Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

😳Hi..Hammie!

Awesome update yet again...and i am the first one too!πŸ˜†   thanks shil..iam impressed usually its daya!

The tiff that they had had me get so angry with Dutta...why can't he let go his ego for once n speak softly to nakku..He always orders the brute...But then even when they call it quits they are not quits...and how can they be! its not possible na!😳 iam just happy that Nakku told him to poff ..well done sherni..even i was getting fed upoff her goody to shoes!

Dutta getting drunk with baaji and then being found out by Nakku was good one..  o yes ithe inspiration was the scene from LTL1  where he goes vahi ni jee, nakku jee remember?

So was the interview ke time pe TaSha's drink sharing session..   i just had the urge to show some bonding... you see this is dutta's war game

OH Major Dutta had a Major heart attack seeing his cute si poppet in Sari naa!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Gud he deserves many such Major Heart arrests...He troubles our poor PT a lot!   loved this remark shil
but itni bhi innocent nehi hai PT kafi lovey dovey hoti hai lover boy ke saat!

Loved how nakku held her fort but then had to give in to that hot hot man na...I don't blame her..Barish and mausam and uspe romantic  Dutta...Ye to hona hi tha!😳   part of his war game beware  gadha ka real chaaska kuch aur hai..

But loved loved loved his simple straight-forward Proposal! it was such a heart-warming one!πŸ˜ƒ
oh yess fauji hai time waste nehi  karta straight to the point
To make for last times tardiness..i saw this before u Pmed and Reserved the spot..See So cute Naa!πŸ˜†... thankyou for your comment shil   means a lot to me guru jee xxxhammie

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ u had to point out that eh ... i noe am not first this time :( lol not even second ...wat to do i was asleep πŸ˜†
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

Mindblowing update Hammie dear!!  Dutta at his best in playing the mind game.

you got it spot on! mind games! interrogation style !
 Nakku paying the price for keeping a secret.  Wow!! so he got it out of her mouth nd he is equally smitten by her nd wants her forever for himself. 
yesss thats the bit i liked the best ..so crafty and wily of him.. because what he was going to do next had to be done democratically! by asking her about her relationship with Harshad!

He  is an extremely intelligent , supersensitive, unpredictable, posessive lover, nakku ko bappa bacheye. The long update is sooo goood that i had to read it again nd again.  I hve gone bonkers over this story nd it is insatiable now.  God help me too😳.

loved the adjectives you used to describe him  yes that is what the writer wants to feel for  her creation..Dutta /Mishal the complete man!... thanks for your wonderful comments!xxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishaa

thank u hammie for such a lovey dovey update you really made my day so dutta won the emotional war he won his nakku i mso happy but again have to wait for next friday to know what will be the reaction of dutta's family on his decision and especially reactions of harshad please get rid of him soon.thanks for a lovely long update and long update i really love a lover in hard major dutta. 😊😳

yes that  is and always will be his main strategic point in  war games... knew  you would be happy with the last bit of making commitment.   happy you liked the long update...xx thanks for your comments krishaa...hammie
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

love  the update the comment of nakku look and thedutta harshad part and the last part i love that

pleased you liked Nakku's look ... it's the look i would like to give her... but yes i could visualize Mahi/Nakku inthat sari and hair do.. ... yeah no way dutta would sit thre taking some one  else's smoke in...  served Harshad right dutta did hat he wanted to do exclude Harshad from Batasha!!
pagal nehi hai humara sheero! xxxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved dear hamiee will be back soon πŸ€—

EditedπŸ˜‰
Hey Dear HamieeπŸ€—
Iam here finally ...sorry a bit late πŸ˜³ no you busssy laaady ma'm hammie knows!
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PMπŸ€—Loved it as always yaaraπŸ‘πŸΌ...
So Major Dutta was eave droppin near naku"s roomπŸ˜†he is so in love πŸ˜³...Hearing the naku"s convo his temper must be sky rocketted naπŸ˜†   yes he hit the roof with his ..never mind su..
So Duji got drunk and our baaji is giving major advice to get engaged ,,,But Gadha wont dnt wanaa confess as feelingsπŸ˜† gadha wohi kara ga jo us ka dhamaak bolae ga...Loved baaji here a true friend ...πŸ€— yes wanted to give baji his rightful place in Duttsa's life
Loved Tasha moments and Omg the Fight like Cats and DogsπŸ˜†...Haila she gave him back when he asked her about harshad πŸ˜³Our major is no mood to listen ...πŸ˜†wanna end there relationship ...😳,,,,But know it was just temporary  phase ... yes Nakku had to say some thing  .. especially when he was losing it completely and was out of order
Haila he is so bowled over with Naku"s Beauty and simplicity πŸ˜†. beauty  tu  cheez hi aisi hai ke a man can be bowled  over aur wo bhi humari Naku jaise..Butdidn"t want to go with naku . was doing complete drama bazzi.! .But then went coz of AS ...Loved there eyelocks and then the ice -breaking btwn them ... was doing complete drame bazzyyy  ..  su  yess! hammie ko pata hai thuje konse  waley scene pasand hainπŸ˜‰ soopy wale! mush mushe!

Dont wanna comment on that harshad😑can"t stand him   per kyon ,pyar karte hi nakku se 3 saal se.!..But Good Dutta showed him is place and told him to leave the Table ...πŸ˜‰...  
yes that bit  liked as wel dirty boy smoking at the dining table !

Omg The last part was just Bang on ...Left me breathless i know  ...Loved the song and the way u added the romance and Finallly Yipee he proposedπŸ₯³...Loved it β€οΈ...Can"t wait for the nxt part yaara ...Wonder what will happened?...Me will wait eagerly ...pls jaldi update karna 
u take care and see ya around    glad you liked the update suhana ..thanks for your colorful comments !  and this dented chappy  koon hai ye waise?  xxhammie

Lots of love and hugs
suhanaπŸ€—

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
jus reread d update...cnt get enough of it... *sigh*... <3
Hamlet53 thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: daya0628

Reserved...why didnt i see this ...πŸ˜• ...will be back after work :D

E d i  t e d ...

H a m m i e ! mein aagai :D chalo...imma read and comment at the same time :P

Chapter 11:
Starts with D riding away in Rascal to meet Baaji but decides to eaves drop on the way lol...my my major is very possesive lol...I liked how Naku sensed him but just miss eh ...he left by time she turned to look...Baaji busy with business related paperwork...haha omg D is so right Baaji will find any excuse to drink...but then loved how D is just like botaal nekal.

marad ka becha hai or rather Sher ka bacha hai ..neat peta hai rocks pe nehi ..he is no less am sure :P Aww our man is kind of out of it...in thoughts of his beloved...and Baaji my man...suggesting he get his saggai done before she leaves. Oh ho...Dutta being all cool and saggai is all bull to him ...says one thing but hearts says another na yes daya over clever bunta hai gadha kehi ka...love how Baaji just bluntly states it would only make his Naku his for sure and oush Harshad out of the picture...both arguing about Harshad's feelings...i enjoyed this scene...well written hammie.πŸ˜ƒ..loved the tasha moment here...when he comes by to her room and their little chat...and the way he asks her to drop him to his room. loved the way she he held his arms out for her  ye very childish he can be such a silly sausage ! pata nehin nasha mein tha  bhi ye nehiπŸ˜†and she heaved him and both fall over...but she does manage to get off the man as he was in deep drunken stupor lol...but loved the way he called her and she turned back and prayed for him...loved the bit between AS and Baaji...and aww poor guy felt snubbed and unwanted but i would too in that situaiton.πŸ˜ƒ..love how he says 'aap chinta na karyan Baji hai abhi...baji kuch na kuch to kerga' ..fear not right :P ... love the very laid back relationship Baaji and Naku have...pure friendship :D yay baaji told her...now i want this all to be set straight...D and N only together...there is no room for a third wheel here yes Baji is doing his bit and he's right  ye dutta tu maddie hai...TaSha convo...liked Nakus behavior here...while he was trying to be cool and flirtly with her...and then he asked her about harshad and she responded with a question...well done ...and omg her out burst...he is using her for time pass..i was like :O ...and then he said same to her omg lol...and god this guy in anger says too much...poor girl not even given a chance to explain herself. OH no she thinks he would cut her out of his life...and man this fight is heating up ...oooh and it reached high point re...breaking the bond?   sara drama hai lovers tiff  its about time kahani mein spanner in the πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰works*shocked* :O  ...these two are being stupid...but haha they had their first major fight...so the coming back together will be sweeter naπŸ‘ ...I hope so...and stupid Harshad had to land up in their lives ! omg these two i tell u ...not talking to each other...yet the feelings will never change and they will never be able to stay away from each other...lol aww she's tidyin up everything and he ends up helping ...quite a softie on the inside softie nehi spoilt brat he needs his back side wacked!...oh there is so much love btwn these two...oh this major sach mein gadha hi hai ...treating her like that esp day of interview...tsk tsk...lekin at the same time he also feels that she would be better in hands of someone with more secured life...aww that scene btwn tasha at the car was hot and the water drinking damn.😳..wat a moment...they mustve really loved that water ..yaya he wished her best of luck...and like baaji said ice is thawing... lmao oh i love this major..the way he said he minds about Harshad smoking and he ended up leaving the moment LOL loved it...i love Baaji ...giving them moments to themself...the car scene was nice too but then again there come that question again  ...hmmm he will just not understand it...she will have to say it straight to him...he knows but he just needs to hear it and am damn sure he will not let it go ...omg hammie...the song sequence was amazing ...well written can imagine it so perfectlyπŸ˜ƒ...and haha like i expected he asked her and she gave him the answer he knew he would get...lol love how he says he won  oh yes har waqat. us per war and mind games sawar hota hain..the man needs to go back to the treches Daya..got it out of he mouth ...OMG he asked her to marry him and she said yes WOOHHHOOO ...yay...and u had to end it here eh ! ...although this was quite a long part...loved it to the core...and sorry...i wrote so much .i loved your feed back sharmilee tim tim!..didnt realize...will keep them shorter and sweeter next time lol...update next part soon...love you lots...take care...chat with u soon πŸ€—    thankkoo my sharmilee calm daya xxx hammie!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hey Hammie ,,this is my 1st read for  today and boy !! what a read !!!πŸ˜›

absolutely enjoyed it , Major Dutta ,, is childish sometimes but at the same time so endearinng too.. drama karta hai the attention seeker , some times i wonder if he;s suffering with ADS.. mummying he wants from nakku , she should give a tight slap on his bum!

so he got drunk and nakku took bajji's class in mmrng she care's for him , na , it is so obvious to all   oh yes and Nakku was dead right healt and safety issue yaar !

Naku bowled every one over , by dressign up in a saree ,, Major saaab was drolling ,,u bet .,
ok , he said he dint want to go , .Really ?  πŸ˜‰ dil pe haat h kar bolo major saab !!!πŸ˜‰ u dint want to leave her alone for a min i bet πŸ˜‰  yes again drama queen bana hoya hain ,i tell you fauj choor kr Mumbai film industry join ker laye [pun]

harshad ,, ko achi tarah se jagah dikaye Major saabne ,, smoking at the table ? πŸ˜‘    haan yu theekh hai kahana kay table pa such an obnixious harkeet ... shukar  hai dutta ne tu chamat nehi jama diye!

so finally Major saab heard whnt he wanted to hear from the horses mouth
the scene in the rain was sizzling Hammie absoleutley !sizzling !!  lvoed it    πŸ˜‰

and OMG finally the proposal 😍  was  so straight forward ,,just majorlike 😍😍  oh yes short and to the point .mission accomplished

absolutley loved it   xx thanksfor your lovely comments rajaaa! hammie

waitign for next hammie

thnks
Raj

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

edited:

Thank you sooo much for this wonderful and long update Hammie πŸ€—
dutta is such a tuff nut yaar...i just cant imagine...what patience naku have got to tolerate his attitude...or i would say she is sooo much in love with him...that she is so fond of pampering him like a kid
Hats off to that girl!!!  sometimes I wonder ke she hasspoilt him ith her Saab SAAB THIS AND THAT..DO DIN CHORE DE USSE TU SEDHA ho jaie ga ye faugi sher!

haww...tasha had their first major clash..though I was very angry at dutta regarding his question about harshad...
but keeping in mind his possessive nature i think even this part was very well justified...how can somebody like him
tolerate that his naku was talking to that leech ...or went to meet him without informing him.. yes ye hi tu .. baat nehi chopani chaiya woh bhi from a man like him ho is tranparent by heart but by mind ..mind games play karta hai ..

LOved baaji a lot...the concern he shows towards dutta and naku as a friend/brother makes me wish everyone should be blessed with a friend like him... 😊

Naku in a sari ...wow...i can so imagine major k dil ka haal...πŸ˜†
how was he holding himself...  yes he was very fakely dignified!
Thank God nothing unpleasent happend at the interview trip due to harshad...infact i would say it was not your day kid πŸ˜†
poor guy was so frustrated ...🀒 harshad deserved it .. besides dutta is watching him big time.waiting for any loop hole .. war game ,the battle is onn only dutta is doing it in is own style!

I liked that drink sharing scene a lot ...it was very cute...what i liked the most was although they had a tiff earlier but they both started again so comfortably...as if both of them know that they just cant let go off each other no matter what happens    phela pyaar hai dona ka ..more so for Dutta jo aurat se miles rahta hai

aww...naku was so eager to know from him that hows she looking...
i guess his reply "kha jaoun ga" was even more hotter ...lol  ye probably embarressed at his petty behaviour  he he knows how to fight ..  he was certanly doing the fighting from his side

the brief moment they shared in the car alone was very nice...😳...thanks to the girls PT skills πŸ˜ƒ
and the last raining part was something else...everytime you take such moments to another level ...very well written...and song selections are killing in every update 😍 thanks warda kne you would be appreciative of the songs

and the proposal...Finally the Man had done it... *dancing* ...yayyy
what a kodak moment it was...😳
it was so straight forward...just like the way dutta is...
and icing on the cake was the rain and topless dutta and bheegi hui sari main naku...*faints*
but still he brought that question in between...gosh...bohat ziddi bacha hai πŸ˜ƒ thaphar wala hai use mera sai
poor naku had to answer that to make that lil baby happy 😳... yeh all the world love a lover.the way he said he won ...*devil* πŸ˜ƒ

awww...but will she leavefor dera within three weeks...hope she leaves after saagae..

sorry Hammie im bit late with my comment...actually was badly strucked in college today till evening due to preprations of an event...and add to thatheavy rain...gosh it was a tuff day today...still damn tired... no problems ,studies come in first

but thanks to your refreshing update...enjoyed it a lot...
pls update soon...i know like bollywood movies next part will be released on friday...lol...but will count the days...thanks for being so consistent ...and giving us a weekly dose of ur brilliant Ff...😳
lots of Love...stay blessed πŸ€— thanks for your wonderful feed back warda.. loking forward after te next up date! xxx hammie