Originally posted by: sana141994

luv it hammie 

d-n conversation is just cheery on cake  
waiting for next thanks for our feed back glad you enjoyed it xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nakusha

i am waiting anxiously for the update & here you surprise everytime with something mind blowing ,so dutta formally proposed & i like the way he did ,waiting for the engagement ,update soon dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

ay nakku glad you liked it thought you would  engage ment ..please thura sabr kr le ... itni hi ky jaldi hai  xxx hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice update๐Ÿ‘ an armyman's would be wife has to be mentally prepared for many situations, a very important aspect of their llife was explained here. Naku's answer was good. finally Datta has fuffilled AS's wish. Thanks for the pm, waiting for the next part.๐Ÿ˜Š yes I have to say I personally enjoyed writing this as i have know a lot of armed peronnels daughters that told me stories about their mothers ... thanks for your comments mnx xxx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: Warda.

Hey hammie ๐Ÿค— good to see you mate
hope you are doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š
im late as usual *maafi for that* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
the update is fantabulous...i loved it loved it loved it
uptil now this is my most favourite one...enjoyed it to the core thank ou thank you

awww dutta is so disturbed by that incident add to that his job bounds him not to react...but i loved this senstive side of him a lot...specially the way he was weeping all night for them...it requires  so much courage to shed tears...that too on others pain remember only a real an cry's

He sighed had it not been for her timely interventions heaven alone knows what he could have done to her...now that even i would love to know what would he have done ๐Ÿ˜‰ thu rehna de yar forum se out karna hai nooo dutta good boy hai

but this man and his mood swings...this advice is for naku [itnay nakhray mat uthao...aik thapar lagao... your gadha will come back to his senses] totally agree he needs a tight  slap on his bottom .i said that before
i mean dutta ...bachi ki jaan lougy kia...poor girl was so scared thinking is he upto pair her with harshad...btw where is he?? not that im missing him
jahan bhi hai wahin rahy...dont come back to our tasha land ๐Ÿ˜†  yaar i should bring him back you are the second person who has mentioned him

Now that baaji and Roops pairing up is another surprise...though it was a pleasent one๐Ÿ˜ณ
but both of them are just like kids...their interactions makes me giggles...fighting for riding rascal ..hahaha...it was so cute๐Ÿ˜†
but the way they are dealing with each other...makes me wonder yeh dono romane kesay karain gay ...hehe  they know about the bees and the birds iam sure har koi Dutta ki thera gadha nehi hota
baaji and roops should learn something from their bhau and to be vahini..๐Ÿ˜‰ phir tu baji will be sitting thinking ,fumng or he rest of his life

ahmm dutta actually saw baaji and roops together in that posture *runs to drink a glass of water*...lol
may be it will be hard for dutta to digest that her sister and best freind are together...but what a lovely realtion would it be between dutta and baaji as jiju and saala
i always wanted to see that in serail ...but sigh!!!! working on that one still
hope so through ur ff we can enjoy that moment too๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved the convo between dutta and naku a lot regarding his job...i loved dutta's straight forward attitude...where he was clearly telling her the facts of his life style.. true though this covo was bound to crop up he just wanted to make sure she knows
for me this part was the best...specially naku's one liner reply "well Saab  if you are at war than I will treat it as something normal! It's our new reality"!
hats off to that girl's courage...and what a simple yet intelligent way to sum up her thoughts...Dutta must be proud of his selection im sure๐Ÿ˜ณ he's not that stupid he sussed her out
and another highlight of this part for me was dutta mentioning  that emotional trauma is not only faced by the soldiers wives or moms but by the soldier himself...seriously all the way i was only
thinking about the sufferings of those who are attached to the soldiers...till i read this line.. loved doing this bit

Haila dutta proposed her in front of everyone*faints* oye pani layo koi  ... wake thera iko nehi prpose ker raha
loved it how you always keep him in character...he is simply unperdictable have to to maintain orginality
though i expected aaye saab to faint...just like the way she used to do in LTL๐Ÿ˜†...awww miss those days a lot๐Ÿ˜ญ haaa  my be i should remember this point
i love this thing a lot about ur ff ...it always brings out a lot of pleasent memories of the show
ab tou dutta nay kangan bhi pehna diye...now the girl officially belongs to him *imagine what can he do now*  yesss memories  this what all of the FF writers are doing to capture the magic of what once was๐Ÿ˜ญ
that was so cute the way dutta was signalling her to come to his room๐Ÿ˜ณ...waiting for their engagement ceremony...awww dutta wants to keep it simple and donate that money to bomb blast victims...that was such a kind gesture keeping the don with the golden heart side image of his

Kala is back...interesting twist hammie yesss i missed her yaar glamor shamor
though she is trying to act good but dont know is it just me...she actually gave me negative vibes
specially the way she questioned their status difference
keeping fingers crossed...but would be damn interesting to see what she is actually upto
haila both bro sis drinkingtogether...lol  she 's pointed out the truth about social ranking ..just wants to make sure
but it shows what bonding are they sharing...seems she has a lot of significance in dutta's life
now im having butterflies in my stomach...thinking what if she is negative...would be damn interesting !!...as long our tasha's relation is safe... as long as Dutta can dig his heels in!

Ohh baaji and roops will take naku ka sahara to convey their message to dutta...smart kids๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And the last part was ๐Ÿ˜
what to say hammie...
finally dutta's long lasting wish is granted...great going major...thats the spirit ..try try till you succeed๐Ÿ˜†...and he has finally succeeded๐Ÿ˜‰    thought every wanted a bit of a brush on the lips ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much Hammie for this wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š
for this you deserve not only lions award...but filmfare Oscar too...for you and Your Sher-e Dil aka Mishal/Dutta ๐Ÿ˜Š oww thankyou its Mishal / Dutta for  sure for sure me just using  the canvas
i wish Mishal actually plays an army officer's role onscreen too...would suit his image a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
waitnig for next friday..๐Ÿ˜Š
lots of love ๐Ÿค—  thanks a lot  for your lovely feed back Warda... xxxhammie

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hammie, no update on friday? ๐Ÿ˜ญ   not sinkin yet๐Ÿ˜”    Yaar it will be the longest wait ever.   Can understand ur predicament thou'.  Hope u wil compensate this with a long nd gripping update.     

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so i hear u are having trouble with writing next update...no worries hun...it will strike u wen u least expect it and u will have a fab update for us by saturday :P hopefully...but writers blocks are so annoying esp when u have the time to write but no words lol...will be waiting and thanks for the comments on the comments :P

lots of love ๐Ÿค—
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hi daya thanks for being here for me yesss i needed a crutch..man real bad ..ok..just finshed the last blasted para graph.. and now the damned stickler, proof read chaal ab laugh  your head off .ne ne ne na i can hear you say " but I never do proof read just put sraight up"   bol de  chaala gi you are the chick who writes up dtes on the bus! wow what an inspiration to all budding writers you are girlie sharmilee se! caught on fleetinlgy on CCC your are busy doing DIY again! yuk the smell of paint ,and those hands of yours do smell of paint wipe phoof! 
ideally i would lke to relax  with AKKlast bit AND EPI LOG , tommoroww after i've posted this nonsense up!  xxhammie
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
^^hammie so dus dat mean ur nt posting it 2day..x
Hamlet53 thumbnail
yar ab kya bolonan rozze hain  but i knwe ki tu tu adhr zaroor ayey gi ..jee nahi naaku jee .tere saab aj nehi aye  ga jee!  kal aye ga nakku intazzar ker mein wapis ahon ga!๐Ÿคฃ xxx chaal go in peace zayda gharmi ne gah ..waise bhi the heat is killing me please brttish  rain descend
nahi jano tommorrw sach xxx hammie
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

pann saab ne vaadha kiya tha ke aap aaj zaroor ayege...aur kitna intezaar karegi saab...aap aap ko nahi pata yahan mere saat kya ho raha hai saab...saab aap bohat bure ho...aap mujhe pyar nahi karte :'( *tasha phone convo*

i fote u finishd it hun...x