Posted: 12 years ago
superb updates hammie

sorry for short comment in fact sorry for no comment

thanks for pm

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hamlet🤗

Just managed to catch up with the back-log today. Very well written as always.

Sorry, maafi for the late posts.

Chapter 26 Part 2

What a warm welcome for Dutta ..Humara sher hi hai aiysa' Munno baba😆

Duji never fails to amaze me  and if naku is also there then  it is sone pe suhaga. So sweet of Baji to buy the Dutta's gift for Naku and Dutta  accepting the fact that Baaji knows both of them so well..though I wish DSP had made that effort himself. Paan kya kare DSP? Official Duty ka sawaal hai

Sher Paril  ko paani  ka naam sunte hi neend aah gaya😉

Dutta undressing was scorching..what a description Hammie..my pulse rate reached a 120+😳

The chunni and payal scenes were so cute.

Sandwiches, gajaar ka halwaa sweetened with love, dear Naku know that one of the ways to Major Saab's heart is through his stomach'even though he just pecks at the food'no wonder she has to feed him. Baaji  was at his hilarious best with his

Ho Rama ,kya hai ye drama?😆

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail

Chapter 27

Hai major Dutta is obsessed with HIS chunni. He reminded me of a 4 year old whose favorite toy has been taken away from him.🤣 Atleast naku knowing that Her real Lion will be with her during Diwali, didn't bring along her stuffed lion. Then a chunni is more inconspicuous.😛

Chalo they are talking about getting married. What is this munnas and munnis talk…is it Dutta's another way of teasing naku?

Laren, Khan, Harshad how many KMH's will D-N have to jhelo??😲

If Naku is insecure about Khan then what about Dutta's reaction towards slimy Harshoo earlier on?

Naku befriending Khan I understand but asking about whether Saab has had lunch 😕and trying the sleuth act is not going to settle well with Dutta.

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammie

congrats for century sorry 10 pgs late ho  2nd century ke waqt i wish & hope to be the 1st 😊

now abt the UD this khan is turning to be harshad part 2 , she among all the student has been to dutta s home & know he is engaged but still so chipko , i personally doesn't like anything abt her she can be fond of her tutor but she is crossing the limit ,i feel she wants to excel in her training just to get attention of dutta  & to some extent has succed .dutta is alreay noticing her smile & culinary skill aur yeh naku doesn't she have any sense the whole conversation with dutta felt like she is trying to play cupid btwn dutta & khan ,which girl will like to talk to her fiance abt other girl ,she has already notice that khan has a soft spot for dutta ,i just fail to understand do din mein asi kya bonding ho gai ,she never miss her parents ,bro aur mama lekin khan is a exception .

last time i comment  harshad is upto no good but he steep too low , naku has always been dumb with regard to harshad in 3yrs time she didn't notice he fancy her whereas dutta & baji did is 1st meeting ,i think u deserve a pat on back for brinig the issue of tricked pic ,i just read abt it todays paper ,i want to see how naku handles it does she sucumb to the black mail or stand against it , i hope she does speak abt it to dutta ,its the test of  their love & trust for each other ,plz do send a positive message i hope even in a small way we can influence or bring positive change it deserve a applause  ,hammie comment lamba ho gaya its  all ur effect  aap ke company mein hum kuch lekhana sekh gai ,plz friday ko UD  karna

as always u are amazinggg😊😊wish u a grt week ahead tc
ivy_11 thumbnail

Chapter 28

Thanks for the wonderful update Hammie👏

Harshad is becoming worse and needs to be taught a lesson and Khan should concentrate on the work instead on eyeing our Dutta.😡 That is the prerogative of Naku and the Diwaanees of this forum.

How can her khana taste like Naku ki haath ki khaha to Dutta. Major Dutta where is your bulls –eye sharpness!😕

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update as always hammie ...loved the traing , the grillign , the drill , the net crawl ,the rivver /mud crossign ,,,awesoem,u gave me a peek of a day in the traign once agian so live and beautifully described ,,,,,

loved how saab, waits to talk to nakku at the end of his day and infact lets his ego take a back seat ,,,in this area 😆😆

nakku ,,has now staretd to put her tghts and opinions thru her saab ,,,she is learning and gettign there ...heheheh😆😆 

loved Saab's love with the chunni in palce of nakku - he truly loves the chunni ,,god bless him 😳 

ANd most disturbing os he tasted Kahn;s cooked food and felt was like nakku ;s ,,,😕,,wht is happening her e,,khan is besotted by him so  clear but ,,hmmm hope she is not turning to be a harshad ,,,,,is she ????

hmm precap is ,,,interseting ,,harshad and naku face off ,,hope she is fine ,,hope her knight in shingn armour cmes to her rescue or will she fight her own battle and rise a winner  ,,,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thnx hamie for this wonderful update ///waiting for friday 😉😉

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good update👏 Harshad at his evil best😡 Thanks for the PM, waiting for the next part😊

noreen thumbnail
thanks hammie, an awesome update!!!👏and the generous words
and what a start! the ever so shady Harshad doing shady business and i wonder if N did hear the goings on, or does her being poorly blot out the obvious😕none the less i am angry at N for being so careless with that harshad meeting up late and letting her guard down!!🥱she should steer well clear of him 🤢i am really scared for her, hope saab doesn't explode when finding out and do something he will regret
D was thourough and attentive as usual and loved the pit stop for the toilet break! it was hilarious to listen to🤣loved how they all unloaded and prepared their stay at the site then the assualt course training was good and reminded me of a programme we watch with the family 'TAKESHI'S CASTLE' were they do weird courses with mud and props. dinner time was strange as D was comparing the food to N's.
 phone time at the end i thought it would end in tradegy for D and N but it was a sweet call, but maybe next time it won't be.

thanks, scared and waiting for the next!!!!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

R E S  . . ! !

awight mate??.😉...ye me know ..uni shuni... hand over work...especially with the autumn term ending ...chaal good luck..oye mulak ka naam roshan kerna!! haaa..and DONT drive every one crazzzyyy.missy ...loving you ...hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

reserved...

yesss yess teri story bhi Missy ke story hai ,snowed under by work...me remembering tera  kulfi wala incident ..any more kulfi incidents Daya?? haaa haa..see what happens if you live in the artic zones...dil bhi eventually cold ho jata hai!!...missed your comments ,ab sar pe char ke maar maat naach //as dutta would say ...ja mera kamre se aur study ker...
xxhammie