Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Brilliant writing Hammie!! the emotional rollercoaster has drained me a bit.

I was hoping against hope some surprise element which would prevent them from seperation, alas! it wld not be.  But i know this will strengthen their bond all the more.  The surprise meeting of the two on the lawns was out of this world, very romantic.  This was the best Dutta i ve ever seen.  First he is battling his own emotions nd then he is tryin to lighten the moment for both.  But nakku is inconsoloble like a child sent off to a boarding against her wishes. 
The cutest moment for me was when he insisted that her white dress and the photos should remain in the room๐Ÿค—.  That said it all. 
The teasing nd targeting of dutta at the dining table was a neccessary interlude to lighten the forlorn mood, i seriously want to know what is the recipe of the sandwich.   AS sensing the agony of the two, feeling guilty.  See, the two culd not hide their feelings frm the family.  Dutta talking to his baba was touching.  Indeed he is the best bacha one can have, no doubts.
Nakku bilkul bachi bangayi hain zidd mein.  Pehle gadi me nahi bait rahi, phir rona dona, then she is hungry nd wants pav bhaji, a completely different nakku for a change[cute]. The Pav bhaji part was too good. supporting her is who else, the bachu of all, roops.  Dutta embrassed by nakku's feeding him the snack.  Dutta conscious of his image in front of those girls, ok! somethngs dont change.๐Ÿ˜›  
 He has been caring, very understanding nd also generous in giving a neckful of lovebites โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰for her to tide over this seperation . Before these marks fade she will be with him im sure.
Wow! he has already taken the role of a future husband seriously, [honewali] biwi ke liye BB, Lappy, Cheque book, not forgettin how he bought all the essentials nd even made the bed while instructing roops to arrange her clothing, im so jealous of naku, infact he has surprised naku too by this gesture. Sach me aise fiance kaha milega?
But all said nd done the last scene of nakku clutching his collars nd crying was painful. Hammie, ruladiya mujhe,๐Ÿ˜ญ [wiping my eyes], hope they get to see each other soon, sigh! 
Indeed! sweetest is the sorrow of parting! well said by "The Bard".
Will wait for the update as always, please continue nd give us something to cheer.  TC dear.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What an awesome update Hamlet. ๐Ÿค— Truly a bright spot in my overworked and hectic weekend๐Ÿ˜†  Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š

"Parting is such sweet sorrow" it applies well on Tasha. For a mature and pure love like theirs this parting will strengthen the bond bet Maj. Dutta and Naku.  The anticipation of their reunion will keep them going.

The Tasha time in the lawn was ahem ahem. Beautifully written..my heart raced along with Tasha's.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dutta is trying his best to put up a brave front for Naku and at the same time has to battle with his own emotions and passionโ€”the pain of their separation and his desire to hold her in his arms forever.  Dutta is ..if I may quote: an officer and a gentleman ,who always puts her well being first. Why is Naku behaving like a kid..wasn't she the one who wanted a career? Wake up baby, you cannot have everything in life at the same time always.๐Ÿ˜†

Usually, the only KMD I don't mind is Baaji..but then I am biased towards Duji. This time I welcomed Roops presence during the journey to the hostel. She has a calming and balancing effect on Tasha's nerves.

The Pau Bhaji scene was really cute with Naku feeding Dutta haque se and proudly staking her claim on him..it was like she was telling the college girls that beware and stay away.

I am curious to know how the young girls are going behave around Dutta during his next assignment?  But Maj. Dutta's heart and soul is already taken.

Dutta Shreeram Patil shopping for Naku was out of this world๐Ÿ˜

Warda. thumbnail

Hey Dear Hammie ๐Ÿค—
Superb update ๐Ÿ‘...PArting is such a sweet sorrow...was the most apt title for this part
What a tuff time for Dutta...specially the battle going on between his mind and heart...one telling
him to maintain discpiline...follow his principles...the later craving to fulfill hia want...loved the line He was a man...and aman in love
Very well justification...no more questions left!!!

I was expecting close moments between them...both deserved to cherish this last moment and make it special..and its beautifully written...Pure !!
For a second even i thought that Dutta is hallucinating naku in the garden...but not only dutta but we the readers too are lucky enough that she was actually there...and we enjoyed that heavenly moment from your pen...for naku I must say at right place at right time ๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta asking naku to leave the dress here...was one moment which left me in an awww
In fact there are a lot of things which I loved about dutta in this update...but then when did I dont love him...he he ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
but specially have to mention about him carriyng the luggage...and helping her settling the stuff in her room ...Gentleman!!!

The breakefast scene lightened up the mood a lot..all the moments were really cute..๐Ÿ˜Š
and Dutta rightly called Roops Baji's substitute...ehe...kabab main haadi.๐Ÿ˜†..I tought tasha will go alone...But still i liked her presence too..
..specially she was understanding enough to gave them a moment together in the end alonewish baaji was their to accompany the trio...would have made this moment bit lighter by adding his nautanki...*okh dont glare at me* ๐Ÿ˜†...you know im a baaji fan..๐Ÿ˜ณ

All the time I was wondering why is dutta suddenly losing his temper at her that too at such moment when she is about to leave...but what a man..
 I know Naku you wanted me to shout at you ..you just wanted an excuse to cry.. . awww

The songs played always have a great impact on tasha..Loved the lines rang layega intezaar...im sure this parting will make their relation even more strong
the pau bhaaji part was another treat to read...specially dutta blushing  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

the call of duty has a great significance in tasha's life...that too at individual level...which I love
the most about them...both have diffrent goals in lives..I loved the supportive attitude of dutta a lot
towards nakus work *applauds*

Wow ...he gave her a laptop...thats sweet now they will connect via it...that too on AS behalf...haha guess he had an experience at table after demanding sandwiches ๐Ÿ˜†
...hoping for some lovely convos between them on phone as well๐Ÿ˜ณ...ahm ahm *demanding reader* ๐Ÿ˜†
Im glad that dutta didnt stretched his parting moment a lot with naku for that was the point where he had to stay firm...and make her strong as well...
Brilliant...alwayz in character Dutta Sriram Patil ๐Ÿ‘

I have to mention about the previous part as well...it was another very beautifully written part hammie...specially for a change dutta in jeans *drool*
and i loved it a lot the way naku explained how each style of his dressing expailns a lot about his personality...specially pathanis..thats the best one for him by far ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and minaxi mentioning about the show "Left Right Left"...thanks for mentioning it minaxi...the show was defo a must watch
The way it revolved around an instructor and cadets...Im really very excited to see dutta there...and his interactions with  the cadets
Lucky ones they are ...to have a instructor like him...who surely is a man to be looked up to and idealized๐Ÿ˜Š
btw will that leech Harshad be coming back to Deera as well ??

Looking forward to the next part...Thanks for this brilliant update and for pm too...Stay blessed alwayz ๐Ÿ˜Š
and this ones specially for my punjabi kudi...Sawaad aa gaya aae kudiye teri update padh ke ๐Ÿ˜†
see you soon ...take care *hugs*

Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode๐Ÿ‘ Very emotional, touchy. They will have to live without each other, till they unite once again.๐Ÿ˜Š

-bharti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

Hey Dear Hammie ๐Ÿค—
...hoping for some lovely convos between them on phone as well๐Ÿ˜ณ...ahm ahm *demanding reader* ๐Ÿ˜†

me too second that, one more demanding reader๐Ÿ˜‰.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
de-res on pg 81 :) 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=krishaa]

awesome hammie so dutta accepts he is a gadha and they interaction in the garden was awesome too.dutta is sweet that he hides his sorrow to give strength to nakku and nakku crying like a baby and pav bhaji seen was too good i love pav bhaji.

and a final part made me cry plz hammie don't let them suffer a lot weekly meeting should be done and daily phone interactions plz unite them soon thanx for the update and pm waiting eagerly for next thanx again.

thank you for your lovely feed back kris ,oh come on now you know what Shakespeare says "the course of true love never runs smooth",so little bit living apart ..your suggestion I might consider ab itne pyar se you are saying tu ,kuch to I have to do to make you smile...
xxhammie 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved .. ๐Ÿค— will be back soon

Edited๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Dear Hamiee๐Ÿค—
Thanx a million for the wonderful update ... ๐Ÿค— Brillant as always ๐Ÿ‘ It was all the way Naku and dutta from beginning to end ..loved it all ..." sigh could feel each and every word ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
The tittle indeed is making me emotional "Parting is such a sweet Sorrow"
thanks suhana,pleased you found it moving ..yes the title is from the play Romeo and Juliet,Shakespeare's tragedy..the tragic tale of two lovers!
Yess indeed this must a longest nite for dutta ๐Ÿ˜ณ if He could he would wish the time would stand still and Naku would be in his forever ...Awww as much he trying to discipline himself ..the more he want her ..every breath he takes for her ๐Ÿ˜ณ It wasn't easy for him to leave her like that but he just trying to overcome the feeling ..Awww poor dutta ..."yess Naku called him janwar" but a lion with a heart and love for his lioness ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Dutta realizes the need for constraint in one's life ,for be it not ,life would be a chaotic mass
He just wanted to go and hold his women in his arms but then he is gentlemen that wouldn't cross that line ... well his life is governed by demarcations,limits ,that's what he has learned from his life in the Army

Dutta ne Naku ko bas apne dil Awaaz di and here she is in front of him ...as much he desire to hold her he just trying to control his feelings but on other Naku can't stay Away from her Saab ..He wanna live for the moment and not think what tomorrow holds for them ...awww ...๐Ÿ˜ณ..And naku irrating him with senseless ??...But pyar karti hai ...so waana hear from him ๐Ÿ˜‰...Loved this whole moment btwn the ..Love and trust they share๐Ÿ˜Omg he called lauren old hag๐Ÿ˜†...Dutta is imprisioned in naku"s heart โค๏ธ
Hain mein marjawaa ,,,๐Ÿ˜The loving moments they shared ...Dutta is not stopping today ...Major is so drowned in naku"s Love ๐Ÿ˜‰ this bit was hard to write..I wondered why did none of them think of getting married..what stopped them..was it cultura/religious values?

New day has began But today Dutta doesn"t wanna see naku ...coz he can"t see her crying ...Haila today dutta dressed for naku ...wanna leave her dress and the frames to feel her presence ...๐Ÿ˜ญ...lambi judaai ...Awww AS wished she married them off instead ...This indeed going to be Hard ...But there love will get more stronger ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
lets see how things shape up..
As always loved the breakfast table scenes btwn whole family ...Omg every one teasing poor dutta ๐Ÿ˜†...and naku tryin to rescue ..."sigh" Loved the Bappa"s blessings wala part and the sweet and emotional partings of Naku and AS ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
the eating together is bringing them together as a family unit,hence the converation alonside the food is of tremendous value ; and yes prayer and pooja is a vital link to union in Dutta's family
Dutta is going also feeling the pain as the time is coming closer of there separation and he also frustrated ...But naku just dnt wanna leave here saab ...Sher is getting angry at her ...๐Ÿ˜ณ...Coz she keeps crying ..But how will she not ๐Ÿ˜ญ...
Roops is tellin me off to make naku sad ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Loved the song u picked ...Though it was emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญbut the pain was visible ...and in the end when says sweetly Bhook lagi hai๐Ÿ˜ณ he justs melts na ...Loved the pav bhaji wala part ..naku feeding dutta and then the water drinking part ...Just too good โญ๏ธ..loved it ...loved writing these bits,simple and raw moments,day to day,tht's why I chose a best loved meal..a way side hot freshly made meal!  

The last part gosh i have no words ๐Ÿ˜ญ i mean He the world"s best Husband has gotten ...Lucky naku ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Roops and dutta setup the room for naku and gave her all the necessary stuff ...My heart just went to them when Naku hold him and says take her away๐Ÿ˜ญ...This indeed was emotional rollercoaster "sigh"...But very superb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ and Brillantly written ...Awesome precap ...Will wait for the nxt part and see how Naku and dutta cope with there respective jobs and separation ...๐Ÿ˜ณ     I think all this last bit was stemmed from Dutta's boarding school scenario ,if ou recall he studied n Missouri boarding school from a young age and his parents may have dropped him off similairly...listen thanks again for yet another lovely and encouraging feed back,alongside the silvery..message..and last of all the lovely pier hug video of Dutta and Naku ,i watched it for ages ..the good thing is that it carries on..xxxhammie.

Love and Hugs suhana๐Ÿค—

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

Reserved...

Edited:

Mein aagai :D heehee took long time i know...i guess i am late latif now :S

mera influence..remember uni first..never you mind sharmilee
Ok without further ado here I go ...

Chapter 21 ' "Parting is such sweet sorrow" <- love the title ...sweet sorrow hmm very apt title for this part ... Romeo and Juliet

Haha major is trying to control so much ...discipline! ahaa but he really hates this night doesn't he...cuz once it's over his love will have to leave, love all the questioning he is doing to himself about wanting her...of course now that he won't even see her , he is going to feel the need to hold her close even more...and this time this feeling would get the better of him...of course as if she could hear his every cry ...call for her ...she stood waiting for him and he made his way to same place...lol he is trying to see if she is really there LOL ...well she is and boy was she getting his feelings high...he so badly wants to hold her...so obvious but he is trying so hard to control...and of course Naku hugging and holding  him will not help ..haha and he does hug then lift and she kissing his chin and him saying kiss the lips not chin...me reading this dreamy scene heehee ...I loved their whole convo and moment here...so emotion packed...he is being stronger versus she breaking down easily...like the typical image of men not showing emotions and girls always breaking down LOL...would like to see that changed one day...he is sooo in love and every little thing shows it so well ...waise Daya you have given a rather interesting gist of the scene sounds better han te original...so you read this in the doctors' waiting room haaaha ..tere pasaney choot rehe hoonge ..such is Major's prowls and as for the loiness ,she is getting very naughty day by day . but she does tturn on te water warks and opens her gab to argue as well, whif she has too so itni bhoole nehi hi humari tumhari naku..but dutta ko tu kabu kiya ha us ne well and proper.
Aww Dutta wanted his bed tea from her but at the same time did not want to see her tears so felt it was  better not to have the tea...and he picked the outfit she liked best...aww how sweet of him...and he went to her...asked her to leave somethings behind ...to feel her presence ...omg the little things he does... tried to create emotional show here
Loved the little bit here where they both came to stand overlooking the first floor, together and AS felt it would've been better to marry them off...but sometimes such tests only prove ur love to be stronger so in a way am glad they are not married yet ... thank you Daya ,even I was beginning to doubt my reason...

Loved the light fun dining table scene...all teasing him ...and then the little AS-Naku parting convo...was beautiful 

thanks dinner table binding togethr ,rather a scene many a times show in LTL1,so usually include one hen i can..Baji gap though

oh and must mention the part where he yelled at her not in frustration but for Naku ...so she can cry her eyes out...he knew ...loved that bit.. yes trying to cover up his own halat by yelling at her ,basically letting off steam  just needed excuse ,the pair of them

aww naku crying her eyes out and major saab is getting annoyed that this is what he will remember when he comes back her crying like a baby...although we all noe his heart is crying the same way! And the song (great choice) explaining their emotions well and then stopping to eat and feeding ...soo LTL1 hmmm even their feeding each other spoke so much about their love from just how sweetly it was done...omg i loved that the water he refused to drink 'heavens knows where that's come from' haha but as soon as she drinks and passes it over he finds her lip marks and drinks from it...aww they are so cute together lol...aww he is so glad she fed him...it was only good cuz she fed him eh haha the guy is so in love...they get to her destination ...and you can just feel the ping in both of their hearts as it sinks in ...they will be going their ways in a matter of minutes...feed me baaby ,some of his habits will never change,he has to be the ultimate boy an we all loved Daya you know who I mean? 

The last bit was amazing..loved it...again so much emotion and feelings...Naku completely breaking at this point as she knew this was it...he would leave now and she could not take it...she wanted him to take her back and broke down...but they will see it through...loved his line "I leave my heart with u and take urs with me..."  and he walks away...and Naku left there with her faith in tact :)   yeah,consciously I suspect the readers did expect a weepy clingy ,huggy scene so I went along and did it
Wonderful update...sorry for being late to comment...loved it as always ...
listen my loyal reader.thank you so much for a great comments Daya/sharmilee ,much appreciate it ,since Iam aware how busy you are with uni ..xxxhammie

Phir milenge chalte chalte :)

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nakusha]hi hamlet as always as you know superb ๐Ÿ˜Š the one reason for visiting the forum is  amazing ff & you are best among the good ,you writing is like reading a poetry so much consoled in it ,i just like the philosophy you bring abt through ur writing the like the want /need ,the parting was quite emotional but i 'm sure we all look frwd to how they cope with it each busy with their respective job & hope they steal some time for each other  ,as always u were great & waiting for the next part already ,u tc ๐Ÿ˜Š
listen Naku erhh,Iam humbled by your gracious words ..I try ,but the inspiration comes from Mishal/Mahi ,and th encouragement to put in my hardest, comes from you my  lovely readers without whom Hammie is nothing ..thanks once again for liking the UD..more to follow soon..chap.22.
xxxhammie