Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 27

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Dear Hamiee🤗
iam here finally yaara ...Read the update in morning itself but was in rush for work😳...Now read it again ...What an Superb and wonderful update👍🏼👏As always loved it to the core 😉
Major Dutta got morning glimpse of naku ..haila ek bhi chance nahi choodta romance ka😍😍...Loved the moment ...
Dutta in blue kurta "su faints"😆😍...Wow so baaji is excited that lauren is coming 😉...haila even trying to line maaroying on her ...
Wow me impressed he told baaji to stayback when lauren was present in the room ...and dnt want naku to feel bad or take it other way na...
Omg D took a baby step 😳 and everyone are so excited ...But aww he will miss Rascal...But cant wait to see him Fit and healthy 😉...
I just loved the song and the romance in between ...i was imagining it all ...really mindblowing ☺️☺️
Arrrg i so hate Harshad😡,,,,,But our sher is no less he will win this war all the way...No matter how harshad tries😳,,,,,True love will win ...Omg the precap is damn interesting yaara ...Pls jaldi udate karo ...u take care and see ya around ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗

...Hamieee...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Hamlet,

Iam writing comments on this ff though exams are there . Just came once to forum  for relax and read the update and can't stop commenting .

Iam reading mainly this ff because of its uniqueness  i.e dutta character  his morals , principles . I love and respect major dutta character very much in this . Iam ver much fascinated this dutta  saab . Mainly he is one woman man that i love more . I love his morals and principles in life . I love love major for this .👏

Love love the sweet  and lovely romance between tasha and love the unique and unconditional love between tasha .  The moments between tasha and  major saab constant staring at naku and his sharing of happiness with naku and giving complete credit to her .😍

Defintely in all those scenes his eyes completly are on naku and seeing her reactions though his complete family is there.  His priority is  naku there its clearly seen and romance superb . Song and passion in that lovely .

Major saab standing on his legs iam very happy for this . And harshad's pavlov and his low level thinking on major saab  i hate hate hate this harshad .   I hate harshad in this part . I think he has gone out but oh god trying to seperate tasha . Its sad .😕

Harshad boy  he is such a jerk ,  His behaviour on dining table , how he intentinally spills poison in all minds that there was something between him and naku . Urggg  i hate this guy  .  He turns dangerous though he knows naku loves major still he is playing his cheap tricks . So underestimating major saab  and his love for naku . 😡

And  i hate that lauren also her cheap dressing and her cheap behaviour definetely i have no respect for that character 😡.     Baazi's behaviour with lauren is funny .

I loved so much when major saab tolds baazi to stay there in his room when lauren is there . Oh really hamlet iam so much impressed and my heart goes out for him . My love and respect  doubled for this major saab . He is such a gem really . 🤗👏
👏
  I know very well that major saab  is a  strictly one woman man  that's y i love and respect him  . That's y i love this major saab  very much  for his uniqueness  and for his morals and principles .  👏

Its very sad that tasha are going to seperate because of their respective jobs . Hope tasha marriage happens soon and they won't seperate .

Both are going to jobs differently omg hope tasha won't seperate of harshad .  want tasha marriage soon . 😊

Need a strong realtionship  and bonding between tasha before going to jobs as baazi said . I know harshad and any other cheap tricks wont work on tasha but still loves to see them as married couple soon .😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ziks  look its great to see your lengthy remark on my update again
...I thought to my self hainn ye adher kya ker rahi hai... but yes loved your comments ...also pleased to note that you are taking breaks between exams... ..you are doing very well... phase of life once they are over ...you can have a respite and do the things that you want in your leisure time... all the very best in the exams that are left..you look after your self... major dutta likes girls who know what they want and work hard towards it..haaa... i'll keeping you updated with the updates... see after the exams xxxwith much love hammie
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey hammie

awesome update like always  

love it dear

so lauren is there for his new exercise

major saying chunni kaha hai teri nakku...saying hello to lauren but checking out nakku from top to bottom...when all left stop her to stay with him...then baaji ko bhaganaa..at breakfast searching for her...song amazing

now dutta can stand lovely and all are happy and dutta more happy to see nakku

harshad with new look bechara jealously ka maara hua gonna war with major... poor and daft
person thinks anything      
he wanna go early might want to separate tasha so that he can prove nakku that he is more better for her than dutta.
so major got hint about something is fishy with  harshad and he must have thought something to know truth about him and his bad intentions

thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Hammie

I am here again 'check on ur boy '.Hi , Major .

Oh ! Now I begin 'new bride ( raises my eyebrows and smirks ) 'Good going boy .

ooo La la la   ''.. Lauren  and ''''.wait Baji ( shocked )

Dutta 'darling  , who else in PN has the guts to check out Naku that u so worried abt her Chunni ...Bol Bol ..Or R u scared of ur self 'Hmm

Ahh ha .. Our Baby walked today ''..awe .

Harshad ...loser 'U calls himself a man and In love ''what a Poor joke

U think u r a man '' dude u r no else than a despo '..listen , man is not a man becoz of functional unit 'Dutta on wheels is more a man than can ever be '''. Nd one flying kick on ur unit will put down for days or maybe permitted , then what will u be '''.defi not a woman and surely not a man in ur own words ''.

When u love a woman '''.if u can''u did know that she needs more than what u can offer '..she needs a real man '''.what u r not .

Man who is human , funny , who knows her , loves and respect '..stand by her ''.u r surely not that '..

Dutta ''.Growl boy growl '''

Silsila ''.What a version ''tu khoti toh...Lovely 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hamlet loved the update ,dutta is in warmode again i hope he gives fitting reply to harsha ,i hope he doesn't take taunt on his disability , waiting for the sakar pura 😊dutta kitna wait karwai ga bechare naku ko 😆update soon
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ scorpio just saw your comments 🤣   about harshad Iam in sticthes so hilarious dutta to kick in his functional unit🤣

and the remark about nakku's chunni🤣 thanks for making me laugh sooo hard! pun ye maat bhool harshad loved Nakku 3 saal se ... dutta na tu  nakku  ko notice bhi nehi kiya pechale saaloon mein
he may know her but... xxxhammie
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice update👏 Story is progressing well, Datta is slowly recovering, Harshad too wants Naku. Now Datta has to tell AS soon abot Naku. Waiting for the next part. Thanks😊

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for the delay.  LUVd every bit, ur style is so unique nd u seem to me like a veteran in writing.  Thanx for the lovely updates at regular intervals nd im eagerly waitin for the weekends.  Comin to the last update dutta is completely head over heels in luv with nakku nd how will he survive the seperation?   I hope he has come up with something against Harshad's evil plans,  Actually i was worried when after Harshad's ranting dutta will get into a shell nd be somewhat suspicious of nakku or atleast withdraw from her, but as always u surprised me here. 👍🏼 So, now im again anxiously waitin for ur next googly.  Thanx Hamlet!!
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ scorpio just saw your comments 🤣   about harshad Iam in sticthes so hilarious dutta to kick in his functional unit🤣

and the remark about nakku's chunni🤣 thanks for making me laugh sooo hard! pun ye maat bhool harshad loved Nakku 3 saal se ... dutta na tu  nakku  ko notice bhi nehi kiya pechale saaloon mein
he may know her but... xxxhammie

Hammie ..I was riled with him 
that permanent turn permitted ...and grammar mistakes 
But u got my point .😉

abt kicking Harshad's  functional unit ...I think  even Naku can do that .. but making it into a defunct unit only  Dutta can do so ...I hope he does it with all he has ... 

nd hi  ...Harshad may have  loved her for 3yrs ...but now he asking for it to be returned...Some love , must say 
 ...Dutta may be ignored for all these years but when he loved her ...he loved like a man is supposed love  a woman and treated like a lady 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago