Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how could dutta doubt naku ? i guess he has to know she always loved him & was in luv with him even before she knew wht love meant ,he has been her childhood dream ,she wouldn't be so expressive if it was some stranger , dutta is a small town guy & maybe his sensibility are different but naku is a educated girl & need to std her ground & not always clarifying his doubt ,plz update soon & clarify the things for us ,the story has taken diffrent turn disturb by it ,plz update soon
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update,πŸ‘ he is back to driving, recovering soon, jealous Datta is ok, but him doubting Naku is difficult to accept, Naku's mama will meet him in next part, waiting for that, thanks for PM😊

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hammie i have updated my spot on pg 53 ...dekh le na :)

btw ur  thread title says pg 51...ur update is on pg 52 :P
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update HammieπŸ€—

Dutta's determination and never die spirit towards his more than 100% recovery is something to learn from. His driving and surprising the family was great too.

I like a possessive Dutta but somehow cannot relate with this sexist one. Its a fatal flaw in his character...the way he has insulted Naku.

His first reaction is being upset over Baaji because he thinks Roops is too young..that's understandable ..but crying Dhokha on BaajiπŸ˜•  Does Maj. Dutta think that he is a better man than Baaji?  This DSP needs to be brought down by a peg or twoπŸ˜† Hope Naku and Baaji make him realize that he is behaving like a MCP + a pompous assπŸ˜†

Thanks once again for the beautifully written  and detailed update.πŸ‘

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear Hamiee i have edited my spot on Page 53 ,,,,Thanx yaara ...Sowiee for the delay ...was busy πŸ˜³
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay Hammie 😳
will edit my spot after iftar 😳
Edited:
Firstly im So sorry Hammie...for being so late 😭
actually i've raed the update yesterday but could notcomment...and today just now came back from college..and this was rated as first thing in my to do lists today after clg 😊
Thanks a lot for a detailed and awesome update 😊
Dutta all set with his mood swings...he he...not that im complaining...we have always witnessed this side in almost every update...for me he had always been an authoritative bad boy...πŸ˜‰
and him questioning naku's virtue didnt surprsied me much ...this man questioned him before the very moment he was proposing her that is there
anything between her and harshad...so him doubting her about their first kiss didnt much surprised me...i might sound partial towards dutta...though im not at all...
i respect a woman's dignity more than anything else...even intially i was upset reagarding his question but she would take him  out of his misery and speak the truth, not because it was the truth but because that's what he wanted to hear ."
this line actually changed my perception regarding it...thanks a lot for highliting it
 as far as im evaluating Dutta's character he is somebody who just wants to enjoy his victory ...telling himself see! the girl only belongs to me...though he always speak in an arrogant tone... im giving him the excemption of
naku's too much laad and dulaar...but i would really appreciate that if you show both the sides balanced...i mean naku should sound like a gf or a to be wife...who knows where to stand up for her rights...she is pampering him way too much...though that devil deserves it ...he he.πŸ˜‰what surprsied me the most was him thinking that the novelty was over after the first kiss...haww...thats not right major

OmG dutta driving...that was a great surprise...hope he recovers completely soon😊
And i guess he gave Lauren a mini heart attack by disclosing the news of his engagement...πŸ˜†
Now this naku's mama...waiting for him...hope he doesnt create any barrier in the engagement
KAla My Female version of DSP...when will you show your true colors...hehehe...keeping fingers crossed for this...
Dutta is not at all taking this baaji and roops issue in the right way...hope he understands that the way he is sincere with naku...same is the case b/w baaji and roops...
and dutta talking about this male female discrimination ...doesnt sounded appealing from his mouth...hope he realizes his mistake soon...in fact both mistakes soon one regarding naku and for baaji too...
waiting for the friday update..All motivated to reserve the first spot...will come online oftenly on friday to take the first seat...hahaha πŸ˜†
till then take care...lots of love πŸ€—

Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hammie ..as always loved the update ,, so major dutta has started driving ...and the surprise he gave nakku ,, although he was bullish with her whn she asked him where he was going and he dint tel her hwy he was meeitng lauren πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as far as his askign naku if she has been kissed before , was it jealousy that made him ask this q ,how is he going to  accept bajjji and roops relation ship is  to be seen in the coming epi

also we get  to see nakku's  mama n dutta meeting in coming epi ,hmme intersting times ahead πŸ˜‰
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waitin for the next update with anticipation for a reformed Dutta😍.  On hindsight, [after my earlier Dutta bashing], I understand his behaviour was mainly due to his strong feelings for Nakku [runs too deep] which takes the colour of Jealousy nd male ego.  He is not the person he is showing to be cause when he allowed her to make a decision of her life nd her marriage, he was such a gentleman.  He doesnt want to curb her aspirations of working, so im sure he will regret his misbehaviour.  Infact for all the women in his life, except Kala [being the motherly figure], his possessiveness has pushed him to behave the way he has.  Added to that it was difficult for him to suddenly come to terms with the relation of Baji nd Roops being the legendary GadhaπŸ˜•.  So with a more assertive Nakku's intervention,  he will mend his ways[fingers crossed]😳. 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

RESERVED!!!

*hides her face from daya raj n pooji n all*
Me not gonna read it now :p
Will read after break fast so I can fully drool :p ROFL hehehehe
oye what games are you playing ahi aye? ahi gaye? tu theek tu hain nai.tune red ker liya mera up date .Dutta ihe mein kush hai ..per mera samna n ana warnna meri goli aur tera sar azmmm!😑

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishaa

so dutta was surprised when made a move to kiss him poor guy,he is very confused ooo.thats true when you get something easily you do not value it and just take it for granted,ok enough pravachan.πŸ˜†

lo our heroin enter all shy and afraid of dutta she has to be only god knows his mood that swings every second.so again she teases her with his naughty comments,loved to see the flirt dutta.family breakfast so dutta angry with baji and don't want nakku to show his love in public a attitude full of dignity good.i hated the part when he shouted at nakku same old mentality of man he wants full right on his woman but not ready to give it.how can he shout on her like this really hate dutta. oh come on kriss you real like it when he pushe her round ,daresay she likes her lion onthe growl and the prowl!
so babi and ganpat agreed who can refuse such a proposal but again who is this mama will love to see his mmeting with dutta.
lauren and dutta talks were like friendly  professional one good.so he bought a new jeep at he can drive in injured condition but gave its first ride to lauren not fair but later was happy when he took nakku with him and they talked like lovers gently.the part i liked when he asked nakku" "tell me Nakku mujhse phela kya teri life me koi aur admi tha  kya kabhiits' ok for me Nakku Im a man!but not for you ,not for you woman! Dutta has to be the first !now tell me straight am I the first man? .so he is jealous loved this jealous dutta but again his manly ego but the thing is he tried to hide his jealousy in his ego bechara. gentle? sher gentle nehi hota kris sirf khoon kahar hota hai! ego tu hoga jangal ka badshah hai,after all!
"Yes I am all what you said but if you have been kissed by a man before then in my mind it raises questions about your virtue".this is really problem of all mans even though they themselves are not pure they want a wife totlly pure they raise questions on her character and damages their image,women image is very precious once gone can never be regained again.   you have grasped the general idea kris and for that I  thank you! Dutta's woman has to be his ,un touched,un blemished,he has to be the first to conquer her ,for she is one that Dutta loves!
women's even the person they love truely hurts them they are still ready to take away his pain in all possible ways loved her reply fulll of love and determination for him"she would take him  out of his misery and speak the truth, not because it was the truth but because that's what he wanted to hear haan Saab you are the first man to have kissed me ,and the last"
so all happy with the fixation of dutta's marriage good.last part was awesome when he open's his heart for her about the pain he is facing to accept the fact that his sister loves his friend,again his ego is taking over his mind and he can't understand  naku's point even though the situation are quite similar so naku learnt how to handle this sher good going girl.
 so finally loved the entire updates,you showed dutta's many nature in one part like a determined soldier,an obidient son,a possesive and aggresive lover,a romantic person and a person full of ego but in all a person who love his family a lot and care for them.good one hammie loved it a lot waiting for next.

thank you kris for a positive feed back for you have tried to see the prospective I have tried to expose..a man may paint the town red ,but when it comes to marrying they want an apristine angel from heaven! xxxhammie