Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Chandu it will be more coz we wont have anything serious to discuss na toh we'll be at our crazy best 🀣

πŸ˜† yhhh khali 'dimaag shetan ka ghar'  kmh ke end hone ke ghum mein hum log aur zyada pagal hojayenge...πŸ˜†
channi_star thumbnail

Originally posted by: zach

areee gussa nako karo...tum hamesha acha likhti 😊 You truly loves Arjuhi 😊

dekh ari maine kaha tha nah jai is flirtin wid u!!
tune ek evil smile kya diya usne teri tareef karni shuru kardi!!! πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: channi_star

darpok hai be wo...thats it 🀣
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She is my bestie...i can say anything to her...i can scold her...i can tease her..i can praise her.or i can just simply say the truth 😊 she understands...and thats all what matters .
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zach

She is my bestie...i can say anything to her...i can scold her...i can tease her..i can praise her.or i can just simply say the truth 😊 she understands...and thats all what matters .

Awww πŸ€—
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Finally we've reached 300!!! yay!!!! and yes, the forum is always open :) come here and discuss whatever you want regarding KMH and Karanika 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats to all for completing 300 pages. ari good post. first makes us laugh then get us emotional.
channi_star thumbnail
[She is my bestie...i can say anything to her...i can scold her...i can tease her..i can praise her.or i can just simply say the truth 😊 she understands...and thats all what matters .]

@jai  :haan dikh raha hai kaun kisse daath raha hai aur kaun kisse tease kar raha hai!! πŸ˜›

aur v r 'just besties' mujhe mat bolo...
mei daily soap ki fan hu!!
aur khas karke kmh ki!!!
dekha nahi amrit neh dhondz aur arohi ko bf gf samjliya tha!! provin ladke aur ladkiyan kabhi dost nahi hosakte... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haww besharmo tum dono toh khulam khula romance kar rahe ho!!  😳 

🀣
Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

[She is my bestie...i can say anything to her...i can scold her...i can tease her..i can praise her.or i can just simply say the truth 😊 she understands...and thats all what matters .]

@jai  :haan dikh raha hai kaun kisse daath raha hai aur kaun kisse tease kar raha hai!! πŸ˜›

aur v r 'just besties' mujhe mat bolo...
mei daily soap ki fan hu!!
aur khas karke kmh ki!!!
dekha nahi amrit neh dhondz aur arohi ko bf gf samjliya tha!! provin ladke aur ladkiyan kabhi dost nahi hosakte... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haww besharmo tum dono toh khulam khula romance kar rahe ho!!  😳 

🀣

😲😲😲 Iseeki kami thi...ab tu rondu se inspiration le rahi hai 🀣🀣 yeh mein tab accept karungi logic jab tu uski tarah 24*7 royegee🀣 warna there is no way ur brain is crazy enuf to make this connection 🀣
😲
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abeee ooo  chandni idiot...come out of your whacky imaginary dreams...A guy and a girl can be perfectly good frnds as long as they are mature and truly care for each other 😊

tu toh bilkul ye shakki type moms ki tarah baat karti hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
there is no cure of this disease...bhagwaan tera bhala kare πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†