Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: scorpio10

@ Hammie ''Priya has Landed to meet Major Shaab .

good gawd !!!!!!  heaven help majja Dutts.. ohhh priyaaa ,he'll be singing!
Salam Namaste'.. How r u 'I see Major is doing fine ..infact very good , in while he confined to Rascal   '..This is the amazing thing of his personality '.Never say never .  oh yes mard ka baacha hai with Sher ki qualities..grrr.

But Now ..Now With entry of Ganpat 'I see red .  oye ganapat ne goli khaney hai kya?

U know ..its SIL and FIL usually have uniquely funny relationship ''Its becoz both love the same Girl '''..For the FIL  she will always be Daddy's lil girl and the Guy a intruder ''.
no matter how good the guy , he always looked at with raised eyebrows ''.

No match for Dutta ki theerchi nazar jo kar de panjer!

But here '''.the situation is diff '..acc to be FIL '.. The guy is too good to be true ''..so FIL  settling for a non accepted option .

OMG! Love is working its wonders '..Dutta is so scared of losing her '' he so much in love with her '..that  he thinking incase he dies in combat '.what will happen to her , if they r married .  

U fool , Major 'when u loves someone u l.ove everything that comes with person 'or nothing at all ''.that's what naku has done ''.she loves for u r n d what u r '.. Duh ! This boy .

Naku cries in his amrs ( awe )''.U know however independent a person ''..There will always will someone they turn to when times comes '''its then one understand what the other means to u .

Wow At last the confess '.. I Thought '.Its would be like " Did not  u understand , woman"

aaah lekin mau se phir bhi nehi bola gadha! action...action! 

Dutta ''why do not u tell AS '.tell her . ( slams my head ) '''Listen to ur friend, Smart boy '. "shai bol raha hai .su le tu"..

Nd Harsh , boy '.u r no match for Major Shaab '.so run till u have time ''.  pata nehi shall i bring a twist!

*************************************************************************************************8

Btw ..Hammie ...R u a Derawali ... yesss Punjab! 

thanks for making me rock with laughter  .🤣  with the feed back priyaaa 

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hammie i de-res p.28  😆 sorry sorry i took forever ...but am here :D Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
@  daya     😛thanks for your lovely feedback... well glad you enjoyed the update..

yess Harshad is back? ihave not started the next chapter though... mental glitch... waise you are a busy ladyyy! outing?   but thanks for updating WOL   ,iwas in the middle of the kichen scene enjoying when Igot a call from Pakistan which lasted for 1 hour and a bit... its 11.15 GMT,here but Iam hell bent on reading the part you have updated cant wait for tommorrow... xxx hammie🤗
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@hammie  ...hehe yup busy ...with family dinners...movies with different friends...work..and also in uni for the summer trying to finish my elective credits so i dont have to take many courses next semester...have wedding shopping to do...which is annoying cuz i hate shopping lol...writing ff btwn all this phew ...this week has just been hectic lving early coming home really late ...sleep deprived too lol uff busy busy i think this week is less busy for me

as for the ff...no prob me only updated for u and raj wanted the party lol...the next part i have a scene in mind but am not sure wat else to do lol ...maybe it will be really short :P
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear Hamiee🤗
First of all iam very sorry for been so late😳yaar was really caught in work and had guests home ...So finally today had a chance 😉
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always❤️
Now coming back to Update ...
Haila our Major is listening to AS and Ganpat"s Convo chori chupke chupke ...Awww and not to happy about what he heard and poor him trying to hard to hide his emotions😳...
Loved Ram ,Dutta and baaji get together 😉...And bajji and ram teasing Dutta😆
OMG Harshad bk in pic😲Thanx god naku rejected his proposal in front of her babaa and Harshad to ...But "sigh she will leave PN due to commitment to her work😭pls make her stay 😳
She only belongs to major dutta😍...I just loved the scenes btw Tasha ...it just takes us to totally different part of the world😍And the last part was a killer seriously ...Silence is golden😃btwn this 2 ...it say"s alot ...Thanx yaara ...Precap is rocking as well ...Can"t wait for the nxt part ...Pls jaldi update karna ...u take care and see ya around 
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too Good!!!!!!!!  No words to match ur writing skills.  Girl,  just hope u continue to do justice to this story nd entertain us.  Thank u from the bottom of my heart  for the wonderful update nd the pm.  🤗
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me edited my spot hammie...bear my comments
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hamiee...   *hug* 
Me un res my spot pg 28 *wink*
Sorry for taking so long *kan pkad kar* 
Got held up with last min.com jobs hehehe
Hope I don't bored u ..:D
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Thanks very much, Majja  Dutts luvves long feed backs, opps feed up of gajar ka halwas !

@ SHIL: Thanks for your promised feed back...we'll umm.. I may consider your idea ... waise don't you warm to the romancing the stud is already carrying out? ,personally I thought he is preeettty innovative in the use of Rascal... lap shap... closey shlosey  innocent lardki ke saath! Bhai tu shaadi hi kar le gadhay jab itne chaskay ker ne hain! ...but no assing around he is ! xxxhammie

@krishaa :   massie jeee   glad you liked the up date  ,   more to come  jani ! xxhammie

@ azm :   oh yesss a long chaska feed back from you!  ..loved reading it ..! haila reminded you of Mishal    bestest compliment  oye hoi!    Main maar giya  !  by the way  who were you chatting up on the phone ??  nooo there were no typos it was brill the feed back.. huggy kissey Xxx hammie

@ushankitv:  me too , personally liked his convo with his mother .. well he is a mamma's boy and he does want a tad mothering from Nakku ,methinks she's caught on to that! , pleased you like the tasha scenes ,who does'nt me included xxhammie

@ prncz:  oye rajaaah! Loved you long comment please make them even longer ,should'ent be such a chore  to write about the eternal gadha...he hawww! Glad you responded well to the dose of romance .oh he's always ready to hit it off with Nakku! Nakey aur pooche pooche!   luv hammie

@  warda:  thank you mate for a fantastic loon feed back..,have to admit Isoo ... yes Nakku is a lass who knows what she wants for sure... and she's blessed that her dad listened to her... but itni smart bhi nehi hai ...as the Sher took her for a ride ...well for his part of mentoring her aand loving her ...thats Major Dutta for you!.. yes Baji innocent ,funny but truthful...I wish THE GADHA WOULD LISTEN TO THE COURT JESTER!  SO HAPPY YOU LIKED THE BONding SCENES BETWEEN Dutta and Nakku ..the last scene was a reaction to the scene, well my knee jerk reaction to a recent episode of LCL where dicckie put a gajra in the nutter's hair ... I did'nt like to include the gajra in my writing... so I USED THE SONG but deleted the gujra verse ..yuk found it too revolting ..so did it my way! Xx hammie

@ rrs1391: thanks for reading and your comment xxhammie

@ mnx: dead right mate for him and her Duty comes first ..that's what he liked about her ,apart from her stunning looks! Glad you enjoyed...xxxhammie

@ nakusha: thank's very much for your comments about my creativity... aur Nakku as usual tujhe jaldi he hote hai... yaar saber ka Sher meetha hota hai! Haaa ha!  Xx hammie

@eternityluv: oh thank you for your lovely comment ,,,yep sahu tu ha hamara Gadha ,but smart ass ..look at all the fun he's having with her exploiting,and exploring  every avenue of Nakku's emotions!  Nooo don,t worry he'll  never  goli se urdhaa her ... he wants to keep her captive yaar! Itna  gadha  nehi  haiii ye Sher... paltu bena ka rekhey gaaa!  xxxhammie

@ scorpio:  priyaaa .tera comment ka jawab I gave straight away ..it was rocking and  hilarious sooo I haaad answer straight away...even now when aI go through it never stops me from rolf! Xx hammie

@ suhana:  thanks for your lovely feedback, despite the fact that you very busy! But yesss the truth is I was eagerly awaiting your response... oye tu abhi se hai roohne dhoone shru hogey hai nakku going to Dera...aaj hi  thorhee ja rahi hai... have a brain woman!  wo pagal dil ka mera sher use itni jaldi  nehi choorey gaa... he wants a bit more fun... hainaa? , chaal ab wipe your tears aur drama band kar! Xx hammie

@brvr:  thank for your fab compliment  for my writing ,much  encouraged ... entertained   well makes me feel like a film starrr!  But many steps behind the real star of the story Mishal Raheja... the inspiration ! Xxxhammie

@ daya:  listen thank you for always being the first to feed back!  Always look forward to coming back to your "reserved" .for its always lovely and lengthy and verrry rewarding emotionally... well you know  dil ka mamalla hai... dil tu baacha hai LION CUB KI THERAN! .. NO SERIOUSLY I am especially aware that for this feedback on chap.9 ..you had to update WOL ..WELL  I am glad you did as I, like many others   were waiting for you to get a move on!!  Anyway glad you enjoyed the tasha bits especially the last bit.. haan acha scene tha... mujhe  pata tha he won't say anything with that sexy gob of his!  Bas it's his key feature the eyes that will be centre point ... but then , goes without saying that as you have mentioned " all from the heart"! xx hammie

Lots of love and many thanks for your time and feed backs! Hamlet.4.6.11