Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved πŸ€—
Edited πŸ˜ƒ
Hey dear HamieeπŸ€—
First of all  thanx a million for the wonderful update and pm ... πŸ€— I know how hard it must be for u ...but the commitment towards ur work which u fulfill always..thanx πŸ€—

So dutta is content now πŸ˜‰ that he has his got ..his love and life the women he loves ..

Aww dutta holding the baby πŸ˜³ And naku giggling hehheh ..baby loving dutta ofcourse sher pe sabko pyar aata hai ..

So the 2 women sharing there thoughts ..especially naku wants to know how rani manages it all ..but I guess that's how it works ..U grow into it ..it's hard but then it's love that keep them together even they are far ..Loved how rani explained it all to naku πŸ˜³ And Naku to content to get her life and love dutta ..

I beleive u must have enjoyed writing the Convo between dutta and ram πŸ˜‰ Hain mein marjawaa ..love major supporting his women ..well every one have there views ..but happy to know dutta"s thoughts ..love ya for this ...
Haila ram asking dutta about babies πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Abhi Delhi door hai πŸ˜‰ 
Waise they will be leaving for there respective jobs soon na πŸ˜³ 

Hain yeh kya kar diya aap ne ..the way dutta described his feelings for her πŸ˜ dutta will be a death me ...Iam speechless ..

Haila he is not using crutches ..that's great ..
Poor naku ..sach mein jahanwar ho ap Saab! πŸ˜‰ Loved it :.Gyan guru major dutta ban gaye Naku ke pyar mein ... πŸ˜‰ 

The breakfast scenes btwn all were great yaar ..awww only baaji is missing from the scene ..
Haila naku is testing dutta"s baby handling skills πŸ˜† But he passed with flying colors 

So everyone left ..ganpat wanted take naku along but dutta said NO that he will drop her ..awww ..

The last part mein kya bolo ...Naku is indeed getting besharam and teasing dutta ..dutta will eat her alive πŸ˜† 

Breath taking update πŸ€—❀️

Thanx alot for the Precap ...will wait for the nxt part ...U take care πŸ€—

Thank u HamieeπŸ€—

Love and hugs
suhanaπŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
like always you are amazing hamlet ,loved the up date specially abt dutta intereaction with ram abt woman empowerment & munno is so cute 😊 dutta is perfect man & i 'm sure a great husband & father in future , anxiously waiting for the next edition ,isse tarah likhtey raho aur hum sab are  waiting  anxiously 😊
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a completely relaxed feeling with this update, just the way dutta felt in the opening line . 
Liked the not so serioius chat of friends about life in army, wife, familly and work. Nakku too getting all the firsh hand gyan of being married to the man in the forces, good she learns of it beforehand.
 Dutta is the real  hero here, his views of why the woman needs to work if she wants to was too good. He doesnt see himself the family way in the immediate future, ofcourse he wouldnt, as he is not gonna messup his precious time with nakku so soonπŸ˜†.  He has his plans cutout well.
Naku in a naughty mood nd she is teasing him πŸ˜ƒwith the baby nd testing him as well if he could become a good father himself.  Dutta did a decent job of it and he knows how to avenge this unwarranted hardship, moreso with the constant chest hair pulling by nakku and the baby. Poor guy almost shaved it to save from further agony.
My my! dutta was too mean when he outrightly rejected Ganpat from taking nakku to the dera. Kind of abusing his power hereπŸ€”, he will decide where she stays already, cant complain as i too like this possessive attitude, he wants her for himself, but still... How on earth will he manage without her around i wonder?
Myself again pleasantly surprised when dutta talks about the reason for the obsession our society has towards fair complexion. This is another scourge of our society, god alone can tell when we can get over it.
Nakku pagal hogayi hain, sher ke muh pe hath daal rahi hain aur sochti hain bachke nikal jayegi, does she doubt his ability or is she indirectly inviting himπŸ˜‰, only Bappa knows nd ofcourse  Hammie will tell. 
Thanx Hammie dear, will wait for the next one for sure, TC.
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update, liked the N and Rani convo and how D fully understands why women need to work,not just for money!
i was surprised the little munno liked D and D was caring in his own way.The update was fantastic, waiting as usual for the next!!!!!! 
  thanks norey
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi hammie .πŸ€— wonderful updat e

loved Dutta views on nakku wrkingπŸ˜›
 enjoyed ,,dutta Ram convo and NAkku  Rani  convo

Aww the Cake of the highlight was Munno  ,, he is cho chweeet .. and he loved Sheroo uncle dutta instantly 😳

loved naughty nakku  who  made dutta play with munno ,,the sight was a swwet  and cute
Dutta shaving off his hair hahah no way  --nakku wnt let him πŸ˜†

also  lovd the fact that  dutta wanted to  drop  nakku he actually wanted to  spend as much time with her as he can,,he cannot survive without her for day , how will he manage whn she is in dera

i am sure he will camp outside her wrk place

Loved this update hammie and thanks for the regular updates and awesome journey of major dutta πŸ€—

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice updateπŸ‘ Ram & Datta's convo about woman persuing her career after marriage was good, it helped Ram change his views. The baby boy was very sweet, he will make them think about their child in future, but there is still time for that. Rani telling Naku about, an Armyman's wife's life was good. A well written update. Thanks for the PM.😊 

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
reserved
will edit soon 😳
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear
love it

tasha playing with baby lovely

ah baby love dutta enjoy his companyπŸ˜ƒ

like the views of dutta about working women😊

animal dutta great
πŸ˜†

thanks for pm dear

krishaa thumbnail
hey hammie awesome job dear so dutta cleared his intention on letting naku to work ,naku and rani conversation were also good and nakku teasing to him in the morning.dutta finding chance to romance while nakkku on phone what a badmaash and then they talk about munno sounds interesting thanx for lovely update and pm. 😊Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=rrs1391]awsem lovely munno love dutta and nakku raani conversation dutta ram conversation and nakku calle him animal wow and munno teases dutta and the last scene was really love so nakku like his hairy chest and they think about child

thanks for commenting and for enjoying it.wanted it to be light hearted after thepomp and ceremony of saagi...xxxhammie