Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey hamlet

awesome update dear
naku and duta's meeting is lovely
so he meet her after long time and  fall in her hazel green doe eyes lovely dear
so he is thinking about a girl naku ,poor lion going to be injured by a sweet beautiful girl
 great update
hope you send pm to me next time

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely update ,i liked it a lot tasha scene were superb ,plz update soon
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnsk hammi for ur Pm,,

what a lovely update ,, he is savvy ,, upset whn the female nurse initially ,  now slowly ready  to  enjoy ,, hmm he liked it whn nakku was nursing him haa,,I like that ,, so nakku has given him a taste of what could BE and lets see how he reacts in future,,
loved his relish for ghar ka khana and eatign the halwa with his fingers 😆
loved the update **only  Complaint ** was tooo short 😆 (u see liked it so much, tht it got over too soon  now making me longing for mmmore ) 
waitign for ur next  update  ,,
Take care
Raj
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Hamlet,

I really enjoyed reading this awesome update..in fact I have read it twice😳.

Only Major Dutta can be so hot and s*** even lying in a hospital bed.
The backless nightee  was covering the pulwari🤣 need to get some V neck gowns ordered specially for our Dutta Saab.

His preference of sending the boys dry fruits instead of cigarettes, nurturing the baby birds..is so true to DSp's character.

I am glad our sherni naku is able to tackle Dutta and  he is okay with naku nursing him.I like that😉 Loved the Duji yarana too. Overall a fantastic read 👍🏼

Waiting for the update.

krishaa thumbnail
awesome work and a treat on week end.thanks for a wonderful story.update soon
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good update👏👏 Thanks😊

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved😉Will be back ..Will read soon and comment...iam sure its will be beautiful😍
Edited😃
Hey Dear Hammie🤗
Iam back with comment 😉Sorry iam bit late here 😳But finally caught it all in one go 😆...and wanted to read more ...
First of all congrats on ur very FF and it doesnt seem like its ur first FF 🤗...its reallly awesome..loved and enjoyed from beginning to end ...😉
Now coming towards the update ...
Wow loved the beginning ...Dutta in Army 😍what an attitude and persona...😍sorry iam day dreaming here😆...
Naku is so bubbly and cute ...so she is student 😉...i love baaji and naku"s ...they are sweet ...
Omg baaji is flirt😆...

Haila Dutta hurt in accident trying to save his fellow member...iam so proud os our sher ...

Omg Dutta demanding for male nurse was really funny😆...poor nurses🤣wouldn"t want him back in the hospital again...scared them away😆

wow naku and baaji went to meet D and took halwa and food 😍she is so in love ...
And naku not giving up and nursing him ...was just bang on😍he is so mesmerizied...looking at her chori chori chupke chupke 😆lovingm it all ...Omg i blabbered so much yaar ...sorry😳
Pls can u add me to ur PM list if not a problem for u ...

Pls jaldi update karna and a bit long if possible...u take care and see ya around 
LOve and hugs
suhana🤗

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@suhana thanks for your very encouraging comments ,they mean so much to me as a writer. yes of course Iwould be delighted to add you on my pm list. Incidentally ,heard tu hi reh again and again...and other vms  yaar keep them coming .xxxwith mich love hammie
krishaa thumbnail
please start tasha love story soon,as this both are lion on their front,add some cute tasha moment with nakku his new physiotherapist and dutta taking her treatment with out any complaint.love story soon and  do update soon.
i have my exam sorry to update late.😊
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ krishaa thanks for your comment and reading part 3 of painful rapture.  my best wishes for you in  your exams.Iam sure you'll pass in flying colors... xxx with love hammie