Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

YES HAMMIE BELIV IT O NT IT REALLY IS ME LOL
welcome ma'm hamlet is delighted to have your comments your grace[bows]

now without furthr ado...my comnt...enjoy...
yes awaiting ab bol bhi de!

ohmigod hammie am totally speachless!!!!
now thats a change you do't say 

it was absolutly brilliant!!
 thank you ma'am!

there were so many scenes that reminded me of othello nd had a taste of shakespeare in it...
well that's exactly the connection I was looking for
and you got it!  so kissey

especially when harshad wnt 2 the barber...reminded me of iago...from othello...yucky man...me not likes him at all...hes rather disgusting narrow minded being!!!
no! jealous! green the colour for jealousy
i rely hope dis evil creature doesnt accompany tasha/baji!!!! XD 
now remember he has an interview also ,and if he's saving on petrol what's the harm,be reasonably!

oh damn.jealousy really is a greeneyed monster..is it not XD
yes you got it right at last! well done missy!

nd harsh is trying a lil 2 hard at it...dnt u  fink..makin it so obvious dat he is up2 suma...hes right hes young youthful..thus imature...actualy very immature 4 his age... 
no,he's only fighting for his love...oops chappel!

even tho dutta acted unharmed by his stupid talks...he stil left a seed of suspicion behind...wich im feelin quite worried bout sinc i was gettin all d horrible feelings i had wen i read/watchnd othello...i jus hope they fight all d odds without much seperation wen d time cums...
yaar Major Dutta na dhoop mein baal nehi safaad
kiya ... he's played war games before..have faith in him... whether he can battle with himself is the question missy?

absolutly loved all tasha scnes omg d song went purrfectly with dem!!!
the song was a reaction of what I saw on lcl between
"nrd &saibhaan..so this was my Dutta&Nakku
version..glad you liked it/πŸ˜‰

the way u made it all flow was stunning!!
 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ thankyou i hope the song writer or Amitabh are not offended! pun Dutta[ Mishal] to exclusive hai!

i love it how tasha r both refering eachother wit names only lovers wud use 4 eachother...awesome
haan per gadha ne bhi tak mau se nehi kha Nakku
ko ILU.
the passion the love the intensity of it is rely created a very divine yet powerful atmosphere...
😭  just as well we FF writers can still create it so well done to all FF tasha writersπŸ‘

nd the best thng is the way u create dat...theres a ray of lust yet d love overridesit...their romance seems so hot nd passionate yet so pure and innocent...its jus so mesmerising...
aww missy Iam humbled ,😳 your remarks are a big part of the inspiration

however,,,i rely hope dutta wrks out the plan behind harshs evil acts...or rather dis extra sweet tlk...
 we'll have to see ,even I don't know what Major Dutta
is up to
 y dus he wana go wrk so early... :(((
ghar baith ke kya kare ga ,bas nakku kay saat sare din maskhere tu nehi kar saketa,all the time!

omg i almost 4gt...did i tel u hw much i loved d scene wer dutta was tld nt 2 use rascal...nd d luks he gav 2 naku...they wer so adorable..almost urging her 2 say somethng 2 chnge der mind...he seemed almosst lyk a lil child at d time...wich he is deep dwn...des r d best times wenn u can hav a sneek-a-peek of his tender childish side...oh how am gona miss their rides on rascal...
 I know he is getting to attached to Rascal,perhaps getting lazy.. but till his legs are not stable ,he'll still or rather ,Rascal will be by his side!😳

thnku sooo soo much 4 such an amazing n powerful updare...loved every bit [exc harsh]
actually as a writer Harshad was the one I enjoyed
writing about the most..cameo role!

i bet ur surpisd hw i comented on ur update...aur woh bhi itni jaldi...but i fote agar abhi nahi kiya toh phir kabhi nahi hoga lol
I was delighted to see your loong comment missy
means a lot to me...  made my datelike I said ye mera chaska hota hai...readers comments⭐️ hammie

lots of lve

mwah
xoxox

Thanks very much...apologies being late in responding to your comments

@ warda:  always look forward for your lengthy feed back,of course dedicated the song to you ,remember ,i told you the dil kyon bhaka was a reaction to a diggu /sahibaan scene in LCL ..and you mentioned that you would like my reaction on the love scene between NRD and nakku  sooo how could I refuse ,as I was fuming already ..but still glad you responded well...Harshad well, he's the cameo ...quite a reaction I got from the readers! Chaal yar give him a chance ...have a heart .. xxxhammie

@rrs :  happy that you liked the update.. haan harshad hai ek problem,dekho how Dutta deals with him  ! xxhammie

@ krishaa: battle tu looks like will happen ,but will Dutta rise to it ,is the question? will he see it as a battle ..remember Dutta  does his own thing!  Xxx hammie

@ daya: thanks for your lovely blue feed back... my thoughts are on p.34 .. keep your long comments coming on my UDss  xxhammie

@ sdr:  thanks for your comment, glad you enjoyed! luv hammie

@  ushankitvc: glad you enjoyed..yes I too am pleased he's on his feet,but still has a long way to go yet before he can walk normally...harshad well pyar karta hae nakku se ,kya kere beechara? Engagement ? pata nehi? Dutta sab ko ekdha ker ke he choorey ga..we'll have to see!  Xx hammie

@prncz:  raj thank you for your lovely feed back my mate...soo glad you liked it ... nehi yaar Iam not a  medical person..have doctors in the family, mother, aunts ,cousins ,nephew! Now me...well I am an educationist!  How does the sound ... I do check up stuff though ...there are pretty clued up people on the forum ,many of the FF readers are educated ,well informed people ,so one cannot take them for a ride..even in the name of poetic license... so I try to be true to fact where ever I can!   Oh! You a maths and physics person wow I am impressed ... kya baat hai clever clogs!   Happy you liked the tasha bonding ,I mean Raj who does'nt? Dutta kya keray ga Harshad ke mamlay mein ? ye tu use ne mhuje bhi nehi batiya...security clamp!!! Ha haa xxhammie

@Mishez:  missy! Thanks for your fabulous feed back well done girl you got the Iago reference  to Harshad ...excellent ... waise I left a detailed comment  on your  great feed back  on page 36 ...it would be nice if friends can read it ...some free laughs they will get xxxhammie

@ suhana:   glad you warmed to the romantic side of things lady... soft touch..me more into Harshad side of things ... jealously ... you mentioned true love wins... I don't know ? would you say to lose in love is also a win... I am thinking of that song from Jab we met , "na ye khoona hai, na ye pana hai"...  as the sher is concerned he is grand majestic and certainly not pushed into things he takes his time ... who would dare to mess with the lion... the rest of the jungle just waits for his move!  Waise wo ghulab ke phool kalam saaz ke liya hai ye Major Dutta ke liya ? Xx hammie

@ziks:  lovely to hear from you ... i loved your long feed back ,ever since you left for your exams  and prep have missed you ...,have left a commenton p.35  you take girl and best of lick for exams ...am sure you'll perform well xxxhammie

@ scorpio:  priyaaa .tera comment ka jawab I gave straight away ..it was rocking and  hilarious sooo I haaad answer straight away...even now when aI go through it never stops me from rolf! Comment on p.35 Xx hammie

@ mnx:  thanks for your comment, glad you enjoyed Xx hammie

@ nakusha: glad you enjoyed the update ... aaga kya hota hai ..nakku intezzar ? even Iam getting feed up  of Dutta's dilly dallying...I think Nakku should Dump him!

@brvr:   loved your comments  ,oh more positive comments for my writing skills gosh I am getting a swollen head now...  now getting back to Dutta one word to sum him up unpredicatable! What his moves is going to make ...we'll have to wait and watch! Xxxhammie

@ ranjana:  see! remembered  you lovely name ..always love reading your colourful feed backs..the emoticons  and the little red comments you are right Harshad  hai jealousy ka mera ..whether he's daft is yet to be seen... while Dutta will be as elusive as MR himself... glad you loved the lovey dovey   haaai bits ... xx hammie

Thanks to all those friends  also who made time and read the update and pressed like!

Lots of love and many thanks for your time and feed backs! Hamlet.12.7.11

ahmm ahmmm *clears throat*

just a reminder...kal friday hai 😳
Samajh gaye na πŸ˜ƒ

@  well I  thought you'd never ask! done it it's so bloody looong man...  Majja dutts  is sooo hard to deal with he's doing my damn head in! yes he will be turning up in full form !xxxhammie

yayy...its a long update
cant wait yaara...can you pls update it today if you have already written πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Warda.

yayy...its a long update
cant wait yaara...can you pls update it today if you have already written πŸ˜³

Same here, cant wait till tmw, so so, why not now or late in the night i dont mind really!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by brvr

Same here, cant wait till tmw, so so, why not now or late in the night i dont mind really!πŸ˜ƒ
Exactly!! 😊
hammie pls do it today...no matter at midnight
we dont mind to stay awake for are beloved major 😳
oye warda and brvr    yaar faugi hai her  cheez  time pa karta hai !waqat per..haaa ha ... i have to proof read it ..i'll try your'e welcome to stay up the whole night  for the man...he'll like that he's already got his head up in the clouds. haaa.xxhammie
So late yet i hope not so late that u will kill me...It was lovely update..no check that it was awesome update...Dutta is finding it hard to keep his hands off nakku...But u know in a way i feel he is male chauvinistic...Sorry to say that but his chauvinism is endearing...because it ricks of Possessiveness... He is so very possessive of his woman that he wants to keep her sheltered yet he understands her need to work.

The less i say about harshad the better..The guy was actually too juvenile to even be considered a threat to Dutta...I think in Dera Dutta will show him tht getting a haircut doesn't make u a soldier...Blood sweat and flesh is burnt to mold a man to being a soldier!

I wonder why nakku has not told anyone yet about refusing Harshad...she should let it out soon before it can be used by him against her.

Wonder how Dutta managed to keep quiet at the brunch..i was expecting that anytime now Harshad will have a flying saucer hit him on his head...but was surprised that dutta controlled himself...Major Dutta should get a medal for that herculean task itself.

Glad he stood up..and now is on the mend and on his feet...GO Major  Go u Can do It! 

Thanks hammie and sorry mate for being so late! In all the Jazz taht is life i just was left clutching at stuff! its past 12 here in India..and i am commenting on ur FF...hope u can understand how much this means to me! Waiting for more.

Thanks Hammie...Sorry mate for being this late this time...u know how it Life,work,friends and all that Jazz circus! It was aroyal

Ha haaa ummm clears throat 
Hammiieee (shutting eys tightly*

im im sorry for being gayap 

sorry dear , i know tumhare military rule main no sorry only punishment but u see i so wanted to heal Major Dutta k went to learn some physio theraphy

but u know what Major saab said to me

Therapy Stunts Posters

mera dil he tod diya ,
he didnt take theraphy from me

is liye was collecting my dil kay tukray !

almost got 100 parts out of 1000 pieces ,

will b eback soon 

dont use ur military orders on me plzzz!

i love uuu :)