Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Is it Real world! [pinching myself]😵  am i still in Hammie's dreamland, God! how can this be possible, U actually replied without being bribed, i guess my lucky stars r shining.
OK! so ur showing a bull the red flag, but im not yet takg the bait not with the dabbang number never! 😆
Meine apni party badaldi, now im no more with the Major, im with ur pyari chulbuli once boring naku.  Cause she is actuallly waving the red flag at the bull nd i think she has all the ammo to emerge victorious. 
C,mon, there r other avenues to quench ones lustful fantasies😉, u dont need a soulful story of dutta nd naku, right?  but i was genuinely surprised with the small twist in the tale, must say u scored a few brownie points here.  I believe in expressg what i feel when i read an update nd the dissappointment is afterall justified, but i must confess i did enjoy the response frm naku, so scores settled nd that's pretty much what i look for.  If a writing doesnt arouse any emotions then what is the use, so hope my candidness didnt offend u in any way.
This is gonna be one exciting week since u've promised the 2nd half soon, all the best! nd im also delighted to know ur food turned grit readg my comments, hehe! see, we r equal partners in crime😃.

"Be who you r and say what u feel cause those who mind dont matter nd those who matter dont mind"    Dr. Seuss
Thanks for the unusual but great update, Hamlet.👏,

I was hoping for some quality and sizzling Tasha time together aur yeh my name is Khan kahan se tapak padi.😲

I am glad that Dutta introduced Naku as his fiancee and I hope the Platinum rings on both D-N's fingers keep the undesired elements away from them.😆

So Naku is angry now? Dutta should try and manao her instead of his usual chalaoing hukumat.😳

Eagerly waiting to see how the story develops 😊

ahmm ahmmm*clears throat*...pehchana mujhe 😳
So so sorry dear ...im not able to stick around...still have  updates pending ...missing you sooo much and everyone else  too...
Congrats your thread completed its century 🥳...way  to go...
My good wishes are always with you...hopefully i will join soon ...probably now after finals...
abhi k liye give a big tight jhappi to my major 🤗
you take care ...lots of love :-) *hugs*
awesome update as always!!
loved the OUT'S FAQ sessions as always they are a rowdy bunch with some character and personality added!! 
'Dutta gave him a frigid gaze it was obvious to him that Kapur was one of the funny characters of the class'
then was happy to hear the diwali break but the the Khan girl i knew it was bound to make problems between tasha, am a bit puzzled as to why N is angry and avoiding eye contact with her saab (maybe because he didn't greet her with his advances or he did not mention the girl he was taking back with him) but anyways it is good she is playing hard to get and D with have to bring her round😉
N meeting her family bought a smile to my face 
the ride home to D's was even more tense as i could picture D getting redder and angrier but hopefully more to come as this is pt1 hoping for pt2 soon please, pretty please⭐️
thanks for your wonderful comments and reply to my posts😃

Edited by noreen - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]   

oye..awww' wight luv    
ke haal hai ga..kuriyaaa..ketha hain ..wah ji wah ...any way ...the smile back to you ..misss ya
missy...but yeah you are right in ot comment yet ..cos story ,i meAn UD ABHI BAKI HAI MERI DOSSST ...
XXHAMMIE
Originally posted by daya0628

RESERVED :P

Edited...

I have come here now :P  chal will get right to it ..

Chapter 26  PART 1

I have to say i absolutely love the title choice...really do :D

thanks,this was obviously in keeping with the festival of ligths
I quite enjoyed the use of FAQs to clarify the layout further...and love how each question and posture ..gesture, tone is noted by the eyes of our sher :P
sher ,sher he rahe ga...the Lion KING..BUT YOU KNOW THAT'S MY FAV.MUSICAL...
YEAH

Hai bagawan...agaai second heroine of the FF ...CHUNNI :P  While chatting up his lady love he gets the best of the other ;) haha twisting it around his head and neck...aww wat an end to a phone call...the longing to be with each other so evident

see this sher apna kink pana nehi chorre ga,,,,chunni import prop or as you put it second heronie..,may be needs a wash... cologne sweat...??snifff
Oh interesting khan is going with Dutta...hmmm...i would love to see what u do with this :P  how is he going to be with his own student around lol ...am looking forward to that.
i wish i knew wehere i was going with his one sharmillee? mile mujhe pm mein discuss kerainega..baat sun love karwa doon dutta se is ka ?waise bbhi woku naku tu aaj kal dinko ke peeche gham rehi hai ...

Ooo he is controlling...i guess he will have to settle with that chunni again ...cant make any advances with Naku na LOL ...

give him an inch he takes a yard our sherro!
Oh haha am enjoying the presence of Khan on tasha lmao...Naku is using her to threaten him...he comes to kitchen and she calls for khan and he leaves LOL ...and am loving Naku's anger haha jealousy is a bad thing  :P
shukar hai, otherwise she has the attitude "God is in heaven and all is right with he world"..Browning  

Oww she is like ignoring him and he is getting mad...thats it hammie..i think he is going to pick chunni over naku ...at least chunni flows to his liking :P

yes me too,its all  about who surrenders to his demand/commandin a given moment..control freak...
Chal great update...me will be back when u update rest of chapter...until then ciao my dear friend *hugs*
yeah see you latersss sharmilee...yours hammie
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Nice update👏 hIs Q-A session with OUTs was to the pt. Khan will come to now about Naku & will be the the latest gossip after they return back from Diwali holidays. Waitiing for the next part, Thanks for the PM😊

meenakshi..my mate..what a lovely picture velly nice ..lilies...,i think ? ..your comment is valid .. i need to keep this in mind..well lets hope he remains in his boots...😉
xxxhammie...still beavering over part 2..saachi..
Originally posted by Nakusha

As always amazing update 😊magar bahut late you didn't update on friday whts keeping you busy hammieee😊 i know its your brilliant ideas ,the FAQ  part was good ,i thought it will be diwali holiday with friends & fly but you brought a twist to it with khan ,dutta meeting nakus fly &  his conversation with sethji is so cute na 😊 part adhura tha diwali ka dhamaka abhi bakhi hai looking frwd to it ,don't keep us waiting plz 😊 tc

aye naku..tu ah gaye...
whats keeping me busy ? well friday night ko I go and paint the town red ..bole tu ..masti ..masti...bol ab chup kyon hai?
yes iam sorry i had to do parts..pata hai naku me is still slogging with part two ..i actually enjoyed doing the Sethji bit ...  baki jab ready hoga me will post it..for sure ..xxhammie
Originally posted by brvr

Is it Real world! [pinching myself]😵  am i still in Hammie's dreamland, God! how can this be possible, U actually replied without being bribed, i guess my lucky stars r shining.
OK! so ur showing a bull the red flag, but im not yet takg the bait not with the dabbang number never! 😆
Meine apni party badaldi, now im no more with the Major, im with ur pyari chulbuli once boring naku.  Cause she is actuallly waving the red flag at the bull nd i think she has all the ammo to emerge victorious. 
well it was you bvrrr who hinted get some blood going in this passive maiden tu ,thats where the inspiration came from ..oh muse of inpsiraction..oh oracle!!!!
C,mon, there r other avenues to quench ones lustful fantasies😉, u dont need a soulful story of dutta nd naku, right?  but i was genuinely surprised with the small twist in the tale, must say u scored a few brownie points here.  I believe in expressg what i feel when i read an update nd the dissappointment is afterall justified, but i must confess i did enjoy the response frm naku, so scores settled nd that's pretty much what i look for.  If a writing doesnt arouse any emotions then what is the use, so hope my candidness didnt offend u in any way.
This is gonna be one exciting week since u've promised the 2nd half soon, all the best! nd im also delighted to know ur food turned grit readg my comments, hehe! see, we r equal partners in crime😃.    welll,hold your horses!!..phir se glitch ho raha hai mujhe ... this part 2 khatam hona ka naam he nehi le raha hai ..i think i need to go off on a short weekend  break out of London may to the city of Bath ..has great Roman sites there the Romans invaded it in  11 BC...

"Be who you r and say what u feel cause those who mind dont matter nd those who matter dont mind"    Dr. Seuss
look bvrrr i would not want it any other way...that's why I wait for your comments ...xxmuch love hammie
Originally posted by Warda.

ahmm ahmmm*clears throat*...pehchana mujhe 😳
😃😃 yeah baaby...course i misss you loads...ok .great to hear from you
So so sorry dear ...im not able to stick around...still have  updates pending ...missing you sooo much and everyone else  too...
Congrats your thread completed its century 🥳...way  to go...
listen warda even I didn't notice the century bit ...you are the only one ...your're the one ...and i love you for it ..true baji /dutta style pyar..hai hai.
My good wishes are always with you...hopefully i will join soon ...probably now after finals...
abhi k liye give a big tight jhappi to my major 🤗
oye bahut yaad kerta hai Major apni warda ko ..jaldi imtihaan de kar wapis ah..God eilling saab theekh ho ga my pryers are with you ...have a good Eid ul uzha...
xxxhammie
you take care ...lots of love :-) *hugs*