Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved ...I owe you comments for two parts will do both here 😉

Edited:

Hammie mein aagai ...kaan pakoding...maafi saab :P
sorry i don't know how i forgot to come back to ur last update so me making up can not just leave it na...me will read comment on both ...so here we go...

Chapter 12: Love is a many -Splendored Thing

haye haye major Dutta sitting in drizzling rain...loved how he called her and then was like fully checking her out ...top to bottom, every curve lol...aww and he is not wanting to go in either...wants to just be in the moment...omg this was a damn hot scene...me all blushing reading it ...ahahah omg Naku is such a teaser LOL...very well written scene hammie...enjoyed it...poor major totally being denied access haha...in alll this i loved most that Dutta did not do anything she didn't want...

oh yay Dutta all ready for crutches ...i am more excited lol...i want him up and walking ...back to his fomer self soon.

ROFL @ Suds wanting to join army...omg i am so with Baaji...me also would have worked on keeping my drink in my mouth and keeping from choking LOL

Major working hard to get back in action...all determined to get this if its the last things he does...and very intelligent...Lauren is right to call him her star patient lol...ahhaa omg i really love Baaji...jumped on the chance to further befriend Rascal and Dutta all like get off...so possessive of it ...

Dutta wants to tell his aye he wants to marry Naku but then that last scene ...wow...i am speechless

Hammie big hug for you on the last part here...the bomb blast a very known issue now and you have brought it into this so beautifully...yet it was so heart wrenching...everything you wrote there was so true...the fact of facing such horrid situations or hearing even it really makes you feel for them and pray for all...my heart reaches out everytime in any such incidents.

Awww omg Dutta was so troubled he couldnt even get himself to tell AS about Naku and him...i don't blame him such incidents really catch you off gaurd...and really make such a difference in whats going on but I hope he tell AS soon.

Last scene hammie...am glad it was Tasha and they had this moment to be there with each other for comfort...its really needed in such experiences ...to be able to just get that support and love that is needed.

Wonderful update hammie...loved it to bits...to its core...you have magic in ur writing that keeps me wanting more :P ...and me now heading straight to next chapter ...

Chapter 13: Marriage of true minds

loved how you started this update...Dutta's behavior, Nakus reaction...had me kind of thinking what is major up to...there is like a pull and push in  their relationship ...

ahh omg Baaji and Roops have a LS and seems cute and funny ...i did not expect that at alll...omg both on Rascal too...lmao these too i tell u and Dutta is in utter disbelief with what he saw and is confused what to think and then the right person comes at the right time ;) hehe who else Naku ...Dutta still thinking about Baaji-Roops...hmmm...

ok so Duta needs to speak with Naku and I love how she in her  head prays to bappa to save her LOL...

omg i loved this, he wants to know about her fears, this is good straighten this out beforem they both needed to talk about this...she needs to know what his life is like...I loved her reply to this to...slowly letting each thought come out...really well written scene here hammie...the part about the polica car...and hving that feeling for 10 yrs straight...i can just feel that to...well explained...he said cut and dry...laid it all down for her to see to acknowledge and o understand...what life of being married to him would bring...brilliant ...

OMG what a proposal LOL ...just came out in the spur of the moment...AS shocked B-R happy... wow...really wow...

owww he put bangles on her *me going all dreamy eyed here* ...all so happy with this announcment or rather declaration...

loved how dutta remembered the incident and hurt families of Patil Wadi...and also wanted things to be done simple ...

hmm so Kala has come ! OMG is she really happy for her brother and ok with Naku...*blinks fast and thinks* hmmm...well i guess time will tell :P

oh Baaji and Roops cracking me up with their rubbish fights and talks of marriage lol ...aww i love Baaji Naku relationship ...how casual it is ...very light hearted convo there...and so much comfort...

haha Naku so drowned in thoughts of her saab...mee too joining ...lol
...so she brings the jug of water to her man who was waiting for so long for her...and takes his chance to trap her...and has her completely at loss for words...oh ho major is trying sooo hard to get what he wants...i am laughing with each collision ...forehead...nose lol...his rage is spiking...aww like a kid who didn't get to taste the ice cream...was about to leave and Naku puts her hands around him...haila...aww they kissed ...loved that line about no music needed...i totally agree...there was music there already :P

Precap :
so AS goes to ask N's hand in marriage for Dutta hope all ends well :)

Great updates and again am extremely sorry this is so late ...amazing writing...was a joy to read...love you lots...take care...cya :D

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love the update 1st part the talk of duty is full of emotion and the understanding tasha held is also a fab part of this relation and the propose infront of family and the way dutta said to aai about the marrige expense and donate the money to victims he had a golden heart and the baaji roops love and the way baaji and roops make nakku understand and the last part is so romantic😳
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mine
edited

fabulous
superb
amazing
awesome
fantastic
great
marvelous

love it hammie

so finally dutta tell her mum that he wanna marry nakku😛 but wow in front of whole family he propose nakku halia kya ashique hai😆

kala like the way you introduce her exactly female version of dutta 😆

so dutta get a glimpse of bajji and roops relationship 😉

last but not least our hungry lion finally get what he want 😆

thanks for pm hammie

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved 😉will be back later🤗
Edited😃
Hey Dear Hamiee🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always😉
Major really have mood swings 😆the starting was bit scary yaara ...
Omg u paired Roops and baaji 😉that was a suprise ...But i think dutta saw them and some what have the idea what"s brewing btwn them 😉
Haila what a proposal indeed a shocker ...But loved it style really unusal ...ekdum hatke😉...
Awww he wants a simple ceremony and donate the money to victims 😳...
Kala is in town😲 and that to positive "suhana rubs are eyes and reads again in disbelief"...Oye is she really goody gooody ..or just faking it all ...chal will wait to see that ...
Awesome convo between baaji ,kala and dutta 👍🏼where he said he wants to marry naku coz he loves her not from any pressure ...
Just mindblowing Convo btw naku and major ...👏...Such a comfort and ease ...
Loved the last part ...😉...Finally he got what he was waiting for ...rightfully his😆...
Omg the precap is just good ..but iam really worried ..i hope all goes well and ganpat and babi shouldn't any problem accepting the proposal ...
Thanz yaara .. u take care and see ya around ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow only you can create magic between D and N, so much passion from D's side and it suits N to be shy and timid. awesome update!!!!!!! Kala is kala as usual

thanks will be waiting for the next update 
norey
krishaa thumbnail
hayeee what an update dear made my day,just don't have words to describe my joy to expresswhen dutta proposed her i felt like i m dreaming such an unique way. frankly this was the most awaited and i loved this part the most.oh omg they kissed so nakku was waiting for him to propose her good girl.😊☺️
now hope that ganpat and babi accept this proposal,but again there will be some twist as road of love are not as smooth as they seems,but wish at least they take a step of being together.hope next part will doubles our happiness. 
thanx for pm and hilarious update waiting for next.👏👏

lots of hugs and love
🤗🤗
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
REs  me cmng back 😉

Edited :

Hi hammie ,wht an update 👏 so we haev dutta had the long awaited talk wiht his to -be ,i wanted him to have this convo for a long time ,, nice convo  ,,,,we got to see roop anad bajji ,, relationship developing and Dutta has an inkling and nakku is gonna play cupid

kala is supportive thnk god ,, i loved the way Major saab threw the q to Nakku in frnt of all,,that was a wonderful ,,scene 👏

and today D-N finally reached K ,,atlast Dutta ko thannd padi 😆😆😆😆finaly he got the license ,, and loved the fact her remebered the bereaved family during the talks of celeberation ,,now we have too see how ganpat and babi will react to the proposal and how will dutta accpept bajji and roopa relationship

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Hammie👏. I am glad that Dutta has proposed to Naku in front of the family and AS has given her blessings. The Kangan makes it kind of an informal engagement. Atleast their relationship is out in the open... so we can expect more Tasha romance😍

Roops and Baaji a LS track..lets see how D handles this romance between his little sister and best friend.

Kala is Kala😆 and Bechara Suds..he is such a loser.

I hope Ganpath and Babi agree to this rishta without much ado  and forget the Hashad episode.

Looking forward to D-N engagement..something to make it official😊

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a superb updt... simply superb... loving the Baaji- Roops LS... they are wanting Nakku to talk fr them to Dutta... luved the serious Tasha convo... luved the way Dutta proposed to Nakku in frnt of evryone... loved the end romantic part of Tasha...kala is kala only... hope Ganpat dont oppose the wedding... updt sooon...