Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how can you say we will have a breather! it will be torture waiting for the next update.GREAT FABULOUS UPDATE
loved the manoyofying Dutta, he is so into Nakku they are like teenagers. didn't like the mammaji looked like a big problem but phew! he wasn't. 
thanks norey

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved 🤗 will be back later 😉
Hey Dear Hamiee🤗
First of all yaara iam really very Sorry for being so late😳My bad ...But really what jhakas update 😉
Thanx alot for the wonderful Update and Pm🤗Loved it to the core❤️
Starting with Dutta Missing naku and her presence 😳,,,,He wanting to be with her ...Omg the song u choose took my breath away ..Very beautifully written👏⭐️...
And when they come face to face a slience😉...Really desperate to hold her in arms ...Truly ,madly and deeply in love with naku😉
Loved Tasha"s convo the way he said sorry and all the misunderstandings are cleared

Hai mein marjawaa☺️😍Romance is back 😉...Loved it ,,,,,,☺️...

Hai mere sher ne toh mamma ki bolti bandh kar di ...👍🏼No one can bring him down expect naku ...They truly are made for each other ,,,,

Omg the last part was great ...Baaji played a awesome role😆...Major is getting naughty ...But love it 😉

Thanx a million for the Fab update👏...will wait for the nxt part ...

Will miss u loads,...But u have a wonderful Time and enjoy ur trip🤗
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: norey

how can you say we will have a breather! it will be torture waiting for the next update.GREAT FABULOUS UPDATE

loved the manoyofying Dutta, he is so into Nakku they are like teenagers. didn't like the mammaji looked like a big problem but phew! he wasn't. 
thanks norey

@bold     Indeed Yaar!!, i have a hunch that just like nakku, hammie too has decided to teach us all a lesson. 😭
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
aaahhh hammie u hav door karying all my ghile shikwe...!!!

am in utter blisss

man i love u!!! *hugs*

but rely gutted dat we wont get our daily dos of PR nxt week...

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous updt... luved the way dutta tries to manaaofy nakku... he is jst so crazily in luv with her...behaving like a love struck teenager... Nakku had her say... gr88888 luved their confrontation...this wait is really going to bbe a long one fr me... waiting eagerlyyy fr ur nxt updt... cum back sooon frm ur holidays... but do njoy ur vacation tooo...
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Mishal Raheja as Major Dutta Patel

Painful Rapture: chapter 15

"Sweet are the uses of adversity"..Shakespeare

Dutta was flooded with questions , Good! for once let him do the groping for answers.

"Aye" , Dutta pleadingly  asked his mother, So cute na,[roops style] Dutta pleading for answers, i'm thoroughly enjoying every moment of him in agony," 😃

he would have preferred to say ask me ,but instead decide to use tell me instead. What self control boss! 😆 
   he was utterly  at a loss , baffled but in his bones he could feel things were more than about just accepting her accommodation  at the Dera!.  For once ur brains r balanced.😛  Gosh!  the song on the radio has aggravated his despair, oh!! now i cant help but feel for him.
He lifted his hand and posed his fore finger on the buzzer again , but withdrew his hand and clenched his fist . Ab bhi arrogance?, too much indignity if he pressed the buzzer the 2nd time, always used to the immediate attention that he gets.  
Nakusha stood and looked at him in displayed self control! , she would not be dashing off to him, There was a defiant wait among them, as to who would break this silence between this clash of stare downs😆!.        Kudos Nakku, for tryin something that's never been done before.👏 

he strived hard to be civil and the woman was testing his patience,      See see how little it takes to rattle him especially in the presence of her.
"definitely it's a fortress that guard's  you against the unwanted elements against one's Life" she hissed.     What words, yaar main to fida hogayi isi baat pe😃. hit the right spot really [ now im being sadistic].
 fired a warning look to his flashing eyes . Dutta was hit and wounded ,and he pulled both his hands from her shoulder "I am sorry" he mumbled,    yes! it takes a while to train the elephant in the keddah, right?🤣
  "I missed you this morning first thing jab meri aankh kholi"   Is this the same man who saw the vanity of the first kiss vanish within seconds?       Yeah, if had found her 1st thing in the morning all his egoistic antics would continue unabated.
 "like one would miss the sound of their  alarm clock not going off at the set time haina Saab! kyon ke phir sab kuch ,jo karna hai waqat ke hatoon bikhaar jata hai"
He wanted to throttle her neck for giving him  an onslaught's of insecurities about their relationship .  No! No dutta!, no more violence baby, nakku se choco chahiye ki nahi?😆

him look like a little boy who is promised chocolate if he behaves!  Of course he had to behave today as nakku was in fifth gear😉 or should it be reverse gear.

SAAB ko mafa ker de ,teray junoon  mein undha hoya tha"  Maafi? Did i read it right,   God my ears were dying to ear this word!. Chalo, lets call a truce since he has accepted his mistake.

no point in continuing this relationship ,as I would not be able to marry a man who viewed all women with such a jaded eye!         Wow!  nakku doesnt let upExcellent nakku, ur almost there.

she was incredible! she seemed his wife already!  Dutta got the point,  well she would be soon isnt it ?

"Saab" she calmed down and summed up the gist of their complete conversation "a husband who does not trust his wife ,does not in my mind truly love her" she stated simply...all his MCP hangovers were over and done with! What remained now was his complete submission to her love...their love!      That's more like our major dutta.  Saara nasha utar gaya,  Er, just how long this vanity lasts, yet to be seen [i still have my doubts, not easy once the trust is shaken].

no one can gun your Major down except you my love ,except you!  Ultimate tribute to nakku's power of love.

Baji who surreptitiously  watched this instant visual messaging between the two people he loved ,jumped head long to rescue, "Bhau,he called, after he had posted himself near the kitchen area "tera phone ,head quarters se" and he brought the land line near the kitchen door .  Baji Baji, kaha milega tere jaisa dost kisiko🤗 aur yeh gadha tujhe dokhebaaz kaha😡.

Precap: "ab Dutta aur Nakusha  ek dossre ko sagai ke unghoothi pehnain gae said Pandit jee"  Yipee!  lagta hai dutta tayar hain bandhan mein baandhne ke liye🥳.

Apologies friends, there will be no update next week as  I am taking a short holiday..you guys too can have a breather from my long and tedious written scripts!         how will i survive the fortnight Hammie dear?   Yeah!  i will go back  to the previous updates nd do a rereading of my fav ones [which i do regularly]. I might also end up editing my comments again n again.              

Happy holidaying to you dear.😊 Thanx! Take care!   will wait for an extra long update for enduring the extra long wait..          

Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hammie ,,, awesome recovery  to  the relationship... gald Major saab realsied soon ,, wht his MCP attitued would have got him ,,glad nakku realised and was able to show his him a mirror ,,,,

he is badly in love ,, i am back  to liking our major dutta again ,and looks like he is softening towards bajji and roops rishta

lookign forwrd to  nxt update

his meeitng with mamu was awesome ,,, i ws scared for a bit but later i udnerstood he has been bitten ,,and wanted to ask nakku if she is awere ,,

Enjoy ur vacation hammie ,, shal miss u ,,
Tc

krishaa thumbnail
edited my comments on pg 57

Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fristly dear thanks for the reply for my comment ,you were right there is nothing which can't be talked abt & soughted ,wish most ppl would follow this philosophy world would be better place ,is the mamma modeled on you coz of the philosophy part 😊the update was great & their problem soughted ,how do u bring the major dutta his gait to commanding tone ,now tell me who is he modelled on 😊 no way its tedious & long instead i felt it should just go on & on , u are on holiday hamlet ,i hope you enjoy it but plz engagement on 22nd aug ,is se zada mat tadpana 😊wish u great holiday & good time tc dear
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode Hamlet👏. Thanks for the pm and your comment.

I like this Dutta👍🏼...it takes courage to realize and accept ones error. But major Dutta has always been the Sher and done the right things.

Dutta has really fallen hook line and sinker for Naku😆. Tasha moments were just beauriful...I also appreciated Dutta not entering Naku's hostel room because he wants to protect her from wagging tongues.

Have a wonderful vacation Hammie dear🤗.

Cheers