Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awsem love dutta nakku conversation nakku ready to wait for marrigae and nakku dne chunni dho di and dutta fuming and he snaches her chunni
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee  liked the UD  magar naku ke jawab ne dil todh diya ,she isready to wait & this is so unlike naku ,
harshad getting additional responsiblty i feel he is upto no good ,
naku spying on dutta very bad 😊are wo bhi student ke via information ,i think she should be formal with her ,HOPE U HAVE A NICE WEEKEND TC 😊
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved😉 willl be back soon 
Hey Dear Hamiee🤗
Iam back ,,,,so sowieee for been late latiff as always ,,,But i know u will forgive me ...sowieee😳
Thanx a million for the brillant Update as always and Pm ,,,👍🏼Loved it as always⭐️

Dutta and KMH scene was okkk ,,,,the way dutta tells her off that he will present the details in the report about her Test ,,,,,Haila they are going back ,,,,

Dutta is mad coz naku hasn"t taken his night clothes out for him ,,,,Omg what the priceless chunni goes missing 😲 yeh kaise huwa chori of his chunni ,,,,chunni ghumnaam hui darling tere liya😆
Major is taking anger on naku and then nxt thing he just grabs naku"s chunni off her ,,,,Gadha kahi ka ,,,Orginal samne hai but he is crying over chunni😳

Awww naku is again crying as they have to go back to there respective jobs ,,,,they still have to acheive annd fullfill there commitments towards there jobs..before marriage ,,,,

O My my ,,,,major talking about munno 😳,,can"t wait to see them married and happily settled with munno ,,,,

KMH and Naku exchanged the numbers ,,,,Good they can update each other ,,,But i bet dutta wouldn"t like this ...

Harshad phir se ,,,,,,,,,,Boring ,,,,,,,waise bhi daya is ready with bats ,,,,,chal me joining u daya ,,,,

Also love nandi and naku scenes ,,,,and loved how u always explain everything in details about PT excerise,,,

omg KHM is giving out info to naku about dutta ,,,,,they are both inviting trouble for themselves ,,,,,Dutta is so going to be mad ,,,,,,

What is good for nothing harshad upto now ? man  this guy is insane ,,,wont take no for answer ,,,arghhh ,,,,,,

Once again thanx alot for the wonderful update  and will wait for the nxt part ,,,u take care and see ya ,,,,,,
Lots of love and hugs
suhana
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Major saab ko gussa kyun aata hain? aur kab ata hain aur kispe ata hain? this could well be an interesting study material for all students of psychology😆.

Sab jaante hain dutta ki jaan kaha atki hain-chuni me, ye bhi bhul gaya ki saamne chuni ki badle me khud naku hain, hehehe!  😃       Yeah, i know the chuni is life saving material to him, he will need it in her absence the most. His steely resolve is failing to discipline his want over his need[hope i got it right] but naku rightly reminding him their priorities. That was quiet expected, the two are pillars of stength to each other. He is almost ready to take the plunge, nd thinkg of munoos nd muniis, that was cuuute!!! some revelation. Ok, now naku with a change of heart nd dutta talking sense. "Rab ne banadi jodi"👍🏼

Very soon us civvies wil be accredited with honorary titles in the army nd also as trainee PT's, thanx to Hammie's fiction.👏 Got more than one bargained for, seriously!     

Nandi and naku's friendship growing from patient to confidant, nandi in awe of naku's dedication nd luv for her job.

Think of the devil nd here he is Mister Chipkoo! Yaar is chipkoo champu Harshad se woh chipkali khan ko miladena😈, dono ki jodi khoob jamegi aur kum pade toh lauren bhi saat me. Hammie ur boli bali khan is rather slimy, how quickly she got rid of naku on the phone nd how eager she is to grab major's attention at the slightest opportunity suggests so and Harshad miya is deceitful, so what r u waiting, dont they make a great pair?

What's got into naku that she had to use khan to keep an eye on dutta nd also disclose the same to him? what did she expect? ab bhukto dumb woman!     Major is like a tinder box ready to explode for no rhyme or reason nd she is adding fuel.

What's the scum champu upto now? suspense is not good for health Hammie, so jaldi update karo 'queen of twists nd turns'. 🤗

Continue soon nd take care of your posterior🤣 while reading the comments as we r not responsible for any unintended damage. I'll holler at u later!

Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hammie hammie    🤗 u amaze me
look at you detailling  the PT part of the story with all details  ,i got o knw somuch abt the equip ,,adn their logic and reasonign right frm the time Dutta ws under PT and now Nakku aand nandi ..OMG i used to thnk  u wer in this feild ( may be u are 😳😳 )

Ok then whn Major saab staretd his traingin OMG u gave so much info i felt i was taking the classes my self   and u are so well informed , i tght u were in this profession ( 😳😳😳 ))
so well, u take us thru the classes i can see MAjor duta running his fingers on his forehead  😳😳such a classic gesture  ..loved it absolutely loved it

cmng to the episode ,Duta bhi ,,combustible hai ,le loves the chuni as it is his sviour whn nakku is away  ..i loved the way hi explained to nakku
""dekh Naku ,woh chunni meri jaan hain ,us chunni mein tu hai, ,meri theniyoon ki saathiye hai , teri judai mein mujhe tootene sa bachaati hai , jab tak ke tu meri puri tharan se nehi ho jati,  mera jeena ka sahara hai woh chunni , teri kushoobo hai us mein ,and he held her close to his chest tera badan ka nisha hai us chunni mein, mera sakoon , mera  sone ,mera jagna hai us chunni mein ....Dutta nehi reha sakti teri chunni ke bagher ,"

wht is khan thnkng of asking him tea and then felelign happy he asked her to  take sme refreshments ,,hmm makes me wonder ,,wht is she up to  ...

and nakku ,,will get it ,,why did she ask khan wht saab ate..she knws na how mcuh saab is a strictler for privacy ...me scared how d is gonna react ...later

Hmm as bharti said chipkoo Harshad wht is he up ??hmm😡 hope nakku is able to  get him exposed 😳

lloved the way naku repleid to the proposal qquestion ,,and then later ,,changed her mind,,, ladies prerogative ,😳😳😳

hope u update  soon,, loved it as always hamie 👍🏼👏👏👏
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb Update Hammieee *hugs*
Caught up with 2nd part of prev update n then this, ohhh hooo kya story tealling... I a glued to this n reading well passed mid night lol hahaha
Someone going to gt scared if shout in my dreams about a this M.Teachings :0 ROFL!!!!!!!

Coming the update, hayee hayee his chunni missing :000000!!!!!!!!! n the owner is right in front , n he don't seems to notice :/ hehehe n what a confession, oye nakku ! mke use of that sittuation nah... tsk tsk she is a lost case, what a proposal n w she repley to him :/ n then again going back on her words :( poor bachchi, lost the chance :p

Harshad no comments :/
Khan!!!!!!!!! hmmm will c :p

The teaching session, hayee hayee by any chance r u too on this field ya something *errmm* u seems to know a lot of things ;)

Enjoyed reading n pre cap wants me the next update soon :p
Thanks for UD n PM :)
Azy

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am on phone,  half of the things I typed is not there when I post my comment :s
Hopes it still make sense :)
Must confess, as much as I enjoy reading ur UD, that much I enjoy reading the comments posted for it :)
Daya, raj, bharathi, Suhana all post such detail n also v hilarious comments hahaha,
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update👏 Naku & Khan have decided to keep in touch, they've managed to creat a relation with each other, commen factor is desh- sewa. Datta & Naku havedecided to achieve some goal & then get married,very good decision.

Field training excercise briefing was very well explained, in next part they all willbe out for their training, there will be some unecpected tasks, problems in their way to see how they handle them, to tet them individualy as well as a team, looking foreword to that, does this mean during those days Datta & Naku won't be in touch even through their cell ph.
Harshad will be handled well by Naku, I am sure😊 Thanks for the pm, waiting for the next part😊
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked it 😊😊waiting for next 😊😊
noreen thumbnail
awesome update as always 
D and khan had a good convo following the bomb scare
then the chunni getting lost, was bound to make D erupt 😡although it was sweet how D explained the importance of it to N, D wants to get married but sensible N explained the reasons not to yet, then changed her mind, 😕then D was doing the same! as it was not the right time yet. make your mind up guys 😆
Nice of N to keep in touch with Khan but little did i know it was to keep tabs on her saab at work via khan!👍🏼
D and N back at work and N gifting Nandi the present was touching and so thoughtful of her
Harshad is back and up to no good as usual 🤢
N phoning Khan to ask what D ate,acting all wifey already😆
keep up the excellent work!!⭐️
thanks, waiting eagerly for the next!!!(sorry post a bit longer to read than normal)
Edited by noreen - 12 years ago