Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 87

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=rrs1391]awsem update love it i told you to throw this harshad virus but you take khan virus ooh bechari nakku and love tasha conversation mera kharab mood theek kar diya conversation ne love tasha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hello mate... so you liked the UD,thanko... yes Ma'am you told me to throw Harshad out but but but..listen ,he's the masala in te chaat...or shall I say dehi...haaa..aur come on khan TU HAMMIE KI JAN HAI ...itni payri ,or innocent hai ..sirf Major ko love kerti hai, like all the other girlies on the forum !tu,aana do use...ok ok you liked the tasha conversation..have to say  I have to repeat heir convos ,,wohi typical ,dutta meri ja rahi and Naku ,sharmaying...ummmhhh..
thanks for your comment my friend.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved

Hey Dear Hamiee๐Ÿค— hello soni kuri... kaise hai tu? oye eid ka chaand ho gie hai tu! only once a while ..nazar ati hai ..why ?aisa kya ho giya hai suhana ,bol hammie is sunninggg..
Thanx a million for the wonderful long update and Pm ๐Ÿค—Loved it as alwaysโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sowiee me as always late latiff ,,,๐Ÿ˜ณ,,,ab toh yeh mera patent dialogue ho gaya hai na...But here finally ,,, oye tera surname tu latif nehi hai kya?
God Why u had start it with Harshad๐Ÿ˜กcan"t stand him ,,,,,I just dnt have words for this Guy ,,,,,Can he gets any lower then this yess ofcourse ๐Ÿคขi hope he just disappear to some unknown lost island and never to come back ,,,,,,,, like corfu?yess? shal hammie send him to corfu .wahan he'll find hazaroon chorris better than naku!
I hope naku see"s the real face of this guy ,,,,and show him his right place
you mean in her heart!!haaa..
 ,,,,this guy is getting to irratating now ,,,,,anyways u are the best and brillant so we trust with the story ...suhana this makes me sound like a shoe polish ,or washing up liqiud! ok ok ,naraaz maat ho!  hammie's PJ of the day...smile please...
Hain mein marjawaa major and OUTs Going out for training ,,,,Goood loved the excercises ,,,,can major get any hot ๐Ÿ˜‰  hain..thujhe bhi hots ho rahen hain major ke leya ..baaz ah ja.. waise tera se tu ek bhi exercise nehi honi suhana ,so if you think you can join his camp ,you can forget it...only jhottis you'll get from him..mind you even those you'll probably love haina? .haaa

,,,,Waise khan ke nigahe kahi per hai or kahi pe ishara haaa nice one  ,,,,,Would u just hook this chick with anyone else ...Major is hooked and booked by naku ,,,so would she stop drooling ,,,,i know one can"t close eyes ,,,,,,But nobody jumps in the well in purposely ,,,But i guess she wants too ,,,haaa this whole comment suhana ,bare zabaan chale rehi ha teri... oye main ne kio marrige bureau khol haoi ju main hook karon logaun  ko?  and dutta is a to be drolled over item as you have admitted your self ..tu hona de ju ho raha hai...  
Neele ambar par chand jab aaye is this a song suhana ?  ,,,,That"s the atmosphere na ๐Ÿ˜‰ Dutta wish his chand was with him ...but chand nahi toh chunni sahi ๐Ÿ˜†,,,,Major has a solution for everything..loved the comment ๐Ÿ˜† haaa
 he sure has..chotta kakaa nehi hai sher ka baachi hai,and this is his first hunt tu he is in top form ,,,,Loved there phne convo ,,,hain naku worrying about mosquitoes ,,,,Oye naku sher is sleepin dnt wake him up otherwise he will bite uuu ,,,,,,Good she trusts him and wasn"t spying on him ,,,,,,   glad you liked their cono ..wohi khisi peti batien .
Why she has to bring that KMH in btwn there convo ,,,,yeh naku bhi na pagal hain ,,,,he is trying to me romantic and want to talk to her and she is annoying him ,,,,,as always ended with naku"s tears ,,i hope they meet soon ,,,,๐Ÿ˜‰... glad you think that his girl can become doolally! at times!
Hain interseting precap,,,,waiting for the nxt part ,,,,i know intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai ๐Ÿค—u take care  ... listen suhana thanks for your lovely comments ,free laughs ..hammie enjoyed... and also thank you for the lovely picyure of the connected hearts...lovely...you look after your self lady and dont do disappearing acts... with much love xxxhammie
Lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=brvr]

"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the    intelligent are full of doubt."  ?? now this cannot be by Shakespeare can it... haaa

Gosh! Hammie tere fiction me bollywood ke saare villians,  yeah mera villain fair is foul,and foul is fair hai...deceptive smooth operater

ko peeche chod diya iss bandar  come on brv there's only one bandar and that's me!! the Kala bandar!! harshad, didnt expect him to stoop so low, he is proved, he is afterall a scumbag, despicable, conniving, contemptible, vile, mean, worthless, wretched worm, uff!!! i could go on & on.
wow what a fantastic range of adjectives and the use of alliteration and simili also..sure you don't want to take over the FF from me ..kya writing skills hain    to describe a bit of masala in the chat...
Wait, the forces of "The Indian forums" is marching with all the disinfectants of this planet to cleanup the land of Dera, Come on girls! lets give him the BIG PUSH!๐Ÿ˜ก
haaa oye rok!!! naku ko deal ker ne de us se ..heorine hai na ,sherni hai na? bappa ko bahai manti hai na?tu lets see what she can do!! waise uska  ganno bahyeea hai us ke saath..so if I was you i'd wait a bit!
Naku, kaha phas gayi re tuuu. Told u, told u, not to trust this scheming skunk. wake up girl! u have a formidable opponent,  thwart his attempts to malign u!  Harshad has grown too big for his boots. wow another alliterative simili..Harshad has really he teased the writer in you gon on write a FF BRV..
naku has to get her act together...has to be seen as we wait with "bated breath" in Shakespeare's words! 

Ah!    needed the fresh air, really!     The outdoor excercise was a welcome change๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Mentally i was llike doing all the obstacles, at the dive tube, net crawl nd the river crossing, enjoyed it thorougly nd waiting for more. All the OUTs coming good without even as much a scratch, amazing! Major, good not just at throwing commands and glares but witty one liners too, wah kya dialogues mara hain! maza agaya hammie.

thanks mate,find it challenging to write the field exercises ,its more fun in doing them ..cannot do much justice but I do try ...and final ones coming in the next UD.. 

Major is an allrounder, has the same passion for work as well as romance๐Ÿ˜‰, couldnt stay aloof for long. naku once bitten twice shy, not taking any chances this time, poor girl doesnt realize the tsunami wave coming.  haaa me don .down brvv zameen r .owwwh my bum!

PAGAL HAI chorri its like she goes bloody looking for trouble that's why she ends up getting washed out haaa

Now, u have no excuse hammie, kh, kh,k, khan has a perfect match with ka, ka, k, kapur,๐Ÿ˜†

downnn yet again haaa hummhhh! wil try tere liya..gt he two kkks together...pun..
 God! grant him his wish! I wonder how this lady even managed to complete the obstacles when she is all too engrosed in eyeing the tutor, chi chi!   hammie, ur fav khan is mirror image of Harshad, well almost. Ajeeb dastan hain pyaar ka! kapur eyeing khan, khan eyeing major, major eyeing[thinking] naku, Harshad eyeing naku nd all us ladies in the forum glaring at Harshad[at present].  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ this is highlight of the comment ..hammie bows head before you excellently put..even I didn't think about it ...
 I am wondering how come dutta not noticing the unwanted attention of khan nd her antics, otherwise he is 'sharp as a tack'.   may be he has his blinkers on for now? dirty man probably loving the chorri chorri looks .ya phir he knows he's wanted tu probably thinks ab main hoon hi itna delcious every one wants to feast on me tu mera kya kasur?

Kuch nahi toh mein toh supari dene wali hoon in dono ka, ek ko utao aur doosre ko udao, bas kissa khatam!   haaa haa last  dent on the hind for me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  oyee why are you being so militant..gosh watching too many underworld hindi movies..ab tu chaiwala bhi supari nehi deta...seems like a thing of the past with him..still humara hero still roars,raves,and rages onnn we love you ..Mishal/DSP!   ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanx for the update dear, its like ages the wait for the next friday, Take care, Shalom!๐Ÿ˜Š

Shalom,to you as well and yes my love it might be friday ...my sweet till we meet again...thura zayeeda nehi hogaye TLC[ tender loving care] thanks for your brilliant comments...xxhammie
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]superb updates hammie

sorry for short comment in fact sorry for no comment

thanks for pm

thanks for your comment ranju ..you okay pal? saab theekh hai na ?  still love you and thanks for reading the UDS..TILL WE meet again...xxxhammie 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ivy_11]

Hamlet๐Ÿค— hello my sweet ivy   how are you? good to hear from you

Just managed to catch up with the back-log today. Very well written as always.

Sorry, maafi for the late posts.

Chapter 26 Part 2

What a warm welcome for Dutta ..Humara sher hi hai aiysa' Munno baba๐Ÿ˜†

Duji never fails to amaze me  and if naku is also there then  it is sone pe suhaga. So sweet of Baji to buy the Dutta's gift for Naku and Dutta  accepting the fact that Baaji knows both of them so well..though I wish DSP had made that effort himself. Paan kya kare DSP? Official Duty ka sawaal hai

commenting on this is rewinding the tape ,it's a good thing I remember the UDs๐Ÿ˜‰
Sher Paril  ko paani  ka naam sunte hi neend aah gaya๐Ÿ˜‰
haaa yesss dirty man..up to no good...mind you she's no less either!

Dutta undressing was scorching..what a description Hammie..my pulse rate reached a 120+๐Ÿ˜ณ i tell you what i'll have to read  those bits again... my pulse seems low these days!!haaa

The chunni and payal scenes were so cute. 

glad you liked them ..wanted the payal scene to be exaggerated ,like impossible feat,outrageous

Sandwiches, gajaar ka halwaa sweetened with love, dear Naku know that one of the ways to Major Saab's heart is through his stomach'even though he just pecks at the food'no wonder she has to feed him. Baaji  was at his hilarious best with his   haaa true true

Ho Rama ,kya hai ye drama?๐Ÿ˜†..owwhh miss my aji soo much my cutie dimple pie ..

thanks for the comments ivy xxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ivy_11]

hi there again ivy ,my mate! faithful reader!
Chapter 27

Hai major Dutta is obsessed with HIS chunni. He reminded me of a 4 year old whose favorite toy has been taken away from him.๐Ÿคฃ Atleast naku knowing that Her real Lion will be with her during Diwali, didn't bring along her stuffed lion. Then a chunni is more inconspicuous.๐Ÿ˜›

so true and you what ,only you pointed this out ..well done lady ...โญ๏ธ
Chalo they are talking about getting married. What is this munnas and munnis talk'is it Dutta's another way of teasing naku?
oye nehi family planning ke baatien ker raha hai mazzak mazzak main ,he's no bimboo is he ...al born nehi hoya Major Dutta bahut rogue hai..

Laren, Khan, Harshad how many KMH's will D-N have to jhelo??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

well the course of true love never runs smooth...
If Naku is insecure about Khan then what about Dutta's reaction towards slimy Harshoo earlier on?
hummmh intersting thought...dekhna hai.. 

Naku befriending Khan I understand but asking about whether Saab has had lunch ๐Ÿ˜•and trying the sleuth act is not going to settle well with Dutta. absolutely not! he will blow a fuse!

xxxhammie 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

hi hammie

ohhh nakuuu.tu ah gaye... 
congrats for century sorry 10 pgs late ho  2nd century ke waqt i wish & hope to be the 1st ๐Ÿ˜Š
 do you now naku,you are the only one who remarked about my century..aur kis ne notice bhi nehi kiya ..hammie very sad ,but tera se hammie bahut kush ..tu ab meri favourite hai..๐Ÿ˜‰
now abt the UD this khan is turning to be harshad part 2 , she among all the student has been to dutta s home & know he is engaged but still so chipko , i personally doesn't like anything abt her she can be fond of her tutor but she is crossing the limit ,i feel she wants to excel in her training just to get attention of dutta  & to some extent has succed .dutta is alreay noticing her smile & culinary skill aur yeh naku doesn't she have any sense the whole conversation with dutta felt like she is trying to play cupid btwn dutta & khan ,which girl will like to talk to her fiance abt other girl ,she has already notice that khan has a soft spot for dutta ,i just fail to understand do din mein asi kya bonding ho gai ,she never miss her parents ,bro aur mama lekin khan is a exception .
oye brilliantly written tirade naku..itna guss thuje bhi ata hai ,usually you just take it lying down ..but wow .you are angry man ..hammie ducking for cover..yes,its true ,,Naku is too much of miss goody shoes... she will have to learn...Khan...hummh I get your message loud and clear ,keep her well clear off dutta..now tell me naku,does the sher need looking after or can he take care of himself ?

last time i comment  harshad is upto no good but he steep too low , naku has always been dumb with regard to harshad in 3yrs time she didn't notice he fancy her whereas dutta & baji did is 1st meeting ,i think u deserve a pat on back for brinig the issue of tricked pic ,i just read abt it todays paper ,i want to see how naku handles it does she sucumb to the black mail or stand against it , i hope she does speak abt it to dutta ,its the test of  their love & trust for each other ,plz do send a positive message i hope even in a small way we can influence or bring positive change it deserve a applause  ,hammie comment lamba ho gaya its  all ur effect  aap ke company mein hum kuch lekhana sekh gai ,plz friday ko UD  karna
look naku  the second part of your comment is very moving , i dont know if if its trick photography though ..mobile wali picture hai ..but does raise questions ..yes will have to see what happens...thanks for a lovelly comment my mate ..will aim to UD on friday..aise abhi PR nehi kya .. 

as always u are amazinggg๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šwish u a grt week ahead tc   thank you naku ...you are amazing too...xxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ivy_11]

hello  ivy yet again..so sweet..you are
Chapter 28

Thanks for the wonderful update Hammie๐Ÿ‘

glad you liked it..many thanks
Harshad is becoming worse and needs to be taught a lesson and Khan should concentrate on the work instead on eyeing our Dutta.๐Ÿ˜ก That is the prerogative of Naku and the Diwaanees of this forum.  yep it is only we can flutter our eye lids at him! 

How can her khana taste like Naku ki haath ki khaha to Dutta. Major Dutta where is your bulls 'eye sharpness!๐Ÿ˜•

haaa ha...what he needs is a BPL...[BUM PE LAAT] HAAA
was dying to say this about him...Dutta going rusty now...HE needs a wake up call!!
xxcheers hammie..till we meet again ivy...love you loads
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=prncz]Loved the update as always hammie ...loved the traing , the grillign , the drill , the net crawl ,the rivver /mud crossign ,,,awesoem,u gave me a peek of a day in the traign once agian so live and beautifully described ,,,,,
 chaal raju hum bhi uska camp join ker lain..but me thinks we wont do much work except oogle at him๐Ÿ˜‰
loved how saab, waits to talk to nakku at the end of his day and infact lets his ego take a back seat ,,,in this area ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  oh yeah sheroo lab ke mamale  me  innocent baaby bun jata hai.. 

nakku ,,has now staretd to put her tghts and opinions thru her saab ,,,she is learning and gettign there ...heheheh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†    whether the poor woman can get here we all wait and watch!

loved Saab's love with the chunni in palce of nakku - he truly loves the chunni ,,god bless him ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
 Major is a very innovative man,who can easily  perform  make shift jobs with  ease ..he has good adaptability skills and as such ..can get on in live without facing too much problem...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ANd most disturbing os he tasted Kahn;s cooked food and felt was like nakku ;s ,,,๐Ÿ˜•,,wht is happening her e,,khan is besotted by him so  clear but ,,hmmm hope she is not turning to be a harshad ,,,,,is she ????
 he never said it was like naku's khan..sirf sooch rehatha for goodness sake ...ab sooche ne pa bhi pabundi hai kya...he wont like it ..he has his own edhera damak remember!
hmm precap is ,,,interseting ,,harshad and naku face off ,,hope she is fine ,,hope her knight in shingn armour cmes to her rescue or will she fight her own battle and rise a winner  ,,,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 ohhh raju loved this line of your comment  knight in shinning armour๐Ÿ˜ญ ,yaad hai LTL1 ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Thnx hamie for this wonderful update ///waiting for friday ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
thank you my sweet mate for your lovely comments yes friday aager woh pr ho giya tu...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Good update๐Ÿ‘ Harshad at his evil best๐Ÿ˜ก Thanks for the PM, waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for your your comment meenakshi...well  next UD ka tu inta zzar ker lo ...  xxhammie