Naina might accept abhi's proposal initially. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by storytellerSSBN

aai wont hav problem, but naina will feel like she is betraying her, but the maha myt show naina realising her luv 4 daksh. rohini will prob hav something 2 say if she says yes to abhi aswell, lyk she has switched tactics.

Thats very true of what you just sed there ;) I think Daksh does propose as well as Abhi and its upto Naina to decide what she wants ;) 

Yet i feel that she will talk to Aai after getting the 2 proposals to see if she has any problems if she accepts Dakshs proposal. Aai wont mind and thus it will make Naina's decision much easier ;)

Thats a very sensible way to solve the issue dont u think so? ðŸ˜‰
it would be sensible, but i don't think she wil speak to aai, bcos she will feel lyk she's betraying her. but maybe later aai and/or abhi but realise for themselves and say she has no problem and get them married.
Originally posted by storytellerSSBN

it would be sensible, but i don't think she wil speak to aai, bcos she will feel lyk she's betraying her. but maybe later aai and/or abhi but realise for themselves and say she has no problem and get them married.

I think she will speak to Aai as she is a sensible girl and wont make a rash decision without speaking to her. After getting her advice she will make a decision regarding her future.

She is a sensible  girl who will talk  to elders and reach a decision after it ;)

Naina will accept Daksh proposal after much thought as she knows he is the right partner for her and she has the blessing of Aai too ðŸ˜ƒ

As much as every1 including me is hoping ur ryt. i dont think it wil b. its to straightforward in the world of indian dramas. plus i kind of don't want daksh to propose yet as naina hasn't realised she is in luv with daksh, so can't truly mean it when she says yes to daksh. but then again maybe it wil lead to her realising she luvs daksh.
and it did say abhi wil bring them together so if what u say happens he wudn't have really helped them

we will find out who is ryt soon enough.
naina may not accept abhis proposal
bcoz since daksh is more closer to her so she may accept dakshs proposal
there is a chance that she may not accept boths proposal
if this happens then they may drag the story to some extent
ok guys...  i too want naina to accept daksh's proposal..but the first question is will daksh propose to naina after seeing abhi proposed her... he will wait for naina's answer...bec just a day before she admitted that he is just a freind for her and nothing more... when some one thinks one to be a good friend...just proposing cant make her realise her love for him...it cant happen instantly..it has to happen gradually... and for that she needs time to realise.. and abhi is going to create that environment... we all know that finally dakshna have to be together... but it cant happen so fast... that is why i said initially she might accept abhi's proposal... bec she wont know what is in daksh's heart... moreover we know aayi would also want her to be her bahu..but does she know abt it..no..she might think it as betreyal... she will be with abhi but her heart and mind will always think abt daksh... that is what she is going to realise.. that its not merely frienship..but its love . lets wait and see what happens... Edited by sahuja - 12 years ago
luks lyk daksh isn't going to propose
neva been so sad to be ryt
he's angry - does that mean naina says yes to abhi
i hope not
Ok guys so what did I say... she will accept the proposal initially. And she will be wig abhi nut her mind and heart will search for daksh. And frankly speaking I don't want daksh to be proposing to her before she has realized her love for him. Like daksh said close ur eyes and I'll see whom I'll love... Slowly she will realize that abhi will not like her friendship with daksh and this might push her toasted daksh more. I feel that finally when she will close her eyes she will see daksh and hence realise her love. Only then will she find thingsthat daksh has hidden from her to know that daksh loves her. Daksh will not propose this time and it will be naina who will ask daksh why he didn't tell her and then she will tell him that she also lives him. Abhors mother bing brought in was a direct indication if naina accepting abhi's proposal. Dakshna will happen eventually but not so soon.