Lux Dance ke Superstars

LOVE DHARMESH SIR, RUTU & VAISHU TILL DEATH :-)!!!

TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj till death😊😉😛😃👏❤️!!!!!!!!!! I genuinely mean itClap!!!!!!! Dharmesh Sir, he is sooo humble😊, so down to earth😛, never takes anything for granted😊, and never gives credit to himself for whatever he does😉. Even today whatever he is, he credits it to Geeta Ma.Clap Dharmesh Sir is ONE IN A MILLION IN MY EYESClap⭐️Clap!!!!!! What a gem of a person he is😊. Truly, Dharmesh Sir has a heart of gold😉. I bow down in front of him with loads of respect for him.Clap I have always respected him, loved him in every way, as a dancer, performer, teacher, as a person, everything, but now I respect him even more, for the kind of human being he is,ClapClapClap truly, what is Dharmesh Sir made of😛😛😛!!!!!!! He doesn't talk much but he talks through his dance⭐️!!!! He is sooo SWEET, KIND, HUMBLE, DOWN TO EARTH, FANTASTIC, AMAZING, MIND-BLOWING, GENEROUS, HONEST😊😛😉😃⭐️Clap, I can go on and on talking about Dharmesh Sir, because he deserves every happiness in the world😊, he is such a nice human being!!!!!!!! Also, Ruturaj, I have a deep feeling he is just going to be like Dharmesh Sir when he grows up😊, he already is like him, in every possible way. He is a total replica of Dharmesh Sir. I love the way they both dance😛😊😉😃.  Even today they performed Hip Hop and Freestyle Dance Style on the song Ye Tera Zikar hai, it was FANTASTIC, OUT OF THIS WORLD PERFORMANCEClapClapClap🤗!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They both are sooo good, movements are sooo crisp, kadak, like butter, "KHACHAKClap😛😉😊" if you blink an eye you'll miss it, it's a treat for the eyes to watch them both dancing!!!!!!!! It looks like god is dancingClap!!!!!!!!!!! I really love Dharmesh Sir and Ruturaj till death, even Vaishu, she's a replica of Dharmesh Sir as well😛 :-)))) I love these three, I GENUINELY MEAN IT😊!!!!!!!!! THE THREE AAAICH ARE AWESOMEClap⭐️Clap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST PRAY WITH ALL MY HEART, THAT WHATEVER DREAM DHARMESH SIR, RUTU, & VAISHU HAVE IN THEIR LIFE GETS FULFILLED⭐️, AND MAY THEY ACHIEVE ALL THE SUCCESS IN THE WORLD⭐️Clap, MAY THEY LIVE UP TO A 100 YEARS OLD, MAYBE EVEN MORE. MAY ALL THEIR WISHES COME TRUE👍🏼❤️❤️❤️🤗❤️❤️❤️!!!!!!!! THIS IS FOR MY THREE FAVORITES...

Khuda na kare aapko koi gham ho,
aur sirf khushiyaan aur hansi mile,
gham jab bhi bad chale aapki taraf,
bhagwan kare raaste me usse pehle hum mile.⭐️

Har kamyabi pe aapka naam hoga,
aapke har kadam pe duniya ka salaam hoga,
himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
hamari dua hai ki waqt bhi ek din aapka ghulam hoga.Clap

Sabke haathon mein kuch lakire hain,
banti jinse sabki takdire hain,
dua hai ki aapke haathon mein lakire kuch khaas ho,
aur duniya ki saari khushiyaan aapke paas ho.😉

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS ALWAYS, AND ALWAYS KEEP SMILING & DANCING NO MATTER WHAT LIKE THIS😃😊😛😉Clap⭐️😃😃😃!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS TILL DEATH❤️❤️❤️🤗❤️❤️❤️!!!!!!!

Love Always,
Nishi Prajapati⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhi123 thumbnail

Me too!! They are the ONLY reason I watch DKS otherwise I really am not interested in all the drama that Zee comes up with! I mean why would all these dancers fight with each other when they are all good friends. Anyways looove Dharmesh, Ruty and Vaishu😛

aramint thumbnail
I agree with every workd about D sior, I just adore him. I watch the show only because. A dance show without D sir, i will never watch, D sir just rocks
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i love them too but i dont think im a die hard fan like u my dear...

darmesh is one of a kind and i truly enjoy watchin him irrespective of wat he performs. dats da kind of a star performer he is. i still remembr his audition rounds, especially da first one where remo, geetha & terrance asked him whether he was trained by darmesh sir, to which he replied 'i am darmesh sir' 😆 

ruturaj & vaishu are lil wonder kids. they'l grow up to become great and intelligent performers and dats a true fact. i love them both and god bless them...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a sweet post Nishi!!! 😃 Dsir is lucky to have fans like you 👍🏼⭐️

And nothing left to say about Dsir's little wonder kids...Rutu-Vaishu have already proved themselves!! One could see the improvement in them after DID LM :)
TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Thank you so much guys😊!!!!!!!! Thank you😃!!!

Sincerely,
Nishi Prajapati⭐️
Edited by TerenceKiToli12 - 12 years ago
avni priya thumbnail
D sir

U R THE BEST. U R SO UNIQUE. I LOVE U
U DESERVED TO WIN DID 2
U THE BETTER THAN SIDDHESH
U R SO QUITE HUMBLE GOOD LOOKING AND LOVING PERSON
R U ENGAGED BTW ? JUST JOKING DONT WORRY

WISH U LUCK, SUCCESS IN LIFE
ALL THE BEST

LOVE & REGARDS
PRIYA
aww how sweet! they are indeed something special ❤️
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You're such a sweet supporter! Always good to add on the sweetness.. yay! :) 
Ufff Dsir ke baare mein kuch kehne ko nahi hai..aur unke Dhinchakkk to kuch aur hi hai..after all guru kaun he? ;)  Sab kuch faad dalte hai..I wonder if anything in their house is safe and not ripped apart..would like to know what.. 😆