Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 43

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rrs1391

hi this update is a good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ one and  i appreciate your writing skills ๐Ÿ‘but as a story of tasha i am disappointed๐Ÿคข because the understanding which has to be available in the relationship is missing ๐Ÿ˜• here and the way dutta think about nakku is like that he is a type of psycho lover๐Ÿ˜ก because after their kiss dutta thinks that is nakku kissed by another man ๐Ÿ˜ฒ or not and the way he talk to nakku and behave with her is disgusting ๐Ÿ˜ก and talking to leuren and the vehicle scene i enjoyed that ๐Ÿ‘ and at the tree trunk he ask about being kissed by another man and nakku's answer ๐Ÿ˜• and dutta's satisfaction after the answer is not enjoyable ๐Ÿ˜ฒ because i felt its a insult of her true love ๐Ÿ˜ก and the last part was really disappointing me because the difference he discuss about man and women is really hated by me ๐Ÿ˜ก. please in your ff try to create the understanding and trust from dutta's side too ๐Ÿ˜ƒand make sure when next time he ask this type of question to nakku give him a tight slap and in next your updates try to realise him that he needs to be changed from this psycho to a understanding man please...iunderstand how you feel,i agree with what you have said ..may e Nakku needsto challenge his views especially the gendr based ones ...for his pyhsotic behaviour can be perhaps to his posseive nesss ,remember he comes from an area where the womn are esteemed and it is a general expectation that women have not intimate relation ship with a man, now had he been living in a place like london the idea of has she been ever kissed y another man besides me would have never arisen for this is a permissive society ; iam here of couse not going into the moral/religous side of things, but you are right he is plagued with some ideas which Nakku needs to tackle!

thanks for your comments ,as always love reading them xxxhammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

fabulous
awesome dear
love it
thanks for pm

thanks for reading it ranju ,also pleased you enjoyed it xxxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: daya0628

Reserved...

Edited ...

Mein Aagai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey hammie...๐Ÿค— here to comment so lets get to it ๐Ÿ˜›
haha omg major saab is really pondering over his first kiss, the thrill of it was over too soon was it? Yeh him and talking to anyone about his true ssentiments regarding the kiss? I dont see it...but then again his character in this FF, I can kind of see him say it bluntly ...as matter of fact way ...i  know daya drama baaz hai gadha ek number ka!
her baat pe drama ,her baat pe ,i tell you zindagi mein kabi lardki ke lips feel nehi kiya 29 yers ka hai tu ,thora crazzzy to ho ga naa!
Naku too thinking about the kiss..and she is even worried about what comes next ...i love how in his mind he says does she assume I will grapple her again...lay one on her again...who is he kidding he so wants to doesnt he lol...so sher growls for a towel instead ...oh ho major sab is so straight forward and i love it..."tu ek kiss de mujhe mera lips par" poor girl fleed lol but how can she say no to such lips ;)  now now Daya behave,mind you I was thinking the same when I was penning thi down even my lips puckere๐Ÿ˜‰d up

omg omg omg me imagining MR in lemon kurta pyjama *faints* heehee

i love how you encorporated his father's habits and behaviors with Dutta...yup he is a man who is not one for PDA and defo will avoid it ...but he did that to her infront of everyone...poor Naku...he knew very well what she was looking at...woah wat is major saabs problems snapping like that...lol kala scares me ...i feel like she is about to pop her evilness any minute...i cant seem to wrap around the idea of her cool with it all...and as for his behavior...i guess this baaji-roops thing isnt going down to well with him...but this isnt how he should be dealing with it!
- woah seriously major saab needs a chill pill...wow ...Naku just wants him to shop ...not murder not murder somone...but i'm sure the latter will be easier for him to LOL...aww his words were harsh...even i am thinking what demon has possessed him... yes please exorcise it ...oh now she thinks she did something wrong...and he has totally lost interest in her after the kiss ...not good! yes the roops baji bit h'll will have to deal with,but not i daresay without help from nakku...yes he definately has anger mana gement issues! it's like maddness gets the betterof him 

AS, Ganapat, Babi talk about the rishta good good...but who is this bhara bhai and why is he entering the picture lol...am curious re...u have spiked my interest :P
you will have to see in tommorrows up date
oh so he went to shopping centre...and hammie u have killed me with the explanation of how he was looking...yeah of course  kala is first to spot him amongst the girls...i have always found ger character to be very intelligent...he is driving and he sends all with baaji ...and love how Naku ends up sitting in his jeep lol...haye haye they are in secluded area hmmm lol...aww and the way he lifts her by the waist and gazes into her green eyes ..and now they are by the tree trunk
oh rok ja daya jayda excited na ho !!! 

omg he did not just ask that ...so that wat was bothering him...she seemed experienced in these matters to him NO NO NO ...oh god...this man i tell u...there is one strong shade of jealousy on him...and this is one thing I can not agree with...because it totally degrades Nakus character wen he asks such a thing and its very insulting...and i want to take a bat and whack some sense into this guy ...seriously...he was doubting ...when he shouldn't ...argghh i wanted to whack him in the head so badly loll...so deserved and i am upset with Naku for answering and just nodding her head to his orders...he does not own her...they should be equals if anything...and she should stand up for her own character...but Naku being her gives him the answer he wants...wow ...yeah am very upset with D here...*shakes head in disappointment* ...his questions were just digusting ...for even thinking that...and then the line 'unused weapon' i had my bat ready u noe lol... i know Daya this sounds and reads lke a can of worms,but is he justified ? basicaly dont forget one woman the only woman ke phlosopy mei beleve kerta hi..and his saving grace is thtutta is free from affectations he is transparent when he tls to Nakku espeially about his iner self ,however disgusting and oad lke his ideas may be ... but i knwe that thi bid would rally a lot of support for Nakku and gunning down of Dutta! the unused weapon is to registered the fact that to him in battle his prized possession is his weapon..and we all know Dutta's love of a variety of weaponary! 

that whole kala - dutta convo was good...i find her very sketchy...and i feel really bad for Baaji...its like he doesnt even notice the change in behavior with D

ok i like how Naku knew it was coming...and Dutta's anger towards Baaji does not justify his actions at all!! ...and his explanation ...so sexist he is ...argh i am getting frustrated reading his thoughts ...hmm...i am curious about their future and wat this mamma has to say ...u know i hope he is one to really knock some sense into major saab over here...but i am also ready as ever with my bat in hand lol... yesdaya the sexist issue nakku will have to tackle the thing is pura sexit bhi nehi hai he's happy for her to work!

Great Update Hammie...srry it is late was out all day and just got in and came straight to this while i have the time...alright take care...love you lots...chat to you soon hopefully ;)

listen Mate as always hammie waits for your comments very eagerly.xxx hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved ๐Ÿค—

Edited ๐Ÿ˜ณ    emoticon woman gives hammie so many hugs ke hammie gets smothered and buried under your hugs..
Hey Dear Hamiee๐Ÿค—
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM๐Ÿค—
What a 360 degree turn to dutta"s character ๐Ÿ˜ณ a total shocker ...well to be honest yaara wasn"t expecting this from Dutta ......But he has his reasons for this kind of behaviour iam sure...
Awww naku was thinking about the kiss and thinking he might just grab her ...But here she is in a total shocker ,,,Poor her ,,,, oye you!  sare din use grab shab he karta rahe ..jee nehin that's not reality so before she gets any more ideas he had to bring her back to planet earth haaa
Dutta looking hawwwt in that kurta๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜... bas ahjaa tu
The breakfast interactions btwn all and the kala and dutta "s Scenes very well incorporated ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
So finally Babi and ganpat accepted the proposal ...and all is well expect babi wants her bro to meet dutta ...well can"t wait  to see what twists this brings ๐Ÿ˜ณ  yesss kahani mein twist sirf colors he nehi l saketa hum FFwriters bhi la sakte hain
Dutta didn"t go to shopping with naku well expected that ...But he had something else in mind ...he wanted to suprise them all ...Finally lauren found out about him getting married to Naku ...๐Ÿ˜ณ... han Lauren ki bhi tabiyaat saf ker de Dutta ne bfore she gets fancy ideas  about him he 's a sought after man ,very well sought after!
I didn"t like Dutta doubting naku"s love and character ...she always loved him ...and here he doubting her pure love ...I hope they get some understanding this relationship and most important of all Trust ... you're right trust is the pivotal word in a bond .minus that means no bond!
Omg that last part was just killer about dutta blowing off to know about Roops -baaji ...well expected that from him ... of course bahan hai uske tu garam tu hoga ga na

Will wait for the nxt part yaara .. u take care and see ya around ...The promo looks interesting ...๐Ÿ˜ณwill wait for Friday Dear ...,,,Keeping my fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜ณ   listen yhanks for your hugs and your lovely comments xxxhammie

Lots of love and hugs
Suhana๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey hammie u k hun   

sory 4 not commenting...

ukno i rely loved the update but more den that i was really disppointed by dutta and his attitude towards women...he is so sexist!!!! and i jus hate that bout him...cant stand ppl with such views..it rely disgusts me   

but den agen u cant stay angry wit dutta 4 long lol...i jus loved post car ride .. dat was so cute nd romantic..tho der was a bit wich i ddn like bou D wen he said its or8 if he kisses sum1 but not 4 naku or any  women 2 kiss... i mean WT* ... and then bout baji/roops..its okay 4 naku 2 love dutta cuz dutta picked naku but its nt gud 4 baji/roops...this statemnt mde me think that he can be such a hypocrite!   

nd the las bit bit nakus mamma...if naku can respect duttas fam..y d f*k cant they do the same!!!!!!   

do excuse my use of language here...but  seriously dutta has rely let me dwn this time...  

nevertheless u portrayed everythng nd every1s emotions superbly...as expected...!!!    

waiting 4 tmrw...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brvr

Hammie dear, what happened to our Dutta? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ What is the cause for such a drastic change in him in one day?  Dutta is not being a gentleman here, it is unbecoming of a person in the armed forces to treat women the way he is. The way he is [ill]treating nakku nd that poor girl is dancing to his tunes. 

Wake up Nakku! she needs to change gears nd give him a piece of his own medicine before he gobbles her up like an anaconda.  hahaaa loved this brilliant comment oye woh sher -dil hai swallow nehi kara ga ... he'll ravge and savage and devour to his fill!
She has every reason to fear her life with him. It would serve him well if she stay aloof nd ignore him for a while or disappear to her house or even best do the job along with Harshad.  Man! he needs a solid spanking on his bottoms๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.  oye hoi getting kinky are we? haaa ha
 Now instead of being elated after his first kiss, he doubts her virtue. He takes nakku for a drive just to find out if she was virtuous enuf for him.  I can understand one has certain insecurities but why didnt he cofirm the same before he proposed to her.  Next he will ask her to take a "V" test.  And she is an unused weapon after findin out the truth, how disgusting! how much low can he stoop now๐Ÿ˜’. oye calm down itna gussa ..yaaar kya ho tum log  thori spice bhi add nehi karne dete ho! tu wat did you guswant ke romantic ho jaye ,,abhi tu he has not go tover the brush with a girls lips yaar!
Yes, he was troubled by Baji nd Roops relation, but that doesnt justify his behaviour.  His double standards are even more glaring, his Tai can be the man in the marriage nd the rest of the entire female species need to be subordinate to the MAN.  His mood swings r legendary.  His sexist attitude has taken him straight to the dark ages when women were just a baby producing machine something to be owned. lovd this tirade brvr jssst loved it  waise glad you revisted your lets hammer and batter  hammie veiwsaw your comment tis morning..aise bhi living cowed downhere in London!
Hammie u need to show him his place now๐Ÿ˜ˆ, orelse u will be doing a grt disservice to all of us ladies.  [Just one thing has been the saving grace nd his royal highness conceeded that nakku's parents were human enuf to consider their request of babi's bro meetg him b4 the sagaai.  Wow! how benevolent of him, indeed].๐Ÿ˜›   i think  Nakku ko wake call mil gaye hai ..the stars are gradually clearing from her eyes ..who knows  how long this lasts ,but yes she nees to take him for a ride... thanks for your great comments wait for them all week ,wit much love xxhammie

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
BTW MR did luk hot in his lemony kurta...

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
sowi 4 double post..x๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

how could dutta doubt naku ? i guess he has to know she always loved him & was in luv with him even before she knew wht love meant ,he has been her childhood dream ,she wouldn't be so expressive if it was some stranger , dutta is a small town guy & maybe his sensibility are different but naku is a educated girl & need to std her ground & not always clarifying his doubt ,plz update soon & clarify the things for us ,the story has taken diffrent turn disturb by it ,plz update soon

oye nakku maat dil pe laye ..you are riht Nakku will have to decide whether she want to spend the rest of her life with  this MCP..but nothing that a chat between them cant solve.. thanks for your lovely comment.xxxhammie 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Thanks for the update,๐Ÿ‘ he is back to driving, recovering soon, jealous Datta is ok, but him doubting Naku is difficult to accept, Naku's mama will meet him in next part, waiting for that, thanks for PM๐Ÿ˜Š  thanks for your comment mnx , much appreciated xxxhamme

Previous
1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 118
Next