Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 50

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hammie mein aagai heehee ...let me get straight to it...i have to jet off to do somethings right after :P

Chapter 17 - Tying up loose ends

wow full on interrogation going on ...but what i liked was that he doesn't use his powers for everything...I like that he follows certain principles
 ...aww Baaji is an important person needed for sagai but Dutta is taking charge...and everyone is surprised...kyun re ...its called problem solving lol...wow everyone seems to have good roles assigned to them but lets see how well they can bring it together...haaye haaye our major saab wants his woman to take the back seat for this all aww...soo sweet lol...i loved the instant visual messaging system btwn Naku and Dutta LOL...read each other within seconds all in silence :P

Dutta in his oh so famous bar missing his best friend...I hope baaji doesnt miss the sagaai...of course Naku comes there ...its her moment to shine lol...you know i love how he always speaks like he doesn't like her constant tailing his evry move but he loves it :P ...omg hammie the dialogues in this scene about the stopping him from consuming alcohol and her response ...me remembering LTL-1 moments ...i so miss this show :'(

D drinking thinking about the stupid, idiotic act of Baaji for driving stoned...tsk tsk...me also was all :O  ...yup and i too agree with D's decision ..as it was an offense ...and he could've hurt not just himself but those around !!! very disappointed in our baaji ...*shakes head in disapproval*.

Our sher sure know his Naku inside out...going straight to her knowing she spoke the AS...and omg him and his need to want to kiss all the time LOL...i love her teasing ...and then the little teasing moment about dieting too...very light moments...add flavor :)

I loved the cell bit btwn Duji...there is so much understanding btwn them and tru friendship...but i like that manner in which each takes /handles the situation...both knowing very well the rules will not be bent here...

omg Dutta didnt want to be teased so avoid asking about Naku's whereabouts LOL...he is scanning high and low...and everywhere for this girl ...and she is amiss...the moment btwn Sethji and Dutta was good ..small bonding moment

oh god Naku to stay in her room and of course Dutta would need some medical attention...I'd like to drop the 'medical' word :P haaye haaye the way he said army...i'm gone...god this man i tell you...he is so pushy ..poor girl he wont leave her alone...keeps on bugging her to open the door lol...aww he kisses her hands and leaaves...cutie...lol

I loved the talk btwn Mamma ji and Dutta about fathers pain ...and I can see some very good bonding here ...really liked it...

great update...you pulled it together wohoo... and now for the sagaii ...will be waitin :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rrs1391

hammie its a good update i love it the way you explai everything about the preparation responsibilities and baaji punishment and tasha understanding in baaji matter and sethji dutta conversation and nakku only give her hand to dutta bechaara and mama dutta conversation and dutta tell him to meet brig parekh next will be interesting so when do you do next friday or any other day๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for enjoying  update..for me nd  whole load of followers of LTL1 ,the story waslwys about nakku and Dutta,but I can safely say more so the iconic role f this man called Dutta,all the other characters drew power and strength from him. In mu updte I tried to capture the lrger than life persona of Dutta...many thank for your comments xxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ushankitvc

a superb updt... a understanding and responsibility in all relations dutta has... be it with baaji, nakku , sethji or her mamaji ... lover his interaction with his papa's photo... superb updt... luved it to core... superb writing... looking frwrd fr the sagai and after that... updt soon...

thank you for your lovely comment, yes largely see him a shrewd, and stoic man,who by his trining in the Army has a zaero tolerence attiude to all activities out side th boundaries of the Law or governance..I guess tht is understandable,howee he is also capable of moments of compassion and does seem to have the fer of God in him as well...thanks for your comments xxhammie Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishaa

hammie so update after along wait and a lovely update.loved dutta concerned towards baaji and the love he show for all.

loved sethji and dutta conversation.
ohh dutta eager to meet nakku amd her neglegence to his request loved te line about hone wale pati ka order and his talks with mammaji serious one well writtten about a father's pain.thanx hammmie now waiting for sagaai part please do it soon don't take too long.thanx for pm and a lovely update.update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for jimmy cricket and your great comments pal ..also pleased to know that you enjoyed the update ..I told you there were bit and bobs DUtta had to sort out ,like Baji's mess .so delay in saagai but iam going to start work on it tommorrow .xxxhammie

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hamiee๐Ÿค—i have edited my spot ...thanx๐Ÿค—
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishaa

hammie so update after along wait and a lovely update.loved dutta concerned towards baaji and the love he show for all.

loved sethji and dutta conversation.
ohh dutta eager to meet nakku amd her neglegence to his request loved te line about hone wale pati ka order and his talks with mammaji serious one well writtten about a father's pain.thanx hammmie now waiting for sagaai part please do it soon don't take too long.thanx for pm and a lovely update.update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for jimmy cricket  and the positive comment,pleased you enjoyed it saagai ,next ,will start work on it tommorrow ...xxxhammie
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi hammie...

Sorry sorry..kaan pakad ke..that i have not been regular...but i have been keeping an eye out for the FF for sure...lovely updates and taht too weekly basis...haye my days of doing tht have so long gone...now a days i am struggling with wht is called a writer's block...if we still were using paper and pen...then i would have been a major contributor to global warming by wasting a Quinta of papers...

Sad but that me!

I just love the way u descibe the smallest things be it nakkusha's dress or dutta's expression...great work...

See u soon!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update, ๐Ÿ‘PN wasis understands the stand taken by Datta for Baji, law should be reaspected first, very well put. He understands Naku's mamaji's pain trys to ease it a bit  by asking him to meet the Brigadier, that was very nice, liked this update. Waiting for the next part, thanks for PM๐Ÿ˜Š

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just caught up with the previous DUJI episode. It is awesome, Hamlet, something that I have always wanted to see.
Baji crying his heart out for 'Bhau' .He did not require even a moment to chose his friend over his love.. .such is Duji Dostana and Dutta rushing to baaji's rescue. I am glad that he took Roops along and things are looking up for ROOBA.

Sorry for the late reply. Have been very busy at work lately.๐Ÿ˜Š

Will catch up with the latest episode and write my comments later.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, Hamlet.๐Ÿ‘.
First Dutta and Baaji. DSP is a man of principle and commands respect from all. I am happy that he could get Baaji to attend the sagaai celebrations.

Baaji crying in Dutta's arms was really cute.๐Ÿ˜Š Liked the scene at the bar where Maj. Dutta is having a drink and missing his best friends company. Naku understands the reason for his despondency when she walks in.

Tasha moments were brief but good.

Dutta is sensitive to a father's loss.The heart to heart talk between Dutta and Mamaji has resulted in the much required bonding between the two.