Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
aur mein ,bhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited.Hammie srrie i was alte for last part cmmnt but this time i decided will not go to the forum till i have commented else ,it gets delayed ,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok 1st n foremeost i read all ur updates the momet isaw them,,so even if i am late in commenting i am proud to say i amm always ahead in reading πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved part1 ,, dutta 's traingin clsses also gave me sme knowledge ,,and the group is gud ,,, aww he didnt like the fact tht khan will be cmng and he iwll not get any privacy  aww how nakku was jealous and was nt talkign to him thru out the ride and hiw dutta was waitingto get to her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i lvoed part as much ,,i loved the way u described the rangoli ,,--i love making rangoli ,,with flowers ,coloured rice and colors  ,,,
wowo and lso loved the way u described each ana d every person dress and the house nad diwas and all were so  beautifuly described i could visualise them ,,thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh how can i not mention , all the lovely food items listed and trust me my mouth was watering just thinkign of al these being ready πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i dnt miss the mention of name rajoo reminded me of me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved the way the gifts were given,,, all sang so sportng li ,,awww  loved the way Duta geve her payals  OMG  he actully lifted her on his shoulders and tied the payals on her ankels awww 😍

absolutely fell in love agian with MAjor dutta ,,how can he do this 😍 make us fal in love all over agian ,,, and the kiss  oh my  ☺️

and wht was the the last part ,,loved the way officer khan and dutta took charge and loved the way khan rescued the children ,,but wht was the assement .,ok she did well so wht does it mean, wil she be moved to counter terrosirm traingin ?  waiting for next part soonn,,,,,like tommorrow 😳😳😳

Oh Thank u hammie ,, the wirter in u is blossoming and i am loving ,wanting to kwn wht next

luv u loads hammie ,god bless πŸ€—
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=AzMishy]Wow what an amazing diwali treat!! I am all happy shappy @ the way nakku showing attitudes towards major! hahaha he deserves it n lol he is like a steam engin now! ROFL I can so c the smoke coming out :p and what gonna hppen to Nakku once she get in to his hands God knows ;) hahahaha
AZM although ..i have posted part two i could'nt resist rsponding to this comment ... my plan was to ive a great diwali epi ..but it was too many things so i panicked and said okay half and half..sorry about that... 
Loved the update so much, the FAQ session was v good n his answers r like mindblowing! 
LoL khan in as kMH! n Nakku this time for a change playing te game well ;) n ur discription about major saab's attier is hayee marjawan *dreaming* 
well he does say smart casual!!!

Thankxx so much for the lovely treat n when r u updating the 2nd half ? waiting for it ...
Lots of love n hug
Azy :)
you wish is my command ..enjoy it ..hope you do ..
good to hear from you ..shall dAre to ask about LT...NO NOT SAYING THE WORDGUESS KER?
XXHAMMIE 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hammie me updated my comments 😳

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update love it so tasha clear the diffrences for khan and so dutta make nakku wear payal wow love it and the gift condition is good and nakku sing song oh good and the diwali scene when dutta thjis nakku as bomb was mast so khan is for assessment and khan has some feelings for dutta oops bechari and dutta like sandviches
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res abhi ati hu
finally i am here
first of all sorry hammie
i always ready ur ff but ...comment nhi karti this i promises myself ki meh comment karugi..
toh start with welcome
poor dutta bechare ko khan ke samne embarrassed...kar diya ... so cute...
duji ka pathetic drinking ritual i just love... naku teased them that she also want to drink well done girl... when she went towards his room ... dutta was so excited to hit his room,,,,,, sweet guys love the end..
dutta taking off shirt  ...belt ...my god i need some water...  naku thought he want do somthing...but poor girl... i totally enjoy their fight ... this must tough to win than war major saab..
so Romantic when he gives payal to her... woh bhi utah ke ...stong arm major right...
hey rama dutta admiring sandwiches also just becoz she made ,,,it i agree with baji ... "kya tha ye drama" baji always bring smile to face,,,
poha awww just like ltl na...
naku song was form devdas totlly love it
he told her to that he want to get married
oye ab iss kya huwa...but good form them...khan is really promising to watch in next update
meh itni long comment ...mujhe kuch ho gaya hai
need a doctor bye hammie
love and hugs
sana 

Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Perfect! Hammie u have outdone urselfπŸ‘.

It was a perfect setting of festivities, family, fun and friendship. The game of oneupmanship continues between the two even though they can barely hide their love nd admiration for each other. Khan overwhelmed at the sight nd sounds of PN. Baji nd his penchant for embarassing bhau with his over the board PDA nd his constant hankering for booze, like a moth to fire. Dutta's strict orders to maintain decorum in front of the guest nd his student Khan has all but fallen on deaf ears, instead he is facing a full frontal attack on his macho image by his own. 'The impressions, the keeping up appearances' all thrown to wind, as khan finds out how luvd nd pampered dutta isπŸ˜†.

Haye hayee! dutta not amused that naku was being already drawn to her domestic duties nd AS to his rescue, must say mother nd son have a grt mind reading skills yes, only next to the two love birds constantly eyeing each other nd conveying so much with eyes nd eyebrows.😍

Khan needs to learn more about life apart frm her military skills. Someone needs to teach her that not everything we fancy is atttainable. Her thoughts r disturbing nd borders on immorality😲. "Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own"    I do understand her background of a less fortunate where she lost her parents nd is maybe devoid of emotional bonding nd craves for some attention.

Baji has stole bhau's heart with just this one act, picking a perfect gift for nakku has proved he is no less than big brother at the art of romance. What drama by the major, when he is all the time accusing baji of the same, conveniently left the bar to catch up with naku as soon as he realised he has a chance of meeting her in private. "Major saab, sab jante hain"   πŸ˜ƒ

Wow wow wo!!! what attitude nd what style major saab has, just when u thought here he goes again! we r grounded back to earth. Yes, it is as naku put it, the gremlin attack! hahaha!!!! The interaction between the two is never dull nd this is what endears me, the nok jhok, the constant bickering brings out the best nd the worst of the two. The diwali morning has been very adventurous for naku who finds herself seated on shoulders of major🀣, nd what an innovative way of tying the payal,πŸ˜† kya gyan mil raha hai muft ka! except for the likes of 'kamasutra' there r very few instances where one can find such unique ways of impressing luvd ones. Hammie tussi grt ho!

Again bowled by the unique distribution of gifts, baji with suds was hilarious nd i was imagining suds with his complete denture display, would be one hell of a sight gyrating his hips nd shaking to baji's tunes🀣. GOSH! khan had to sing a romantic number unmindful of the place nd the people. Naku sensing dutta's discomfort at this. This is turning into a mystery nd a thriller more than a romantic.

What perfect timing for Major to propose to naku, Splendid! it could not get any more romantic, the occasion, the surroundings, the fireworks nd the heady feeling, tooo good!    But Wait!    drama abhi baki hai mere dost, a well orchestrated one, where khan proves she is no kachi kali.  But was the family in the loop or was taken for a ride like us by Hammie err  military is my question nd  did he have to chose this time to propose her,  im wondering now... only Hammie can tell.

Thank u again Hammie for a brilliant episode nd waiting for the next one, luv u, jhappis nd pappis for giving a cracker of an updateπŸ€—, Take care!  

Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammie loved the diwali celebration from the lightning ,decore , performance ,cuisine & D-N looked like a pathaka themselves ,dutta gift for naku payal great i just love anklet 😊 wish i got one ,
khan is eyeing our dutta bad for her already taken ,high point was when dutta proposed naku for marriage lekin ques toh adhura rah gaya ,shaadi ka wait kab se kar rahein hai ,
next part mein lauren ke entry you got me thinking ?
like always you are amazing UD SOON tc hammiee😊

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi hammie

amazing update hammie like alwaysπŸ‘

diwali superb πŸ˜›

food selectionπŸ˜ƒ

baaji and suds danceπŸ˜†

tasha scene like always very hot πŸ˜‰

dutta's breakfast πŸ˜†

khan's bravery superb