Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rrs1391

love the update 1st part the talk of duty is full of emotion and the understanding tasha held is also a fab part of this relation and the propose infront of family and the way dutta said to aai about the marrige expense and donate the money to victims he had a golden heart and the baaji roops love and the way baaji and roops make nakku understand and the last part is so romantic😳

thanks for comment  glad you enjoyed the sequences in the update ...xxx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

mine hey red bird ranjana
edited

fabulous😛😛😛😛😛 thankyou  lady!
superb
amazing
awesome
fantastic
great
marvelous

love it hammie

so finally dutta tell her mum that he wanna marry nakkuTongue but wow in front of whole family he propose nakku halia kya ashique hai😆 well thank heavens chivalry and ronce is not dead in this cut throat man!

kala like the way you introduce her exactly female version of dutta 😆 oh yes may be they were twins concept acha hai may be i shold muse about it

so dutta get a glimpse of bajji and roops relationship 😉  yes he did bahien hai uske  ye na forget kerna

last but not least our hungry lion finally get what he want 😆  loved this remark of yours ranjau 😆

thanks for pm hammie  thank you pal your llittle red writin is always sought after by me😉 thanks very much x hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved 😉will be back later🤗

Edited😃 hi the lovely damsel who uses so many emoticons that hammie's eyes ago razzle ,dazzle ,blink blink stars!
Hey Dear Hamiee🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always😉 thanks ma'm
Major really have mood swings 😆the starting was bit scary yaara ... does he scare you as well?
Omg u paired Roops and baaji 😉that was a suprise ...But i think dutta saw them and some what have the idea what"s brewing btwn them 😉 no dont think so but will be interesting to see how the grouch reacts!
Haila what a proposal indeed a shocker ...But loved it style really unusal ...ekdum hatke😉...  wah bhi wah kita oiginal dia louge ara hai su... at least Dutta is  original😉
Awww he wants a simple ceremony and donate the money to victims 😳... dil is in the right pace cant say much about  the brain though!
Kala is in town😲 and that to positive "suhana rubs are eyes and reads again in disbelief"...Oye is she really goody gooody ..or just faking it all ...chal will wait to see that ... I loove Kala ,so much style ,so much beauty and so much shrewd ness hai
Awesome convo between baaji ,kala and dutta 👍🏼where he said he wants to marry naku coz he loves her not from any pressure ... thanks i enjoyed writing that scene in particuar
Just mindblowing Convo btw naku and major ...👏...Such a comfort and ease ...
Loved the last part ...😉...Finally he got what he was waiting for ...rightfully his😆... where are your famous lines when you are struck dead  ,lease once more ,or have you gone all coy and shy ,like the rest of dutta dewaanis😆
Omg the precap is just good ..but iam really worried ..i hope all goes well and ganpat and babi shouldn't any problem accepting the proposal ... dont worry be happy!
Thanz yaara .. u take care and see ya around ...  thanks a lot for your comments suhana  and for  all the colour you splash  around... hearts? valentine day to feb. me hota hai it's a bit early for that ..chaal koi nehi i'll pass them over to Mishal/Dutta  xx hammie
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: norey

wow only you can create magic between D and N, so much passion from D's side and it suits N to be shy and timid. awesome update!!!!!!! Kala is kala as usual

listen norey thanks for your beautiful lucid comment
xx hammie
thanks will be waiting for the next update  still in the😕 making
norey

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

hayeee what an update dear made my day,just don't have words to describe my joy to expresswhen dutta proposed her i felt like i m dreaming such an unique way. frankly this was the most awaited and i loved this part the most.oh omg they kissed so nakku was waiting for him to propose her good girl.😊☺️
now hope that ganpat and babi accept this proposal,but again there will be some twist as road of love are not as smooth as they seems,but wish at least they take a step of being together.hope next part will doubles our happiness. 
thanx for pm and hilarious update waiting for next.👏👏
listen mate glad you enjoyed it ..mujhe pata hi you always wanted them to gether! who does't ? yes the infamous kiss ... well not my style .par mein kaha chalo let it gooo hammie  a chooti sa brush chaale ga ...😉 next part... yaar you and your her kaam mein jaldi sar rookh  rook ki please...thanks for your remarks xxx hammie

lots of hugs and love
🤗🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

REs  me cmng back 😉

Edited :

Hi hammie ,wht an update 👏 so we haev dutta had the long awaited talk wiht his to -be ,i wanted him to have this convo for a long time ,, nice convo  ,,,,we got to see roop anad bajji ,, relationship developing and Dutta has an inkling and nakku is gonna play cupid glad you liked the sequences,well nakku ..lets see what she can do to  make that lion listen 😉

kala is supportive thnk god ,, i loved the way Major saab threw the q to Nakku in frnt of all,,that was a wonderful ,,scene 👏 every one loves being part of a proposal..rember he's a bad man ..he'd already asked her during the heated barrish wala scene ye tu dram ker raha hai for the confirmtion from the family

and today D-N finally reached K ,,atlast Dutta ko thannd padi 😆😆😆😆finaly he got the license ,, and loved the fact her remebered the bereaved family during the talks of celeberation ,,now we have too see how ganpat and babi will react to the proposal and how will dutta accpept bajji and roopa relationship
  hilarious your remrk raj  haaa ! but joker bhi bana ..such a sweeti😉

thanks for your comments raj ..gawd next one seem to have a metal glitch.xxx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Thanks for the lovely update Hammie👏. I am glad that Dutta has proposed to Naku in front of the family and AS has given her blessings. The Kangan makes it kind of an informal engagement. Atleast their relationship is out in the open... so we can expect more Tasha romance😍 yes he has been takingthe whole yard though😉 made him propose ...ahi bhitime he uske pas  to turn back!

Roops and Baaji a LS track..lets see how D handles this romance between his little sister and best friend.
 yes working on that ..
Kala is Kala😆 and Bechara Suds..he is such a loser. suds i have nothing to say really

I hope Ganpath and Babi agree to this rishta without much ado  and forget the Hashad episode.
me thinks people are missing Harshad may be he should come back and throw the spanner in the works?
Looking forward to D-N engagement..something to make it official😊  according to him its official..on the lips haaa thanks for your comment ivy 😊 xx hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

a superb updt... simply superb... loving the Baaji- Roops LS... they are wanting Nakku to talk fr them to Dutta... luved the serious Tasha convo... luved the way Dutta proposed to Nakku in frnt of evryone... loved the end romantic part of Tasha...kala is kala only... hope Ganpat dont oppose the wedding... updt sooon... 

thanks for your appreciation friend..ganpat wait and see ... xhammie
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is so nice of you to reply back to everyone of us who comments on your ff it shows you are a true genius at work, thanks norey
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

Thank Heavens!!!!  I almost thought he has made up  his mind against the marriage as he was too badly affected by the blast victims.. The first part of the update did scare me.  Either he acts too well or he is fully in control of his mind.  Even thou' he wants her proximity all the time, yet he can stop himself at will.   But good thinkg prevailed nd he wanted to make sure that she understood the life of  a major's wife.  Pyaar me bhi bahut sochta hain yaar!!  loved this remark   oye at leasthe's uinghis brains we dont wont him using his brawn.he 'll have me kicked out of he forum                                                                                                                      

What a stunning proposal he made, just like a true braveheart.   jaise koi khela fetha ker raha ho Nakku stunned to accepting. Liked the way he approaches things without much fuss. yes to the point gets o with he job no ho ha The entire family happy,  infact wantg to celeberate fullon.  But dutta being the gentleman that he is compassionate stopping the family from overdoing things.  and he;s right if you money to flount put to some good cause for once
 What a time for kala to enter.  The regal lady all too inquisitive nd i just hope she is truly happy for her bro🤔.  she likes him he's her baaaby  A very sensible guy our major, just stopped short of mentioning nakku's job so as to avert trouble right now. A very well thought out plan.
Cant baji nd  roops wait till bhau is settled?  I mean the two need to grow up a bit, fighting for rascal nd thinkg of marriage😆.  They r one nautanki pair. iwas in stiches when i red your remark haaa haa your right  .. bunch of high school kids!😆 
 OK so nakku all haan haan inside nd nah nah on the outside😉.  Major successfully broke the first line of defence.  He is well trenched right now.  super b remark well coined  now why the hell did i NOT THINK OF THAT ONE .. TOO GOOD! 
 Good goin Hammie!!  enjoyed every bit, happy nd content for now with the way things shaping up in the major's life.  As always will wait eagerly for the next nd till then happy writing to u nd, me back to dreamg Major/Mishal/Dutta full time.😍     Take Care!   THANKS FOR YOUR ENJOYABLE FEED BACK LOVEY XXX HAMMIE