Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update hammie😊while reading i just had one regret wish we had such a teacher 😊major dutta as always was authorative & commanded respect ,girls going gaga over him its natural but i hope he doesn't get carried away by it  ,one cadet reminding dutta of naku the tea wala part & scared me ,convo btw dutta -nakku was sweet ,aree hamlet kab inka band baja baraat nikaloge ,humsab baraati intezaar kar ragein hai ,now something to boost your ego😊you are amazing as always ,jokes apart you actually deserve all the appreciation ,ha UD short tha aur friday ko nahin tah ,next time long UD & on friday 😊 ,enjoy the weekend & tc
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R E S E R V E D ...

it might be a while before i de-res :(   SORRY ...

EDITED 😃😛

aagai ... mein aagai ...

me the late latif this time around...
and SOOO late err sorry maaf kar do *kaan pakoding*  

Ok me getting to it now...all your hard work waiting to be read by me :P

Chapter 24: Short and Long of It

ROFL omg calling Major Patil old geyser ...my word would've loved for him to hear those words ...well I absolutely love the way you have explained the process in an orderly fashion lol with the way the place looked to the posted section list and then the typical convos btwn the newbies as to hopes and guess about their tutor...and then the room... "as long as he's a good teacher" of course thats what even I would say but good looking is always a plus point hai na hammie...

What grace yet hotness coming briefcase in hand...hammie me gone to la la land...so much for studying LOL :P  Haaye haaye he made his entrance...and female  officers mouthing a 'what' haha not surprised...expected na...oh lol list names in alphabetical order from memory...wait to go Dutta...what a start, way he test memory ...I'm enjoying :) and am very impressed... "WOW"  :P me also mouthing it @ his tactics and clear cut way of laying out the expectations...

Oh hammie ...busted out laughing at the part where the sharmilee of the group says "waise bhi Maharashtra ka hai, koi religious significance ho that's why he's wearing it" she reasoned, they looked at the sharmilee shy one and said "Khan phir tum us ko checking him outker rahi ho"  *claps* sure got a smile out of me LOL ...I will explain that looking can't hurt him LOL :P oww how much the shy one cares haha ...lol oh he refused coffee..and the tea...well it's not Naku's chai right haha ..of course he will not drink it...spot on with the time he has just marched out and his pupils have followed him

I love have you have written the commonly used terms in such places and basically given those who don't know a chance to familiarize with the type of stuff military training  does...and all this came in the form of an actual learning environment D teaching his pupils :)

Wow the hard rough grace personified...lovely way to put it hammie haha

OMG rolling chapattis haha fun times LOL ...love how she is remembering him...aww Nandi and her chatting about the uniformed stud haha ...they seem rather comfy with each other...good therapeutic relationship I see...I liked how the story of her beloved turned into a story for encouragement for Nandi

Oh my word Harshad ...as much as I am fond of his name he really makes it impossible to even dismiss his presence...he comes into the picture and all I want to do is WHACK! Well am glad Naku is dealing with this in a rather tactful way and making sure personal and work has its line drawn...in some sense...

Baaji was so darn cute the way he is making sure Roops is going to be serious about the whole thing,,his firm ways  and LOL at AS wanting to send dry fruits,  mawa, badaam...Baaji is even funnier with his comment about the bomb...hmm  so he will be taking Dutta's jeep ..this should be interesting...

OMG i swear...major dutta has quite a relationship with this chunni ROFL...it will be so strong and serious...god forbid that chunni go missing ever he would break LMAO ...and then the way he on the phone tells her she is laying on him close to his chest...and her twisting the lion's ear ..aww I absolutely enjoyed that...woah wow Dutta is very strict with maintaining confidentiality and privacy of those involved in work..its a good thing...but he could've been more considerate ...lol gentle voice..just state but no he will always be that roaring types lol

Loved the phone convo...its was so cute him telling her he wants her near him and to come and then telling her no don't do that ...and her knowing he was just saying cuz he misses her and her petal soft lips LOL he could barely keep himself from her went hey were together..of course this is a hard transition LOL ...

🤗hammie wonderful update...I for one thoroughly enjoyed each and every bit of it...and the great part of this is that I have the next 13 pg long update just waiting for me ...hahaha ..will get to that soon re ...love you lots ...take care and phir milenge chalte chalte

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 23

Thanks for the beautifully detailed and well written episode Hamlet🤗. Sorry for the late comment….Maafi😳

Major Dutta is back to what he loves doing. The army, duty, service to the nation, discipline and challenge,  not necessarily in that order, are the things our man is passionate  (Of course his queen of heart—Nakusha!) about and thrives on. It gives him a sense of purpose.👍🏼

Girls drooling over Maj. Dutta is expected but ladies beware he is already committed to his Naku in each and every sense. He just needs to make it official for the society's sake. For D-N, they already belong to eachother.

Dutta has Naku's dupatta for comfort. Thankfully we get to see the romantic side of the Major. Naku talking to the lion is so cute. Real lion na sahi tho stuffed bhi chalega after all it has been gifted by the Lion King himself.😍

Harshad reminds me of a strange mutation of Slimy Suds and Creepy More.😆

Will catch up with Chapter 24 and comment on it later.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Harshad reminds me of a strange mutation of Slimy Suds and Creepy More.😆

😆🤣😆
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 24

Another awesome episode Hamlet. 👏

The impact of Major Dutta.😍.Hai mein mar jawan. Dutta will make the perfect instructor with practical and theoretical knowledge combined with organization, attention to detail, open mind and a great attitude.

Tasha conversation was interesting but our Major Dutta blows hot and cold. Poor Naku.

The girls can dream about DSP all they want but he should think only of Naku and steer clear of them. Wasn't one Lauren enough😡

Thanks for the pm😊

noreen thumbnail
Brilliant update! now we get to see Dutta in action (i mean how he works and how he ticks) poor N has to work with that🤢 HARSH guy, hope she doesn't fall into any traps he lays 
D is lucky having the chunni but poor N didn't even get a photo (maybe Baji or roops could post her one😆 )
Baji coming to give Halwa, wonder how D will recieve him, 
good update waiting for next  
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear hamiee Sowiee Iam late ..
Reserved will be back soon ...
Hey dear hamiee"hugs"
First of Iam truly very Sowiee for been late .."maafi"
Thanx alot for the superb update and pm as Always ...loved it as always
Hain mein marjawaa dutta is going to kill ..hai yeh teacher toh jaan Le ga ...seriously gals are drooling ..well gals stop drooling ..he is hooked and booked by Naku ...
Loved baAji and roops Convo ...and AS and baaji"s Convo ...awesome yaar ...
Nandini and naku"s interaction was superb ..loved the way she explained her man ...a true fighter ...
Harshad arghhh can't stand that creepo ..so no comment ...
Finally dutta called her ..yess naku also miss him terribly 😭
Dutta And his mood swings romantic and then angry at times ..but Naku knows him in And out And loves him madly ...
The phone Convo bought tears to my eyes 😭 Awww pls make them meet soon ..
Thanx once again for a brillant UD Will wait for the nxt part
Lots of love and hugs
Suhana ..Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Hamie loved your update awesoem read

thsnk

i coudl visualise the class room ,, and the entire settign and ofcorse hats off to you of cmng up with the terminology for the new officers ,, i felt i was attednign the 1st day of the course my self ,,

Dutta commands respect just by his attitude towards life , his work ethics and respect for privacy

rao the shy girl ,, seems to be like nakku ,,how will dutta look upn her ,,, is going to be interseting
infact how dutta is gonna behave with his class is going to be interstign

hmm this greedy reader is lookign forward to your pen or ur fingers movng faster on the key board 😆😆

loved AS worried abt her son's food needs ,, baajii worriedd abt Roops studies 😆 he is tryign to win his trust back that i for sure 

omg the best is yet to cme ,,the ph convo between dutta and nakku
i just loved the line nakku tells
 "Saab mein hoon na ap ka bas,  ap ke dill mein, ab challo aj raat ko abhi thore der baad mujhe sapno mein apne bahun mein le laina" she whispered

loved dutta ,, missing her  "this is ridiculous Naku...its becoming difficult to stay away from you" he gruffed. ,,hmmm lets see whn they meet n get married ,,,
soon

waiting for ur next update hammie loved it !!!   fri is so faar 😳

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update👏 He is admired by most of the students, his 1st meeting with his students was quite good, enjoyed reading about his expalnation about their work. Naku haddled Harshad well. Both are missing each other but are honest to their respective duties, very good. Thanks for PM, waiting for the next part.😊 

krishaa thumbnail

lovely part hammie loved their phone conversation a lot sorry for late comments.plz unite them soon thanx for update and pm.😊

Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago