHARSHAD MEIN TERI UNTHERI NIKAL DOON GAAA! ARRRH!! ๐Ÿ˜and his anger ready to squish that harshad to pulp...hmm...me all grinning...can't wait for next UD...eagerly waiting to see how u pan it all out ...  mujhe samjhe nehi atti  din be din teri violent streak increase hota ja rehi hai ..is it my company?? listen you better calm down ...its either you ar me ...and as far as Iam concerned it had better be me!!got that !   ?

Good and Naku has approached Ms.Tendulkar with the information...now for the hearing...will wait to see what happens...will have to because I don't have choice-uu :P wait ker like every one else tu special nehi hai ke thuje sneak preview de doon..  me give you buzzz off!  

Hmmm so hammie teri sharmilee has quite enjoyed and loved this UD...one of my favs
oye lardki all my UD's should be your fav's got it ...ALLL iof them ...every one on themm!
band ker okayyy..jus saw the next bit you wrote chaal me deraged now...
 ...i love them all but this one extra loved ...great job...great writer you are...loved it to the core...beginning to end ...thank you for such a wonderful read...love you lots...take care...phir milenge chalte chalte       me a wonderful writer now that is what I adore earing ,again and again and again...mujhe kio shyness ka problem hai  you get what you read Daya ...but you know that don't you sharmilee... thanks for your lovely comment
xxhammie see you in ms ...nooo  leeveave me alone today ..otherwise you'll  be the loser...no UD... XHAMMIE

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks for the pm and update, Hammie๐Ÿค—. hellooo  my sweeto ivy..

The slime ball Harshad๐Ÿ˜ก needs to be beaten up by Dutta and Baaji.
hain violent streakk...oye calm down..think of the peace within you

I am glad that Naku had the sense to confide in Dutta. Hope she comes out clean soon and that Harshad is nailed forever.
wait and see in the next episode ...if only life was so easy peasy...
Having Dutta under the shower once is enough to send the Diwanees pulse rate soaring high๐Ÿ˜ณ. Iss episode mein to do-do baar nahaya. OMG I am dead and gone to heaven๐Ÿ˜†. As usual, very well written with  detailed and easy to visualize description๐Ÿ˜Š   I have to say this is the highlight of your comment it rocked ,shook and finished me  offf... rockinggg wicked !

What's wrong with Khan๐Ÿ˜•. Why does she think  that she is the most important thing in Major Dutta's life. Height of presumptuousness As though DSP cannot meet with Brig Parekh to discuss other matters.

one of these days ...he is bound to roar at her ..but ye na hoi ke she falls in love with his roaring side ...bare muskhil hai..ye lardki  tu ...mar giya hai like all of us on our Mishal/majorr
thanks for your mind blowing comments ivy ..next UD i the making...xxxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
rajuuu  my rajooo...kaise hai youu mazza mein sorry by mistake i deleted your pm ...damaak enraged ta mera ..need to get  it treated 

]Wow hammie ,,awesem update ๐Ÿ‘.loved the way nakku decide to exposse harshad and alert saab abt he backmail ,,,hmm gud thninkgn  but loved the way u gave an insight to ankkus tghts ,,so she kwns dutta like her feminine but at the same time brave enf to fight her own battles and be strong ,,โญ๏ธ   good ,you liked it ..really it was his perception she was mulling over...

hmm loved the way baji is gettign naughty with roops and roops equaly naughty with baji they make a lvely sweet  pair  ,,,  yess baji ke nautnki is the hit box office formul ..you do it so well in Dutt's love ..by he way I have commented on the latest UD..RAJU! LOVED IT

so bajji did manage to talk to nkaku so sweet she too was thingk of sharign with him awww ,, and finally let is off her chest  but so swt of baji to support her and get ready to thrash harshad awww  love him so tooo,,,and then his talk with major was amusing tooo   baji ..yess always ready for the bash trash act ..and naku ko pata hai Dand B always ready ,stteady do band baja ke liya ..tgough oor dutta has to behave as a fauji..

and the bstest part nak convo with MAjor hmmm,,he talkign and pucnhing the bxing bag was awesoem  aaahh yaad dila diya old LTL days and then his assuring NAku ,circunstcnil evidence need not be waht is seems was sooo gud i felt like hugging him  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ  and then eh goign on his bike  in rage ---wow hotness personified ,,his anger and screamm reminded me of anna episode  awww thnsk hammie for this wonderful update and making us walk the meommry lanes ... loved the phrase raju...yes thought about the boxing scene ..was very subjectively inlvoved i writng this portiion...hummmhhh  sighh!kya din the woh raj hum aur humara Mishal

now  recap ..major enterign the hospital proceddign officall with 2 army men  wow wht a scene ,,,,friday kab ayega ๐Ÿ˜     trying to finito it ..woh teri  Daya kam nehi kerne deti  keep her with you all day today pleaze  rajooo..  thuje meri damaak ke kasam...dehi ho giya hai...shhh use na betian ..bat le ke mera peeeche baga gi .. honestly ..khader jaon mein ...hide me rajooo...
xxxhammie ...thank you ...ssh i can hear her creep on the  forummm... 
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

now  recap ..major enterign the hospital proceddign officall with 2 army men  wow wht a scene ,,,,friday kab ayega ๐Ÿ˜     trying to finito it ..woh teri  Daya kam nehi kerne deti  keep her with you all day today pleaze  rajooo..  thuje meri damaak ke kasam...dehi ho giya hai...shhh use na betian ..bat le ke mera peeeche baga gi .. honestly ..khader jaon mein ...hide me rajooo...
xxxhammie ...thank you ...ssh i can hear her creep on the  forummm... 

teri tu main!!! arghh ๐Ÿ˜ก
you tell me to stay calm and its ur job to rage and ur bringing out the violence in me
teri waje se i'll become an assassin...jaa ...no need to hide...me leaving on my own
*storms out of forum*
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Thanks a lot for the lovely update! full of drool worthy scenes *blushing*

good god! kiya reaction...super hit formula ..dutta having a all over wash..kiya yaar .censor board cut detain hain nehi tu ...yes dot dot dot  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I wonder any one who read the WU is on earth ;) all must be in hevan! Rofl  so I take it you took the complete scene ,figuratively...  imagination mein koi problem nehi teri ..tu ase kar dream on!!
Not one but 2 shower senes one hot n one cold n again him in full mlitary atier ready to swoon us n black west n gym scene ,smoking hot n finally on the bike!  ouufff mardalengi kya :p 
mardela ...you know in uk especially at this festive season ... they show madhuri's dance especially where she is sitting  and rubs the floor and wobbles her shoulder singing mar dala ..then the add   stops and the words come on on screen DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!๐Ÿ˜† 
Atlast nakku got guts to tell him n the hmmm session... I could feel the blood boiling insIde :/
But finally his reply to her made me all hayeee...
Kya yarr... Tum ithna genrous...:/  some thing sure is up on ur top compartment :p
yeah elusive hai ..sab kuch  thure he bataai ga ...
Well Harshad's ulti ginthi shuru huwa... me waiting do dinchak with baaji hahaha
Poor chap... he too want to join the dishum dushum :(
yeahhh nice one ..baji nautanki baaz hai  ekdum..
What with this khan han, n she  is upto x<... lol again n ear full from major saab hahaha
 ye use pyarr hai !  use tu pyar hai ...
Very well writen, enjoyed it to totally...
N tis time didn't bunk ha :p thank you my azy...means so much to me tera comment
Intersting n swoon thud pre cap *ahem*
Now counting days for next friday :/ hhaha
Thanks for the pm n update
Love
thank you azhy for your make me hapy comments ...kissey to te baache winter vacs coming have fun..take him to see harry potter unless you have done that already ...with much love xxhammie
Azy :)

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=mnx12]Very nice update๐Ÿ‘ Naku told First Baji then Datta what was the truth, brave girl.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Datta's assurance gave her more courage, finally Harshad will get what he deserves. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
hellooo my friend...good to read your comment ..as always .. gld you enjoyed the sequence of events ..huummh harshad.. ke kiya oga ..next UD coimng up but stilll in the making ..havvve to finish it tonite..xxxhammie thank you