Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 34

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
          Awesome update, Hammie dear.  Luv how u slowly draw us into the lives of the characters nd this is in itself a very rewarding experience🤗.  I feel im reading a novel [e-novel].  Once ofcourse i hope it is a long way, when u finish this story i would like to compile ur entire work nd save it as an e-novel except that it is a free one nd with ur approval. Thanx a million dear for giving such a wonderful experience. 
           Firstly, i appreciate ur updates comin at regular intervals, just like our Major very disciplined u are indeed👍🏼.  
           Wow! the continuation of the rain sequence was a bonus to all romance starved Dutta deewani's.  I must say our major is getting bolder by the day.  I was gettin  all shy nd squirming☺️.  It was hot.               
        The dining area scene was also my fav  for today's update, it was all so natural, both of them sneezing at the same time was the funniest.❤️
          The sudden interruption of the grief stricken people did jarr the flow nd the mood, but to expect the unexpected is life.  How Dutta was itching to take up the issue of marriage with his aye,  poor soul all distraught nd worried in the end😔.  He is a softy from the inside nd i really worry for him.  He is extemely worried for nakku fearing if something untoward happens to him due to his risky job. This could push him into the 'to do or not to do" mode.   I  do wonder how the men in uniform deal with this issue as i dont know anyone in the forces.  
        Looking forward to next week, when D has to decide if he is still unsure nd announce if he decides on the affirmative.  Any other twist nd turns most welcome.  I just wish the two have some meaningful conversations about their lovelife and so on.  I myself  enjoy to some lengthy talks about anything on this planet n i can go on😍.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved😉Will be back later ...
Edited😉
Hey dear Hamiee🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm 🤗As always loved it 👏
Really fab start yaara🤗Loved the romance ...hai mein marjawa😍...I have no words to describe how good it was really mindblowing 👍🏼...Dutta tried to control his feelings coz he respects her dnt wanna cross the line without her permission ...Man of a word ..a true solider ⭐️
Omg The dining table wala scene with suds was funny and even Tasha"s interaction was really cute and sweet ..😍

Finally Major is all set to conquer the world again 😉...Everyone was happy to see him back to normal ...

Can"t wait to see Dutta Disclose his decision to AS that he wanna marry Naku😉

The last Bits got me all emotional yaara ..But happy that naku was there to support him ...

Loved the precap ...can"t wait for the nxt week ...Pls jaldi update karna ...
u take care and see ya around ...
                  Love and hugs 
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Oh hammie u totalyy blew me off wit dis 1...!!!!

it was outstanding

duttas character of a true soldier was so apparent in this update...

4rm his romantic side to his emotional 2 his tough look...theres always a present of his soldier mind...

loved the way u do that...keep hold of his persona nd dnt forget it evn for a min...rely well done!!

as u would kno i totaly loved tasha scenes the most...

bechara dutta tried 2 ha rd 2 control lol...nd at the stil gt nufin but then agen he did it 4 nakus sake...bless him

the mumbai attack victims scene was heartwrenching...seriously it was so  sad seeing em all lyk dis..

and duttas reaction 2 them..especially wen widow told her story wit her 3kids...he was 1ce agen reminded of his most traumatising past...his aye nd dad...

naku being by his side all the time...spesh wen he needs her the most...loved how he actualy aldmitted his weakness 2 her nd hw he needs her..inted of hiding it behind his tough persona...it jus shows a total different side to him and their relationship wich is open in every sense...

thnku so much 4 such an amazing update nd the pm bbe

pls pls do cont soon...i always wait 4 fridays so eagerly...and wil b waiti g 4 nxt week..

love u lots

tc

xoxo
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your update hammie,,as always 😳
,, wow sensational and hawt scene in the beginning ☺️

Major dutta brke my heart , he feels for the loss fo the families and wants to help them ,,

ofcourse  his  exhilaration on walking with crutches ,, and the entire family encouraign and suporting him,, aww he was thinking of talking to his mom for nakku 's hand ,,but at tht momnet the  bereaved family members came for support..

after seeign this devastaion ,,i hope he gets to talk to nakku reg his fears and then talk to AS for his wish to get married ,,,and also liked Nakkus principles

waiting as always for your next update 😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update👏 Suds wanted to join Army😆Datta's recovery is going good. B blast part was sad, this has really happened to some of the victim's families. Thanks, waiting for the next part😊

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update hammie like always👏

one day you will kill me by the hot scenes of tasha😆

naughty dutta checking nakku in drenched sari 😆and love that he respect her principles and nakku is always there to support him

suds wala scene ie breakfast scene amazing😆

so dutta thinking to talk with her mum about nakku and his marriage superb but stop due to mumbai attack victim people's so that he can help them first and console them and then after all he'll talk to AS.

love it

thanks for pm dear

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for an awesome update Hamlet👏. My only wish is that it could telecast but it is so well written that I could visualize each frame..specially Major Dutta😍.

Tasha rain sequence was the cherry on the cake...Dutta so intense and passionate but yet so disciplined and controlled...values so Dutta like. I love the way D-N care for and support each other..each is incomplete without the other.

The bruise and sneezing scene was so cute na.
Suds joining the army..OMG..I couldn't control my laughter and Baaji asking degree hai na😆 and then Dutta confirming that Suds doesn't have one and should opt for voluntary service😆

The aftermath of the attack scene was heart wrenching..what a world we live in...not a day passes when we don't hear of something tragic😒.

I hope Dutta tells AS about his decision to marry Naku soon and Tasha gets married without further delay. Till then I am holding the edge of my chair.

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it & was waiting for the update ,you were superb it had love ,emotion & everything ,the blast part was very sensitive it just bring the point like  insecurity for eachone of us be it a man on front or a lay man ,i hope dutta overcome his fear & insecurities & live for the moment ,waiting for engagement dear 😊aur delay mat karna .update soon plzzz 
Warda. thumbnail

Hey Hammie 🤗
once again a fabulous update yaar 😊
Firstly thanks to all those girls who asked for the continuation of rain scene 😊
it was out of this world *blushing*
Moreover i love the way you write the details of their surroundings...postures...it seems that you are watching it in real...i so wish we could specially b/w MR n MV ...

Applauds for your writing skills hammie...you are just master of this art...brilliant selection of words👏

the breakfast scene was very funny...

suds wants to join army...just the thought of it makes me🤣
both dutta and naku sneezing to gether was so cute😳

Glad to read about dutta's recovery...his one leg is already working...hope he is able to stand on his feet soon...
ahmm ahmm...imagining tab naku ka kia hoga 😳

just like dutta even i have the image of that old style crutches...he he
but once again a very detailed and well researched part...still makes me wonder are you a PT yourself 😊
Baaji is one funny guy...the way he was so eager to jump into rascal was damn cute...just like a little kid 😆
but dutta is still too possessive about that bloody thing ...lol *in major's style* 😆
but may be tasha share a lot of special moments on rascal...including their first ride...in earlier chapters...
so ofcourse rascal will always remain special 😳

the bomb blast part was really sad...thats the worst issue suffered by most of the countries...i can understand what are the aftermaths of such incidents...the fear of any unexpected incident is the most hard thing to face...
feeling really sad for  all those families who have suffered the loss of losing their loved ones
in such incidents in any part of the world...Wish this planet becomes a peacefull place again...

thanks for this wonderful update hammie 🤗
waiting for the  next friday eagerly 😊

Subii thumbnail
My hammie dearest...🤗  
sorry for commenting so late.. but its better late then never😳 hai naa??😉

OMG! this update! darn HOT! I must say..
dutta's harkatein were too hot to handle 😳.. my cheeks are still burning.☺️
gosh! he is going to be the death of me for sure..☺️
I am amused as to how he even tried all this on her and that too in such style.. 😍
He has been so shy when it comes to romance and visual display of affection but this time he came out of the cocoon and showed her that he is not just a valiant soldier but he can win the battle of hearts too with the same clout & valour!  Be it anything its gonna be an immaculate performance on his part.. He is one of those people who set benchmarks for others..😍
For me he is a standard of excellence!👏
pehle to ladki ki taraf dekhta bhi nahi tha aur abhi he cant even control himself.. he just cant take his eyes off her... and bheegi saree was the final blow to his desire of having her..😉
the whole scene was brilliant! 
waise hammie personally i think it wasn't fare on nakku's part.. ek kiss to dutta ko milna hi chaiye tha 😉
what say??😆

Breakfast wala scene was very funny.. baji as always bindas.. and what was that gosh! suds wants to join army🤣 shakal dekhi hai aaine main😆

With love comes jealousy and dutta knows this very well.. loved him when he tried to tease her with small little things.. they way he passed a cheeky smile to her when lauren hugged him..i must say he is an adept soldier.. knows very well when and where to use his weapons.. 

Family getting emotional seeing dutta up on his feet was very much natural.. and baji torturing rascal was the funniest part😆 baji was jealous of rascal.. hehe and he felt insecure that it would take his place in his bhau's life.. this show how much he loves him.. aww bless him!😊

last part was the heart wrenching part. A big applaud to you for bringing up this social issue through your writing .. the way you merged the devastating Mumbai blasts with your story was just brilliant.. the pain people of Mumbai must have been though would be somewhat like this..
 I really feel helpless when such events take place.. i wish i could do something!  

To sum it up the only thing i would say is It was a fabulous update!👏

love
xxxsubi