Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krishaa

awesome hammie our tasha are so much in love that they can't keep their off from eachother good loved the dance sequence when girl flirt with dutta and naku a bit jealous. finally dutta kept his promise and made mammaji talked to major parekh really i salute our soldiers and their family. loved tasha dance and when dutta thanked her for choosing him as his life partner  and their romance was awesome thnax hammie for the update and pm. waiting for wedding ritual

thank you kris again for pointing out all your favourite bits..happy you enjoyed..me tired now yo thik I can take a week off? xxxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

awesome hammie

so bajji and his wways of working amazing

dancing and other performances by soliders lovely
i enjoyed this part myself..
so dutta fulfill his promise that he gives to mamaji
oh yess.he vowed that he would ..because he is a compassionate man
dutta's speech lovely
yeah i thought i'll add in speeches .and he'll get a chance to say some thing about him and his naku
last scene awesome
glad you liked the song..i was clear in my mind it would be a song about how they felt the commited to wards  each other  but also have a passion fo rthe call of duty
superb update dear

thanks for pm

thanks for your comments ranju..xxxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

hi dear i liked everything from decor , menu ,guests & ofcourse dutta -naku ,the sagai was 😊great ,i 'm sure you are a great wedding planner waiting for the wedding

😊 ay naku...so you liked the above mentioned bits...nehi nehi Iam not band baaja barraat person..Iam in the field of education actually ..waise waqat ana pe I can be any thing ..but still am striving to be a good human being..that would be life long learning!! xxxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sona89

like it 😊

thanks for the comment sona ..glad you liked it ..xxxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=norey]gosh we are so lucky having a double episode! loved all the detail of the sagai and the lead up to D and N meeting. Superb update!! waiting for the next!!
THANKS NOREY

glad you enjoyed the episodes..your praise keeps me going...xxhammie
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hammieee hi :) i see u are here lol...so came by to drop a little hello before i go read ur double update :P

and CONGRATZ u are goldie now ...wohooo 🥳

oh and btw i have left a response for u in raj's ff thread ...😛

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oye thnks daya me too jsut realised Hammie u became goldie ,🥳

,, it is funny i left goldie to becme dazzler and daya left dazzler to  become rockerz and hammie left senior to become goldie  waht a circle 😆😆😆😆
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

Hey hammie 🤗
What an update yaar...it was so perfect*applauds*  yeah its that warda again..this has to be a hatrick!!
what a fantastic job you ve done for making tashas engagement so special for us 😊
Oh I forgot to mention about the similarity naku mentioned about their call of duty in the previous update...thanks for the continuation from the previous update...what a perfect reason they have to link together...their passion for their jobLoved roops and baaji dancing together...and their song was very well complimenting their love life...haha... glad you loved it..
Thankfuly the air bwtween mammji and brig.parekh got cleared and even they were relived...thanks to dutta 😊 yes Dutta was going to get this one sorted out..obviously..noone whave grief festering thier insides 

Loved all the moments between dutta and naku...luckily they got some time alone😊
That item number came as a surprise...though it was fun to read how dutta was enjoying sulking naku😃 i was thinking any minute now he's going to slap the item girl across the face!!! when she was etting up close and personal...
I loved all the speeches made by family members...what a perfect way to conclude that party...Brilliantly written 👏 thanks... thought do some hing different ..but he mainmotive was to have him ay thankyou to naku for chosing him
Special mention for the man himself for saying so "Naku thank you for accepting me as your future husband"...awww...this line just stole the show for me.

I loved baaji's remark regarding naku and dutta not familiar with bolly songs.😆..you remember just a day back we had a chat via pms and you said that if you ll choose a romantic song for dutta naku even that is going to be fauji wala...and wow you did that in this update 😊
I enjoyed all the description you gave about their dance sequence😊 yes  I told you so in the pm ..no way koilove song..aagar hia tu t will have references to hs career;MADE UP THEIR STEPS..

awww...baaji had to depart now...it was such a treat to read about him throughout...though his departure was very funny with all his cracking comments ...and how come police came on time *surprised*...hamesha har jaga dair say jo ati hai...hehe ah gaye Bajike ki fan

Lastly ..tasha got a moment alone...much needed for dutta...he he
Looking forward to cute moments between them now when they are together :-)
and what a perfect ending babba aj sab kam bahut ache aur bere discipline ke saath hoya just the way you would like it ship shape bristle fashion...
him emphasizing on discipline...paka fauji hai 😳😊

waiting for the next part soon *dont throw chappals* 😆
I know you are very sweet...friday update paka hai na *innocent muh* 😳 mera se thuje goli paregi...dil hi nehi bhara,friday ka tu abhi embryo form mein bhi nehi...  
Thanks a lot for the pms yaar...Stay blessed alwayz 😊
Lots of Love*hugs*
btw you didnt mention the precap 😛 choor precpa ko... listen thanks for all three of your fantastic feedbacks ..baat sun if I  pack it in,  tu take over kera gi Painful Rapture ko..offer hai thuje ..bol kya kethi hai/??...bas ghup ab tu?   haaa ha xxxhammie

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haila Daya ,raj and Hamiee u all got promotions😆...Congrats to u all🤗...If-Rockerz ,If-dazzler and Goldie🤗
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Sowiee hamieee tere thread ko CCC  bana diya😆 " suhana runs before i get chapaals From hamiee'😆

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey dear Hamiee🤗 hello emoticon lady

Well just  finished reading ur  double Update"s .🤗..Thanx a million for the wonderful update"s and PM😉...Just Mindblowing yaar..👏.  thanks su
The tittle Till death do us part👏👍🏼...True yaar...Loved it  makes me happy

The beggining is beautiful with opening of Ganpati Baapaa😃Very Brillantly written yaar ...Loved it the way u mentioned every small details ⭐️...Awww Baaji is back with bang ...Though for a day😳 ...But it was awesome ...He is already preparing and helping with the Function ...Ofcourse his bhao is gettin Engaged ,,,😉 tried to capture the fun times of these two from back in the LTL1 days

Awww he suprised Roops ...Poor she got scared 😆,,,Ofcourse Courtesy of his Salla...😉
Omg HamieeLoved loved loved The AS and Dutta moment,,👏,👍🏼,Just hats off too u for thisJust bought tears to my eyes ..No words to describe how beautiful it was btwn Mother and son ...Iam in awww😳Loved itTruly ...❤️  yes i did enjoy writing this scene suhana...and Dutta is the only man now left I her life..

Hehhehe Duji scenes was just too good ...Bought back the memories of old days 😳...Thanx for it ...Haila he wants to drink 😆 a small peg ...Yeh naahi sudraga...😆 

The convo btwn sethiji ,dutta and Baaji was awesome😃They way dutta explains to sethiji how important to follow the right path to achieve what he wants in life👍🏼
Awww he bought brekfast but Dutta didn"t eat coz it was not made by his naku ...so sweet ...Major is indeed dependant for everything ..too dependant some times he behaves like a child ..needs a slap on that head of  his ..it's that naku's fault she fusses over him

Haila when sethji came to Naku and told how bhao didn"t  eat the poha coz it wasn"t made by her ...She is also as desperate as him for him😳..Awww she send him sandwiches and instruct sethiji not gooble thm...😆 typical sister

O major he happily eats them ..😍.,,,"Sigh" But misses his naku ..and want her ...Major do take my Breath away ...  afraid soo .first woman in his lfe tu wants her all the time

He instructs rahmaan to tell everyone to be on time for the ceremony ...Ofcourse ..😆time ka pakaa hai😉

That dothi wala part was hilarious.🤣..seriously it got me cracking ...O man he just blew off when he found out that he has to wear it .😆..Loved the way baaji was pulling his leg ...😆 even i laugh when I read it

Naku and Baabi scene was great😳 ...Loved this part ...when naku was getting ready ...Just simple ...just the way her Saab likes...No made up 😉...The simple makeup and hair made by her mom ...loved each moment ⭐️...and the green chura just fab yaara ...👍🏼 thanks for giving me that site on maharastherian weddings su,other wise you know i was un familar with the customs

Major just looks heavenly😍 ...Loved it ...indeed a prince charming waiting for his princess...
Even kala and roops looks good 😳

Dutta loves the decor and the scene where ask bhao can have a peg,😆,,seriously yeh marega ...But aaj uske bhao ke sagaai hai ... 😆 yeah but Dutta when he has soken then he has really meant it

The Brig parekh and the guests have arrived and dutta welcomed them ...wow no press coz he like to keep his personal affairs private👍🏼 ...Yeah he wouldnt want the media to make it circus 😳

Hai mein marjawaa ...Yeah mein nahi Dutta kahe raha hoga when he saw his naku coming down.😍.she took his breath away ...Loved the song u picked ❤️ each and every word perfect⭐️The way u described naku"s Dress and His gaze on her all the time ...and the way naku ne aankho  mein kaha ...bahut ache lag raho ho aap...😳 thanks for clarifying your punch line suhana

The stage was set for perfect ceremony👍🏼  Yipee they finally got engaged😍this line you're  mine now baby all mine...❤️
Love the atmosphere u created ..just magic..👍🏼.T👏he way dutta wants to hold her and give her peck...awww😳

wow that platoon sequence was brillant ⭐️ I loved writing this portion

Now to the 2ND part
 Loved the roops and baaji dancing 😉...the song was great and the look on dutta"s face was  a worth a watch ..the way AS was trying to read it😆   thanks for suggesting the song,i know i thought of it but you said yes

The whole convo between maamaji and Brig parekh was very brillantly written yaar⭐️...

O my ...Major is tryin to make love to naku chori chori chupke chupke😍... eye candy kaha rha tha

That chaane ke khet mein song was really something ...making poor naku jealous😳...

Hamiee dear Loved the last song u picked for our beautiful couple ...👏👍🏼❤️Each and every word ...⭐️...Loved there dance😍 fauji hai fauji gana he hoona tha but still about their love ,support and encoraging each other especially in testing times

Hain mein marjawaa the last part was just a beautiful and perfect😍i have no words ...
The last part was just outta of this world ...Standing ovation indeed ...It was least expected ...But loved it ...Truly yaara...👏..badmassah hogya hai major..it's a good thing she has her wits about herself

Thanx alot for the wonderful and beautiful Update  take a Bow ...Loved and enjoyed it every bit of it ...I know alot of hard work and commitment u have ...It shines through ur FF ...,,,anything i say will be less yaar ...U are a brillant writer ...Superb ...Thanx 🤗 Iam humbled suhana,very much so.. 

U take care hamiee and will wait for the nxt  update ..

Sowieee comment thoda lambaa ho gaya na😳   bahut he fantastic comments the suhana emoticon lardki...hammie enjoyed every one of them .xxxhammie

Love and hugs
suhana🤗