Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 3

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
another beautiful part hammie..so now nakku has a chance to tame the rage and stubbornness in her lion and also to pike and ignite the fire in his heart by giving him 1on1 pshyio...ab dutta ka kya hoga..wo to humari nakku se bhaag bhi nahi sakta...loved it..continue soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part :)

loved reading it...duttas character is portrayed well ...and love the way u r developing the stry

well written :)

please continue soon ...

ps. srry for short comment dont have my lappy for 3weeks...sucks :(  and commenting frm a phone is no fun lol ...so once i get my laptop back all co.mments will be longer ...until next update ciao :)
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update hamlet
like it

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ shilpita loved the pun yaar " bhaag nehi sakta haaa ha![ Mishal style larf] 😊 thanks for the comment x hammie
@ dg  thanks for your comment mate..using  the phone haila..really  you have touched my dil❤️.. lappie less lass xx hammie
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written and extremely well detailed, Hamlet👏

DSP, Baji, Naku, AS are all true to their character. ... AS + controlled hysteria😆

Now Naku will nurse Dutta back to health with TLC. We can expect an angry and  exasperated Dutta, waiting to bite off people's--read Naku and Baji's 😉...head off.

Dutta😍..Miss him so much!
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update hammie!
You seem to be quite familiar with the army graces.. very detailed update i must say..
Dutta's character is much similar to the actual show.. the same spark ,mental toughness, soft hearted, calm yet aggressive, quite etc etc although the profession is completely opposite to what he possessed in the show.. 
So finally nakku will have  the pleasure to tame the lion.. wow! just cant wait to see how she gets under his skin.. and how he reacts to her love and care.
plz update soon!
thanks for the PM!
xxx

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Khoob phasaya dutta ko nd he deserves it😉. 

divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Hamlet,

wow... amazing detailing dear... u have explained it so well, whether it is the army tussle scene or injury... u hav it in u too for writing... u r being modest by telling us u r not proficient in writing!!...

precap sounds very comic n romantic from N's side but loads of anger from D's side... he is already shouting for a male nurse!!... mm...

just loved it... keep pouring...

will eagerly look fwd to ur next update...

tc
divya
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@ ivy thanks for your pm,and message on the postxx

@ brvr thanks for the pm+ message on postxx long live Mishal!

@ subii yes Fauj ka mania hai, you know valour ,shalour,discipline and uniform! we call it takhaa! in urdu!

@ divya glad you liked the detailing too,as I enjoy descriptive writing personallyxxx much luv hammie
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update, 👏👏Well written.Thanks.😊