Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Hammie ,, what an update , wonderful ,, I liked Major Dutta ,,feelign J but not yet realising it ,He doesnt like the thgt of her cozing up with her class mate πŸ˜† and is asking her if she had lunch , trying to find out if he took her for lunch the green eyed monster is rearing its head ,,πŸ˜†
I thgt she will be J when she see's lauren but lobehol lauren and she paired up  to  tackle Major saab πŸ˜†
so sweet of AS to bring all goodies for staff at the hospital , i liked it..and baajii ,didnt see lauren nahin toh wahan line marna shuru karta πŸ˜†
bajji's surprise for dutta , the small drink between friends was cute πŸ˜†
nakku feels so bad for him ,,, when she hears how he was hurt and her reply ""Well I'll never let him go Saab! Never  let him leave my side "
Also when she was upset he noticed it immedialtey ,, see that is love my dear major saab ,,apni ankhein kholo
bajji realises and shares also with him,,,but he shrugs it off as infatuation,,πŸ˜†
l like the doses of humour too .
enjoyed this update hammieXX way  to go  😳Raj
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ ivy well Iam pleased you liked the Tasha scenes I had to ensure they were incorporated in the update as that is what the readers desired.
@krishaa thanks for your feed back
@husnu I had to give the notification to clarify that my Dutta is based on actor Mishal in role and not SA!
@ Mishe! yet again your feed back bowled me over ,no seriously again it reads and is more fun packed than my update! yaar competion hai neck and neck!  chumah!
@ prncz  your highness thanks for your comment glad you liked the "on parade" antics of the armed stud Duttaaa! even my heart goes dddkkk! for him and i wrote the updated.. nahi yaar  I dont think he's going to say luv you to nakkuyeI ,I think she knows that!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
kya karu hammie ur update as always is totaly awsome so tumhe bhi entertain karna toh banta hai na ;-) waise everythng i write is exactly how i react 2 reach scne lol mwah.xxx
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited my spot :)

i just posted last night i wanted an update and in the morning i got one ...my luck was good today :P

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it..now get Dutta back to patil niwas asap..so that nakku dutta can fall hard and fast..loved the jealous dutta...hoep to see more of that..thanks for keeping the convos in english it makes reading so easy..

wow some research u have done on physiotherapy..quite awesome detailing...u put so much hard work in your updates that it shows...and u leave me stunned with your command on english...

tahnks for PM dear!
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear hamlet,

Its a superb update . I really love long updates. Your writing skills are awesome . Hats off to u .πŸ‘

Dutta with his rascal  so energitic and funny . I love the way dutta treats and interacts with naku  and throwing tantrums at her .  He already fallen for her but trying to avoid that feeling . whenever opportunity comes he  stares at her so romantic  .😳

Dutta's interaction with his army officers at shakthi ward is too good . Naku can't stop crying by hearing how dutta injured . Dutta finds that she is upset after hearing how he was injured .

Dutta asking her what she will do when she married to a soldier  and after hearing her answer he decides to stay away from her . But he could n't .  So lovely interaction of tasha .❀️

Aai saab and dutta's interaction is so heart touching .  Duji interaction is always hilarious .

Dutta always trying to avoid naku's touch  inside he knows that he had already fallen for her but don't want to accept it . Feared of naku's closeness .πŸ˜‰

Baazi wants to test rascal funny . Ohhh good naku's class mate harshad came and dutta is so jealous and possessive . I love love to see this jealous and possessive dutta .  Dutta saab u even can't bear any man's presence also beside her and u thinks that u don't love her and strictly wants to keep her away from u . 😊

Its not possible dutta saab ur heart  always wants to be with her , ur mind says to stay away from her . But finally always heart wins naa ? can't fight with ur feelings so long . ❀️

Lauren another physiotherapist  to dutta . all the physiotherapy sessions are so funny . Dutta's reaction to each of the and naku doing all to him are really awesome . dutta's stubbornness and throwing tantrums at naku funny .πŸ˜ƒ

He just enjoys and feels her touch each and every second and wants her to be with him always . He had fallen already  for naku  no doubt . while massaging he just dreams of naku and he always staring at her beautiful face so romantic . 😳

He can't bear naku's absence even for short time . Duji drinking as usual .

Oh naku 's exam and she won't come to dutta for 2 days and dutta asking her  "waapas to aayegi naa " .Oh  god i  miss mishal much much when reading this ff . 😭

Waiting for the next update filled with tasha romance . Please update soon.😍

This is swapna . Its difficult to check it out daily . So  Please add me to ur pm list yaar . Thank u .

Edited by ziks - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very interesting update,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, Waiting for the next part, thanks😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@ dg thanks for your feed back haan drama baaz hai Dutta! drama tu kara ga lardki pe roub jo jamana hai..  glad you enjoyed it..me to love him loads!

@shil glad you liked the english dialouges  I still think they sound blaah!  but kya karon ,guru ke advice tu maniy parehy gi. oops hope you can read this goobledeygook! yes I get what you mean!

@ziks thanks for your great long feed back ,you see it shows a readers appreciation  for a writers pen and imagination .. sure Mishal is a hard to follow ca't really shrug him off! so our show about him and his love goes on,haina.kye bolti hai?
@ eternity/luv thanks for reading the update,lovely to catch your remarks encourages me to continue.
@ mnx soo pleased you enjoyed the update,as much as Ienjoyed putting it together for you...here's to Mishal/Duttaaa arrrh
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hammie u updated??😲
gosh how did i miss this?
ahhh i think i did not receive ur pm for this update. did i?
will come back later to comment..*runs to read*
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
like always you are great ,thanks for mentioning the dutta is based on mishal ,he needs our support fb message proves it ,plz update soon looking fwd to some explosion from dutta on nakus query