Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: channi_star

😲 how dare u smack me!!!! 

* smacks ari on her head*  pagalpanti se bahar aaao aur dusro par attyachar mar karo... πŸ˜†

khud bol rahi hai mar karo and mujhe marne ke liye mar rahi hai...hypocrite...u contradicted urself *smacks on the head* this ones for that 🀣
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

oh sorry but last time popping in . ari congrats in advance for dazzler u have startedd the countddown so will commplete the mission. raska sorry how can i forget y we r mates so forgive mme. thats all now i am out of here

Aww i thot u forgot me  but im happy u dint😳 
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
11 page to isme bhi ho gaye hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
channi_star thumbnail
@ari : oppps typo!! huh!! πŸ€ͺ

huh *smacks herself* 

but u knw wat i meant!!! 😈
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
i do but doesnt mean i will leave golden chance of smacking u just coz of that lol
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ari it has to be 300 pages full of Mohabbat + Pagalpanti :D
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Mohabbat ki hi toh pagalpanti hai rasika so one in the same thing 🀣
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on 300 pages full of love and Mohabbat, and spamming and CV bashing, and Crazy thoughts etc etc etc..πŸ˜›
and Congrats to both of you on 12 pagesof spammign just by urself.πŸ˜†

leafskit16 thumbnail
Congrats on the epic milestone! Even thought it's ending we'll still have our memories and our friendships and our pagalpanti here! Here's to that friendship!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Ari

Thank you for your lovely post.

I was wondering what life would be once KMH ends.  I had planned to visit the Forum of course, because I have experienced so much happiness reading all your posts.  It kept KMH more alive because of the concept of each one of you.  It made knowing these two characters - Arjun and Arohi even more meaningful.  It was a beautiful Love Story right from KMH 1 to KMH2. 

I WONDER IF KARANπŸ‘πŸΌ AND KRITIKAπŸ‘πŸΌ EVER REALISE WHAT MEMORIES THEY HAVE LEFT BEHIND FOR US TO TREASURE.  THEY ARE THE BEST STARS AND I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH THESE MEMOIRS - KMH1 & KMH2

BLESS YOU GUYS - KARAN AND KRITIKA. MAY YOU ATTAIN THE HIGHEST PINNACLE IN YOUR CAREERS. I WANT TO SEE YOU BOTH AS NO. 1 OF THE TV & FILM INDUSTRY.  YOU HAVE THAT POTENTIAL TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.  NO LOOKING BACK. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

TWO AMAZING SERIALS KMH1 AND KMH2, WILL BE PRECIOUS TO EACH ONE OF US HERE. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

THANK YOU, ARI.
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago