Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
RESERVED...

E D I T E D:

Hammie wonderful update as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh ho major saab has fallen hard 😳...thinking about naku 24/7

hayee omg that whole pillow scene god i was like imagining it ...he is damn hot! πŸ˜

Lol he is picking out that every part of her has him thinking about her aww

And he is so shocked that a guy who had no interest in such relationships has fallen under her spell πŸ˜†

Some sort of natural pull towards her na😳

Lmao he really likes  rascal is taking him home with him and donating another wheel chair...

haha i liked the comment about not to plan on staying in rascal

Omg he is in his black pathani ahh me all day dreaming...😍

and lol naku is one smart girl bouquets all ready in hand...

aww lauren nurses...all going to miss the hot man..

i don't blame them...who wouldn't miss him ...

Aww the ambulance scene was cute...

he was expecting her to go with him...but no she had no choice...

And at PN tasha scenes were soo cute and amazing...him being angry... he sure knows how to use rascal...blocking her...pulling her on his lap lol and him being all romantic ...damn this guy will be the death of me πŸ˜†

Owww D is so thinking only about N yelling at her to sit and eat and that everyone can serve themselves ...love him...and then his looks that he gives her while eating haayyye me lost in dreamland πŸ˜†

Omg Naku  dancing for programπŸ˜† and his expressions ...i loved that line about didn't i give u enough women...you had to lower urself ro do this to get more out of me...something like that lol ...that line had me laughing ...omg i can just picture this entire part in my head

Well done...well written...everything conveyed well ...πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Continue soon 😊
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Hamlet Thanks for pm . Oh my god what an update . Its fantastic ,superb .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to the update  it confirms majorsaab fully fallen for naku . Always naku , naku on his lips , in his thoughts , dreams . πŸ˜‰

Major saab wants the reason why he is attracted to naku   inthe process comparing with lauren .  Dutta with pillow  and thinking of naku and his actions ohhh so dreamy and romantic πŸ˜³ .His reasoning his analysis his struggle is  cho  chwweeet .

Naku  as usual intelligent girl found that Major saab also in love with her  and also knows   that may be  he won't express by words . mmm so much understanding .  πŸ˜‰

Major saab is so happy on his discharge . Even though Dutta did n't ask about naku baazi understands his silence and tells about naku . Its  so sweet . 😊

Naku is on cloud nine that her major saab is retruning to home .
Her feelings, happiness , excitement everything is expressed very clearly .😍

Discharge day major saab can't help himself again but checking out naku every inch .  He was badly  fallen for naku . Black pathani ohh  Major saab (Mishal)  looks so hot and hansome in it πŸ˜ . 

Every one is drooling over him nurses and mainly lauren . Lauren  drooling over him and Major saab giving flowers to her and kissing him oh my god  i wonder on seeing this why did n't naku gets jealous and angry ? 😊

His interaction with army is so great  and graceful .  I really feel proud at our indian army . Feels owed and greatful towards them always .

So major saab badly expected naku to be with him in ambulance and he disappointed . Such a sweet baby really .πŸ€—

Warm welcome at patilniwas and major saab's childish behaviour is so nice and cute. He is such a cute and sweetu . πŸ€— Always major's eyes searches for naku its obvious .  Baazi and roops ,leela  ,rehman's interaction with dutta is so nice .

Major saab is really so romantic ohhh what a man he is and his romantic encounter with naku is mind blowing . I was on edge of my seat while reading . It was sooo  romantic  and lovely . β˜ΊοΈ

I  don't know why i expected that dutta won't kiss naku now exactly the same happened .  But the moment really its sooo
much    can't say . huh  Aai saab broken the moment .  I really enjoyed his encounter with naku .😍

I really love love love admire and respect and salute Major saab for his principled life . Its sooo sweet to know that naku is the first and only lady in his life . I respect  and adore him for this mainly for his character .  I feel happy to know that naku is the first and only one lady in his life .πŸ€—

He is so much in love with naku  , always naku on his lips .  At the dining table his staring at naku and his behaviour its so romantic , lovely .😳  Aai saab seen his glances towards naku . Ok right will see what she will do ?

" Dutta chewed on eating and in between gave Nakku I know what you've been up to with your lover boy earlier baby ! looks"  Its so dreamy i can imagine mishal  doing this easily .. Of course in evry scene i can easily imagine mishal  . 😍

Last scene naku item song rehersal and major saab's reaction its so funny πŸ˜ƒ . "did'nt I give you enough woman that you had to lower you self to do this  to get more out of me! " ? I mean what is this man like how can he say such harsh words to naku with out even thinking about her character . Poor naku she hurted by his words

I just can't stop laughing on imagining his face while naku dances .πŸ˜ƒ

The part is so brilliant excellent enjoyed each and every thing in this . I am going to read again and again .

Thanks for this brilliant ff .Hope the next update comes soon .😊

awesome
fabulous
great
amazing
love it

superb ,loved it you are blessed & really a good writer ,great update like always , plz jaldi update karna ,waiting impateintlyπŸ˜†
Superb FF hammiee ;)
Catched up all 7 parts in one day! yahooo ;p
Plz add me too to ur pm list  :D
hellooo azmishy!  gosh thisss is a pleasant surprise so you like him?? oh come on  tell tell its' really   all about him haina?
surrre your'e added  on pm ...gosh alll 7 chaps. bahut patience hai mate!! chaal iam glad i got your approval...xxx luv hammie 
Originally posted by AzMishy

Superb FF hammiee ;)
Catched up all 7 parts in one day! yahooo ;p
Plz add me too to ur pm list  :D
haha azy u finally made it here...u were saying just other day na...itz good isn't  it...army officer's attitude is hot right πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
R-))

i read it ,  will comment tmrw 

loved it 😳
Reserved πŸ˜‰
Edited πŸ˜ƒ
Hey dear hamiee πŸ€—
First Iam very sorry Iam late yaara 😳 But here finally ...
Thanx a million for the wonderful long update and pm πŸ€— loved it to the core ❀️
Wow naku is on dutta mind πŸ˜† Bechara kya se ho Gaya naku ke pyar mein ... πŸ˜‰ So our major Saab has fallen in love with naku and never have felt this before for anyone but naku 😍 me loving it
Yippee finally dutta going back home ...lol me greedy for tasha romance πŸ˜†
Omg "suhana faints and in dutta dreamland " seeing dutta in pathani 😍 hamiee ur distracting me lol ..and everyone line maaro-ying on him πŸ˜† But major is hawwwt
So finally naku and baaji comes to pick him up ..haila he can't stop staring at naku ...totally Fida ...
Omg he gave flowers to lauren and she kissed him ..naku must be jealous but couldn't say anything ...
Awww he wanted naku to be ambulance with him 😳 So he is mad at her for not coming πŸ˜† Well Ian not complaning ...awesome
"suhana now in heaven " what was that ? It was damn hawwt romance 😍 are u planning to kill me kya ? Totally unexpected ..but loved Tasha moments .."sigh why AS had to be KBH 😳
He wanted naku to sit and have breakfast with them ..this guy is something
AS noticed dutta and naku"s chupke chupke glaring at each other ...that"s great ...
Loved Duji moments "sigh miss our Tasha and Duji so much "
Last part was a killer πŸ˜† Naku practicing for college function ...he started throwing tantrums ..or I must say jealous ...omg he dnt want to naku to go to college anymore 😳 ..poor naku ..but she still loves him ...what one have to go thru in love ...hehehe ...thanx Yaara
Precap looks rocking and interesting ..I wonder how will D react to this πŸ˜†
U take care and see ya around
Pls jaldi update karna πŸ˜‰
Lots of love and hugs
Suhana πŸ€—
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago

Wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸ‘very good detailing, thanks for the pm, waiting for the next part😊