Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kya lekho hamlet yeh socha rahein thi aap ke tareef mein kya kya lekho list lambi hai 😊 short mein as always you are brilliant & i 'm short of words ,wish i was as creative as you , dutta & nakus conversation on phone great & dutta is quite understanding & secure inspite of that menance harshad feel like breaking his bone aur osehe pateint banado 😊i 'm sure naku will deal with him & show him his place aakheer major saab ke training kab kaam aaige , its so touching when dutta converse with his father , he coming down to meet naku was quiet emotional ,i 'm sure dutta as teacher student will be regular in class ab teacher dutta jaisa ho toh class koun miss karega ,looking frwd to it & hope D n N get to be together again soon  ,superb work & looking frwd to next already ,enjoy the weekend hammie &  ,tc 😊
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
  er...no pm

norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow the update was great!!
loved the details of naku's work and then that Harshad! never liked him from the start and now he is out for Naku (just like that Digu in LTL2)
Baji got his shocking praise from D and i felt sad when Dutta was leaving his family members.
i didn't think it would be him waiting in the parking lot for N but was pleasantly surprised, he was very serious and to the point, hope Harshad doesn't do anything too drastic to seperate D and N!! we'll wait and see!
waiting for the next, always good to read your hard work!
thanks, norey  
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hammie this is a bittersweet pill of an update.

Now im wondering if it is a curse to be a woman. All our lives it is like being in an hurdle race, jumping barriers every few steps. It is so unfair! Poor naku is trying to come to terms with the sorrow of the seperation nd accustom herself with the new world and yet she finds herself facin another hurdle in the form of Harshad the menace🤡. No place on this planet a woman is secure. It is aggravated especially in societies where the man is the centre of the universe.

Dutta as expected missing her the very moment he left her. Liked the line, 'true love is giving up the one thing most desired, to sacrifice not wanting', finding happiness in the happiness of the other😊. But i guess this is considered old fashioned nd foolish in todays "go get or grab" mindset. Roops acknowledges naku's contribution in bringing bhau to agree for her relation with baji was sweet nd she is also right when she says how lucky dutta is to have found her.

Naku also missing the comfort of PN in her new environs was natural nd what a way to start her new life with the dreaded call frm HarshadOuch. Good Lord! Dutta too callin at the same time, and what follows is the cute repeat of rona dona, daatna, the usual enquiries nd sweet nothings. But dutta pretty cool hearing Harshad's name shows his trust nd new found confidence in his love. He is indeed mellowed a bit.

Gosh! the eerie feeling of Harshad upto something evil this time is annoying to say the least. The cheekiness of this guy to even think all the nasty things abt naku when he knows too well that she is already taken by no less than DSP. He is on a suicide mission. But still a pain for naku. It will be interesting as to how nd to what extent he will be tolerated by her. Hope she can show him his place. Good sense prevailed when she kept dutta in the loop about Harshad's call nd his presence.

Once again how a simple snack like the sandwich is the centre of so much attention is baffling😃, so its proved time nd again that the easiest way to a man's heart is his stomach. Mishal too a foodie! i guess most men are? not my type thou' as my principle is that food is for life nd not the opposite. Dutta also in the thick of so many responsibilities b4 he takes leave himself frm PW. His pep talk with baji did him wonders as baji is finding bhau's trust nd affection in him returning. Dutta entrusting responsibilities on baji of his home nd family members speaks volumes of his character nd also the foresightedness of major himself. Gosh! baji kuch mamlon mein kabhi nahi sudrega, bachon ke bare mein soch raha hain😆.

Dutta once again finding Harshad between him nd naku was enuf for him to lose his sanity, i guess anyone in their normal frame of mind would have. He is smelling foul nd rightly so. Lastly the unplanned visit of dutta to the dera quickened my heartbeat. I was like YES! he has to see her b4 he leaves. Had the feeling that it was more due to his turmoil of knowing naku in the company of the moron. Nonetheless it turned out good nd his 'chokra boy'🤣 was hale nd hearty nd lookg sexy too in the uniform Haha!!!!

Hope naku finds a quick solution to the new virus b4 it crashes her dreams. The precap looks dreamy nd me back to my uni days when we had a few droolworthy lecturers. None can beat our major thou'😍.

Hammie, thanx a ton for the update, will wait for the next dear, TC!

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hammie my dear

that long two update OMG finally ended both and love them always

thanks for double treat dear

so finally both gonna separate

dutta first say her to go and sleep and then can't live without her and go outside to see her and found her near her tree

tasha moments amazing 😳

in morning dutta in  nakku's room helping her or teasing her and stop her to take her white kurta 😉 and take her white dupatta with himself😉

nakku last time serving before leaving home and  dutta tell her to make her breakfast for next day also and all family members especially roops teasinf dutta missing baaji

then at  car side scene superb love that and whole ride naku weeping and dutta yelling but finally she control her emotions , pav bajji scene great

finally arrive at destination , setting nakku room filing her fridge with meals , dutta take full care of his love ,giving her money and another phone to chat with her 😉😳 and then leaving nakku 😭

at night talk of both amazing
dutta taesing her to great extent😆

at morning nakku call dutta and dutta's answer 😆

that stupid is planning something😡

try stupid but can't have anything 🥱

nakku's PT dress😆

dutta and baaji's convo beautiful

finally dutta too leaving PW and before joing meet nakku lovely and teasing her😆 so nakku know about harshad lie

superb updates hammie
love them
you give too long two update and now read long comments just kidding
😆

thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Hamlet.

Their telephone convo was ahem ahem😳 . Distance makes the heart grow fonder but Tasha is so much in love already.

No matter what  creepy Harshad tries he will be shown his place soon.

Waiting to see how the girls react to this dashing officer, Maj Dutta, who has just Wiz past them. His classes will be over flowing with them😆
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am here after  a long time n I can't blame u for throwing m out from ur pM list :(
My lappy is still under construction n lately I have ben v busy with some work that I completly missed  lot of FF, but now I am on catching up spree hahahaha

Read the last 2 updates n what more can I say... wow!!!!!!!!!! Superb update n loving it how it hs progresseD n DN relation :)
Want to write more but from phone its a pain :/
Will come with  my long comments when my lappy returend...
With lots of love
Azy :)
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
have edited my spot on pg. 84 :D
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

It was a very nice update👏👏

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail