[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]hey hammie

great update dear

love it

dutta's first day great

baaji and roops convo amazing

tasha convo lovely

wonderful update dear

thanks for p m

dearest ranju...thanks for your encouraging comment...always wait for it the red writing...my sweet reader..xxxhammie  
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=Nakusha]hi hammie  great UD😊thanks for posting on friday busy on weekend ,the training part was very informative & dutta is a strict task master 😊
 yes methinks girlies like to see him in that rough raw look...
atlast on public demand bole toh baaji style the meeting of D-N  ,😊 
kya karon you guys all the time want be waqt ke ishaq ..tu i had to get Baji to work..waise bhi go between ka kam ache se karta hai

naku should stop giving harshad dhamke she never know the sher will wake up & break his neck ,the good thing is they have reached the comfort level & trust each other
 so you are expecting ke woh Harshad ka band bajea..well there has to be a good ..a very good reason before Dutta springs into action...
i was thinking they will get to meet their fly too  on diwali coz of vacation 😊 
my sweet naku ,you always give hammie good ideas ..love you for it...

it was awesome & you have great writing style while reading we are transfered to the visual world 😊wish you a great weekend tc hammiee

hello..naku!   thank you for your ,as usual lovely and useful comment ...chaal see you latersss
xxhammie   
[QUOTE=noreen]brilliant update, good to see the OUT's moaning a groaning, such a normal atmosphere goin on there and loved the fact that baji and aayi sahab are still looking out for Tasha and liked this line 'ultimate mother ,who covers all her chicks no matter where they are with her warm feathers of love'
glad you enjoyed,the drill, and the family excanges between ASand Baji ..every hing centres around Dutta/Naku...yes S is the ultimate mum...
N really missing her saab, then she gives her care to Nandi. loved her small touches like combing her hair, i know what it's like in hospitalso when you have someone looking out for you,the small things really do count!!
so seems like you have had experience of hospitals ..yes care in profession especially in healing is an important factor..wanted to mention it... 
thankyou once again for your worthy comments ..hammie needs them all the while to move forward..with much love xxxhammie
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey hammie 😛 helloo ranju again

amazing and awesome update dear👏

dutta's daily routine, the officers or collegues ,girlss talk about dutta, dutta instrution about balance diet and exercise superb😛
kahana pe gyan..mishal a foodie kept all this in mind...excercise..well stamina tu test kera ga .Major ..karecter  dheela nehi chaale ga fauj mein!!!
communal shower and dutta's comment 😆😉 everyone is flat at major dutta from girls to lady officers😉
yaar itne hit gaye hai ye scene...ab thore aur masala add ho ja ta tu censor ke scissor chal jati .haaa
nakku's routine and the song lovely😛
bas fimli hoti ja rehi hai chookri..dutta ko chaiye lagan bana le jald us jald!
nakku and nandi scene beautiful😛
yes i have to say i liked doing this short scene..
baaji come to meet nakku and the idea he gave to her superb😉
lotecha ka badsha  humara Baji...but han he lovvves naku and that beast as well.!
baaji lie to dutta about a women seeking help and only want to talk to him 😃
lotecha giri..to the full..Baji knows which buttons to press on Dutta ,for him to comply...haaa
tasha scene amazing 😳
masalllaaa...mirch namak wala ..chat...

baaji's dialogue picture abhi baaki hai kya😆😉
haaa ..yeah baji foot and mouth disease...

wonderful update hammie👏
thanyou my dearesssttt ranju...xxxhammie

thanks for pm

[QUOTE=ivy_11]Thanks again for another awesome episode, Hammie🤗
thanks  ivy my friend..glad you enjoyed the UD... 

I could smell the dew on the grass and feel the cool crisp  morning air on my cheeks during the exercise routine. And Dutta standing majestically  nothing missing his  lion-like gaze😍 . No wonder the girls are already head over heels in love with him and the guys are totally in awe.
good you responded appropriately... ye sheri ko saab he pasand kerte hain...
Thanks to Baaji that Naku and Dutta met today...Ahem..Ahem😳
love your Ahem ..ahem...yaar your are more shy than naku herself... bees and birds ka nehi suna tuna ...will have to ask Major TO GIVE YOU A COUPLE OF LECTURES ON THAT.HAAA

Dutta should be more sensitive towards Naku and she should also stop baiting him with Harshad.😆 HAILAAA  taking Major ke side...some times he gets to big for his bootsss

thankyou ...my sweet ..xxxhammie

[QUOTE=mnx12]
Nice update👏, Surprise visit of Naku & expected visit of Baji were quite good. Waiting for the next part. Thanks for the PM.😊 

helooo.meenakhshi...thanks for reading the UD and commenting on it ..as usual hammie waits for your coments ..with much love xxxhammie
[QUOTE=brvr]

Man has will, but woman has her way!

haaa ye naku tu bahut challo ho gaye hai..he needs to bridle her a bittt..

My friday treat is here, thank u! thank u Hammie!!! Big Sorry [kaan pakadke😳] for the delay in commenting, blame it on diwali preperations., pehle bol maaf kiya phir dungi comments🤔. meri kya majal waqeel bibi..ke ap ko kuch khaoon,me just does humm,lower my eyes, look the other way .,put one arm behind my back and walk offf..commegiveus a hug then .missed your comment...

Major's morning routine, his typical military style dealings with his pupils was awe inspiring, grt to see all the girls coming good at the routine. Atleast some of them are now aware of his no nonsense attitude. Who is the lady stalking him yet again, miss Bhatnagar I guess argh😈! I am imagining how it will be if ever naku happens to see major with so many female admirers as his pupils, bechari ka dil tut jayega. nope it's not Bhatnagar...it's Khan...[rajoo] the officer from the northern areas ..pyari se nazaq se ...

Naku desperate to see him nd his obtuse behaviour not helping. The song Saajana is I feel made for this pair especially, it is one of my alltime fav❤️, as it fits the two perfectly. I thoughti'd add that in..especially kyon ke sulk mein hai naku phootuu nehi de Dutta na..

AS sending stuff to naku shows that she has accepted naku not just as daughter in law but more like a daughter, dil se. yes i added that deliberatly to fit the plot too,like make more sense ,giving Baji a reason to visit Naku..and haan AS being mother hen ..how could she forget her sundar bahu...

Baji is the hero of this UD, wow! luvd every word between naku nd baji, she complaining like a child denied of a candy nd baji like a doting daddy immediately fulfilling her wish, hehehe! He too is worried about the mantal buoy😃.  HAAA fell of my chair again thre goes my bum..abhi tu last week ke bruises heal nehi hoia and here you give me another one haaa..

Oh God! Naku in a gown nd a veil what an idea sirji👍🏼! Dutta fooled to meet naku, he is not complaing thou he would still show his disapproval, andarse kushise pagal, baharse khafa khafa! haaa haaa, you have put it better than I did mate .Now the dress was going to be a jibab and hijab,but due to readers sensitivity .I decided to abandan the idea as he was going to do dirty deeds ... so hence fortha long green gown and a green scarf...

Yaar Hammie maarna hai humko? Dutta firstly a shower scene then on an Harley with his glares, his beret, his uniform above all his attitude nd his looks, Gosh! How do u expect us to survive this visual onslaught.  yeahhh! soo you loved my motor biked stud ..me very happy ..yes chose a geninue Harely...NOTHING BUT GENIUNE Stuff for he action man ...and yes the shower scene was a must ..pity I could not describe more about his physical attributes for that you will have to see Michaelngelo's David..on google!😉..haaahaaa 

All his discipline gone with the wind as he had his rosogulla, rasmalai, misti doi, etc in front haha!! 😆   loved the phrases used yes and yes to them a millon times and may the pair be eating sweets for the rest of their livess!!!! god help their weight and teeth!!

Yes! liked this naku who was all ready to [but was she?] to severe relations, oye oye! dhamki derahi hain dutta bhau ko. Yeh hui na baat!!     Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected.    
now this has to be the high light of the comment.brvvv...
 Also felt bad for the two when, [did i read it correct?] major's eyes moist after she decided to leave. Oh! baji consoling naku by placing his hand on her shoulders was cute when she is sobbing in the jeep, sigh! yeah Baji ke doost ,behen aur us ke devta ke devi hai Nakuu

Its diwali time, so shouldnt the two have a few days off nd i also wonder howcome she has not thought of visiting her parents at the dera?  aur kuch phermaisshh..madame je hum tu ap ke ghulam hain..bowing down...

Do continue, pleazzze,   and Promise will be ontime next onwards, sachi!!  Take care dearest hammie, adios!! 🤗

thank you brvvv...love your comment ..pure masala and gulab jaman and motti chur ke laddo jaise...xxxhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Hamlet53

thanks for masala mirchi comments 
love them

lots of hugs dear
swriie hammie for being late

but hey me guilty of late commntng but "not guilty " of late reading  😆😆😆
i read it the day iit was published 

i loved the udpate as always ,
hmm communal shower was new to me but loved the way dutta told them they will not get these facitilies in the war zone 👏👏

loved the way he took the mrng grill ..omg he is gud trainer , thorugh professional
loved the way bajji ,,got nakku and helped her meet saab ,,OMG filmy style men reunion ,i loved ot

apna ,,major pura style master hai --hehe,,he is so hapy to see ,,he kisses her and then yells at her too ,,why in open day light u have cme to see me ,,heeh he couldnt control his emotions and he was showing his gusaa at naku ,she knws ,,and understands him and he finally warms towrds her and tells her  he msse her daily ,,every min awww  ,,maar dala ,,,, then the bike ride OMG he is pure devil ,,,whn he cme out of his major's role ,,heheh love  him in bth his armours whn he is pro and whn he is himself, out of his pro life ⭐️⭐️⭐️

luv u hammie for giving us this wonderful treat ,,,, of major dutta and PT annku ;s journey of love

thnks ,,and swriie once again ***raj ,, nazreen jhukaooing   and flutterign her eyelashes ,,,maffiii de do  pleeez